Jump to topic:

Pastafarians Only

Buddamoose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/29/2013 10:28:08 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
I am interested in hearing the views of fellow Pastafarians here. Please if you are not a Pastafarian, feel free to ask any questions you want to know. Unlike these other intolerant threads being created that demand that others of opposing viewpoints do not post, we pastafarians are for tolerance, peace, and understanding among other things.

"For He so loved man that he allowed himself to be boiled in his mortal, noodly form, for our sins."

Praise be to The Flying Spaghetti Monster! Be touched by his noodly appendage and escape your cloud of ignorance, and see the light of knowledge and wisdom!
"Reality is an illusion created due to a lack of alcohol"
-Airmax1227

"You were the moon all this time, and he was always there to make you shine."

"Was he the sun?"

"No honey, he was the darkness"

-Kazekirion
Buddamoose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/29/2013 10:31:15 PM
If you wish to know more about the Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster, please visit http://www.venganza.org...

As of the present moment a wonderful time in the church's history is taking place. The Council of Olive Garden is taking place, and new scriptures shall soon come forth from the most venerated ministers of Pastafarianism, prophecy from the one most high itself!

Hail The Noodly Appendage!
-Airmax1227

"Was he the sun?"

-Kazekirion
Disquisition
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/29/2013 11:06:16 PM
At 8/29/2013 10:28:08 PM, Buddamoose wrote:
I am interested in hearing the views of fellow Pastafarians here. Please if you are not a Pastafarian, feel free to ask any questions you want to know. Unlike these other intolerant threads being created that demand that others of opposing viewpoints do not post, we pastafarians are for tolerance, peace, and understanding among other things.

"For He so loved man that he allowed himself to be boiled in his mortal, noodly form, for our sins."

Praise be to The Flying Spaghetti Monster! Be touched by his noodly appendage and escape your cloud of ignorance, and see the light of knowledge and wisdom!

Is Pastafarianism just a parody religion, Or is it legit?
Buddamoose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/29/2013 11:16:41 PM
At 8/29/2013 11:06:16 PM, Disquisition wrote:

"FSM is a real, legitimate religion, as much as any other. The fact that many see this is as a satirical religion doesn"t change the fact that by any standard one can come up with, our religion is as legitimate as any other. And *that* is the point."

http://www.venganza.org...
-Airmax1227

"Was he the sun?"

-Kazekirion
Disquisition
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/29/2013 11:26:51 PM
At 8/29/2013 11:16:41 PM, Buddamoose wrote:
At 8/29/2013 11:06:16 PM, Disquisition wrote:

"FSM is a real, legitimate religion, as much as any other. The fact that many see this is as a satirical religion doesn"t change the fact that by any standard one can come up with, our religion is as legitimate as any other. And *that* is the point."

Eh, well it's origin speaks otherwise buddy boy :p
Buddamoose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/29/2013 11:28:58 PM
At 8/29/2013 11:26:51 PM, Disquisition wrote:

Come and be touched little lamb, let He Who Boiled For Our Sins touch you with His Noodly Appendage so you may see the world as it truly is.
-Airmax1227

"Was he the sun?"

-Kazekirion
Disquisition
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/29/2013 11:30:49 PM
At 8/29/2013 11:28:58 PM, Buddamoose wrote:

Come and be touched little lamb, let He Who Boiled For Our Sins touch you with His Noodly Appendage so you may see the world as it truly is.

That thing can keep its slimy sauce infested noodle to itself, I don't want it violating me, no sireee
Buddamoose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/29/2013 11:32:47 PM
At 8/29/2013 11:30:49 PM, Disquisition wrote:

That thing can keep its slimy sauce infested noodle to itself, I don't want it violating me, no sireee

who are you to say He is violating you with his touch? He wishes but to bring you wisdom and truth. Tolerance and understanding. Love and Harmony. So you may live as He but intended us to live when he created us.
-Airmax1227

"Was he the sun?"

-Kazekirion
Disquisition
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/29/2013 11:39:13 PM
At 8/29/2013 11:32:47 PM, Buddamoose wrote:
who are you to say He is violating you with his touch? He wishes but to bring you wisdom and truth. Tolerance and understanding. Love and Harmony. So you may live as He but intended us to live when he created us.

Do you honestly want to be mutilated by this thing

F that, where's my fork, this thing must of fell off my plate. :L
Buddamoose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/29/2013 11:40:17 PM
At 8/29/2013 11:39:13 PM, Disquisition wrote:

you would but be participating in a sacred rite of The Most Noodly. Eating his flesh so you may recieve him into your being.
-Airmax1227

"Was he the sun?"

-Kazekirion
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/29/2013 11:40:46 PM

The FBI is now watching you.
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
Buddamoose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/29/2013 11:41:41 PM
At 8/29/2013 11:40:46 PM, Ore_Ele wrote:

The NSA is now watching you.

let them watch, i preach nothing but the truth of The Most Noodly
-Airmax1227

"Was he the sun?"

-Kazekirion
Disquisition
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/29/2013 11:41:47 PM
At 8/29/2013 11:40:46 PM, Ore_Ele wrote:

The FBI is now watching you.

