Jump to topic:

Pure hypocrisy.

SitaraPorDios
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/2/2013 12:40:47 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
I guess this poll http://www.debate.org... on liberals is okay, but I get flack for returning fire. Not only that, someone deleted my comment stating that my poll was a parody not to be taken seriously because it contained the link I posted for you. Freedom is alright unless you piss off a CONservative.
Jesus is the only way to be saved.
http://www.biblegateway.com...
Liberalism is the superior philosophy.
If you are going to talk dirty to me, say it in Spanish.
I will respect you if you respect me. Otherwise, no.
johnnyboy54
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/2/2013 1:04:24 AM
At 9/2/2013 12:40:47 AM, SitaraPorDios wrote:
I guess this poll http://www.debate.org... on liberals is okay, but I get flack for returning fire. Not only that, someone deleted my comment stating that my poll was a parody not to be taken seriously because it contained the link I posted for you. Freedom is alright unless you piss off a CONservative.

Dude, just report the poll and move on. That is how sh!t like that get deleted. No one has the time or energy to police all the incessant b!tching that goes on in this website unless people report the offenders.
I didn't order assholes with my whiskey.
DetectableNinja
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/2/2013 2:53:37 PM
At 9/2/2013 1:04:24 AM, johnnyboy54 wrote:

Dude, just report the poll and move on. That is how sh!t like that get deleted. No one has the time or energy to police all the incessant b!tching that goes on in this website unless people report the offenders.
Think'st thou heaven is such a glorious thing?
I tell thee, 'tis not half so fair as thou
Or any man that breathes on earth.

- Christopher Marlowe, Doctor Faustus
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/2/2013 3:27:07 PM

Some advice: Don't do that on DDO. I don't think you meant any harm by it, so I didn't report it, but that's not kosher.
SitaraPorDios
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/2/2013 3:35:23 PM
At 9/2/2013 3:27:07 PM, YYW wrote:

Some advice: Don't do that on DDO. I don't think you meant any harm by it, so I didn't report it, but that's not kosher.
Says the person who copied one of my forum posts. Walk the walk, dude.
SitaraPorDios
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/2/2013 3:36:19 PM

What grounds do I have to report it? Besides, I want the have it up to prove how bigoted the poster is.
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/2/2013 3:40:36 PM
At 9/2/2013 3:35:23 PM, SitaraPorDios wrote:
At 9/2/2013 3:27:07 PM, YYW wrote:

Says the person who copied one of my forum posts. Walk the walk, dude.

Look, that was in good humor because your forum post was pretty funny. Copying threads is kind of a thing on here. It shouldn't bother you. But, making threads about people isn't the way to do things around here. I agree that the question was out of line, but that's something to talk to Airmax about.
Khaos_Mage
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/2/2013 3:41:13 PM
At 9/2/2013 3:36:19 PM, SitaraPorDios wrote:

What grounds do I have to report it? Besides, I want the have it up to prove how bigoted the poster is.

And you're not bigoted?
Look at your OP; "freedom is alright unless you piss off a CONservative".
I have been banned from Facebook groups and had my comments (backed with facts) deleted by others on Facebook. The common thread? All were liberals spouting liberal jazz.

Am I going to assume that ALL liberals believe in censoring their opposition?
No, because if isn't a political issue. It is an issue of advocacy; advocates do not entertain outside ideas. Advocates are often the most closed-minded and manipulative/stupid people there are, IMO.
My work here is, finally, done.
cybertron1998
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/2/2013 3:45:19 PM
At 9/2/2013 3:41:13 PM, Khaos_Mage wrote:

And you're not bigoted?
I have been banned from Facebook groups and had my comments (backed with facts) deleted by others on Facebook. The common thread? All were liberals spouting liberal jazz.

