Jump to topic:

Onlies only.

emospongebob527
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/1/2013 8:17:18 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Only onliers are only allowed to be lONENLY here, only. That is the ONLY exception.
"not to toot my own horn (it aint need no tooin if u know what im saying), but my writings on "viciousness: the one true viture (fancy spelling for virtue)" and my poem "A poem I wrote about DDO" put me in a class of my damn own. im just an UNRECONGIZED geniuse" -bananafana
FREEDO
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/1/2013 9:00:44 PM
At first I was thinking that this would mean only you are allowed. But then I realized this is only true until someone else posts. Then you're not the only one anymore. Thus by posting this, you are no longer allowed here.
GRAND POOBAH OF DDO

fnord
emospongebob527
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/1/2013 9:03:19 PM
At 9/1/2013 9:00:44 PM, FREEDO wrote:
At first I was thinking that this would mean only you are allowed. But then I realized this is only true until someone else posts. Then you're not the only one anymore. Thus by posting this, you are no longer allowed here.

Have my baby Spoders.
"not to toot my own horn (it aint need no tooin if u know what im saying), but my writings on "viciousness: the one true viture (fancy spelling for virtue)" and my poem "A poem I wrote about DDO" put me in a class of my damn own. im just an UNRECONGIZED geniuse" -bananafana
FREEDO
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/1/2013 9:08:54 PM
At 9/1/2013 9:03:19 PM, emospongebob527 wrote:
Have my baby Spoders.

May they crawl in my eyes, please?
GRAND POOBAH OF DDO

fnord