And the NSA
proglib
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/29/2013 11:54:47 PM
At 8/29/2013 10:28:08 PM, Buddamoose wrote:

From now on I will officially read NOTHING posted by Buddamoose when I am supposed to be sleeping in the same room with my wife. It is hazardous to my health and the well being of my marriage.
"I would remind you that extremism in the defense of liberty is no vice.* And let me remind you also that moderation in the pursuit of justice is no virtue." Barry Goldwater
*Except in a democracy it might lose you an election.

http://unitedwegovern.org...
Disquisition
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/30/2013 12:17:50 AM
At 8/29/2013 11:40:17 PM, Buddamoose wrote:

you would but be participating in a sacred rite of The Most Noodly. Eating his flesh so you may recieve him into your being.

Yea I'll be sure to flush him down the toilet after I've defecated THE MOST NOODLY out of thigh ANUS
BlackVoid
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/30/2013 12:18:02 AM
All ye disbelievers shall be denied thou bath in His Holy Water. Yes, the bathing in the spaghetti sauce be only reserved for the purest of believers, judged worthy by His tentacled highness and his two prophets, Sir Meatballeth III, and Madam Meatballeth V.
Disquisition
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/30/2013 12:19:59 AM
At 8/30/2013 12:18:02 AM, BlackVoid wrote:
All ye disbelievers shall be denied thou bath in His Holy Water. Yes, the bathing in the spaghetti sauce be only reserved for the purest of believers, judged worthy by His tentacled highness and his two prophets, Sir Meatballeth III, and Madam Meatballeth V.

I'll pass
Buddamoose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/30/2013 12:28:09 AM
At 8/30/2013 12:19:59 AM, Disquisition wrote:

I'll pass

...the spaghetti sauce to me because you are not yet worthy of participating in this sacred tradition
-Airmax1227

"Was he the sun?"

-Kazekirion
Disquisition
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/30/2013 12:31:16 AM
At 8/30/2013 12:28:09 AM, Buddamoose wrote:

I'll pass

...the spaghetti sauce to me because you are not yet worthy of participating in this sacred tradition

I rather not get butt-naked with the FSM and is HOLY SAUCE, that's the tradition your speaking of right?

then yeah I'll PASS
Buddamoose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/30/2013 12:32:04 AM
At 8/30/2013 12:17:50 AM, Disquisition wrote:

Yea I'll be sure to flush him down the toilet after I've defecated THE MOST NOODLY out of thigh ANUS

Nay, you are not literally eating The Most Noodly one, it is a metaphor, for when you eat spaghetti you are but welcoming Him into you, and making it thusly easier for Him to touch your soul with His Noodly Appendage.

Much like the christian rite of eating the flesh, and drinking the blood of christ, so too does Pastafarianism have this tradition. A tradition that was in fact, stolen from we who are noodly long ago by thieves and brigands of cultural traditions.
-Airmax1227

"Was he the sun?"

-Kazekirion
Disquisition
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/30/2013 12:33:38 AM
At 8/30/2013 12:32:04 AM, Buddamoose wrote:

Nay, you are not literally eating The Most Noodly one, it is a metaphor, for when you eat spaghetti you are but welcoming Him into you, and making it thusly easier for Him to touch your soul with His Noodly Appendage.

Much like the christian rite of eating the flesh, and drinking the blood of christ, so too does Pastafarianism have this tradition. A tradition that was in fact, stolen from we who are noodly long ago by thieves and brigands of cultural traditions.

Wow WOw Wow sounds like a PARODY RELIGON HINT HINT LOLOLOL
Buddamoose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/30/2013 12:35:26 AM
At 8/30/2013 12:31:16 AM, Disquisition wrote:
At 8/30/2013 12:28:09 AM, Buddamoose wrote:

I'll pass

I rather not get butt-naked with the FSM and is HOLY SAUCE, that's the tradition your speaking of right?

then yeah I'll PASS

No, much like the christian tradition of annointing oneself with holy water, so do we Pastafariand annoint ourselves with spaghetti sauce. Why do you choose to intolerantly mock our sacred religions and traditions? Do you not see that you are but acting in an offensive manner now?
-Airmax1227

"Was he the sun?"

-Kazekirion
Disquisition
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/30/2013 12:37:05 AM
At 8/30/2013 12:35:26 AM, Buddamoose wrote:
No, much like the christian tradition of annointing oneself with holy water, so do we Pastafariand annoint ourselves with spaghetti sauce. Why do you choose to intolerantly mock our sacred religions and traditions? Do you not see that you are but acting in an offensive manner now?

I Lol'd hard at that, almost busted a nut

Good Night, got to go to school tomorrow
Buddamoose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/30/2013 12:40:02 AM
At 8/30/2013 12:33:38 AM, Disquisition wrote:
At 8/30/2013 12:32:04 AM, Buddamoose wrote:

Wow WOw Wow sounds like a PARODY RELIGON HINT HINT LOLOLOL

We are as much a valid religion as any other. What grounds do you have to state that we are but illegitimate? That we have traditions similar to those of other religions? So too do Islam, Christianity, Judaism, etc.

That the word of The Most Noodly was brought forth from secrecy by a mortal prophet? So too do other religions have mortal prophets that wrote scriptures of proohecy.
-Airmax1227

"Was he the sun?"

-Kazekirion