No, because if isn't a political issue. It is an issue of advocacy; advocates do not entertain outside ideas. Advocates are often the most closed-minded and manipulative/stupid people there are, IMO.

and the award for liberal shutdown goes too khaos mage
Epsilon: There are so many stories where some brave hero decides to give their life to save the day, and because of their sacrifice, the good guys win, the survivors all cheer, and everybody lives happily ever after. But the hero... never gets to see that ending. They'll never know if their sacrifice actually made a difference. They'll never know if the day was really saved. In the end, they just have to have faith.
SitaraPorDios
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/2/2013 3:49:27 PM

And you're not bigoted?

It is not bigoted to point out bigotry. Wow, talk about hypocrisy.
cybertron1998
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/2/2013 3:51:46 PM
At 9/2/2013 3:49:27 PM, SitaraPorDios wrote:

And you're not bigoted?

its pretty bigoted to capitalized the con in conservative
Epsilon: There are so many stories where some brave hero decides to give their life to save the day, and because of their sacrifice, the good guys win, the survivors all cheer, and everybody lives happily ever after. But the hero... never gets to see that ending. They'll never know if their sacrifice actually made a difference. They'll never know if the day was really saved. In the end, they just have to have faith.
SitaraPorDios
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/2/2013 3:52:49 PM
At 9/2/2013 3:51:46 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:

And you're not bigoted?

No it is not actually. I will respect cons when they respect me.
Khaos_Mage
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/2/2013 3:53:50 PM

And you're not bigoted?

Ummm, you're not pointing it out, you're labeling CONservervatives as wanting to strip freedoms. That is bigoted.

If it wasn't for that statement I quoted, you would have ground to stand on. However, as it is, you don't. You decided to take a cheap shot at a group of people.
My work here is, finally, done.
cybertron1998
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/2/2013 3:55:24 PM
At 9/2/2013 3:52:49 PM, SitaraPorDios wrote:

And you're not bigoted?

ok i get the fact that you were joking with a modified copy of the opinion on liberals. but wanting to get back at them for having that thread deleted its pretty bigotted
SitaraPorDios
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/2/2013 3:58:06 PM
At 9/2/2013 3:55:24 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:

And you're not bigoted?

ok i get the fact that you were joking with a modified copy of the opinion on liberals. but wanting to get back at them for having that thread deleted its pretty bigotted

No it is NOT bigoted to want justice and stand up for what I believe in. you have some nerve calling ME a bigot. If you want respect, earn it. Otherwise, you do not have the right to be respected.
cybertron1998
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/2/2013 4:01:10 PM
At 9/2/2013 3:58:06 PM, SitaraPorDios wrote:
At 9/2/2013 3:55:24 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:

And you're not bigoted?

No it is NOT bigoted to want justice and stand up for what I believe in. you have some nerve calling ME a bigot. If you want respect, earn it. Otherwise, you do not have the right to be respected.

there's a difference between justice and revenge, darling. right now you want the latter
imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/2/2013 5:58:30 PM

you better NOT report it, I had one of my funniest moments in that opinion!
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/2/2013 5:59:28 PM
Besides, the guy who made the opinion is a complete idiot, he made another one recently claiming that MLK was a fraud and shouldnt be looked up to for a lot of bullsh*t reasons
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
donald.keller
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/2/2013 6:29:02 PM
At 9/2/2013 5:59:28 PM, imabench wrote:
Besides, the guy who made the opinion is a complete idiot, he made another one recently claiming that MLK was a fraud and shouldnt be looked up to for a lot of bullsh*t reasons

I saw that poll... He had ONE source... Snopes, and they only slightly agreed with the stuff he said.
-- Don't forget to submit your unvoted debates to the Voter's Union --

OFFICIAL DK/TUF 2016 Platform: http://www.debate.org...

My Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com...
#SaveThePresidency
#SaveTheSite

-- DK/TUF 2016 --
DeFool
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/3/2013 12:14:10 AM

It is true; we must report, or we cannot expect action to be taken. Conversely, if we find ourselves reported, we can be fairly certain that we have offended some sensibility somewhere.

Example: I reported my daughter for voting in one of my debates. I only just noticed this vote-bomb in my favor recently (the debate ended long ago), but reported her at once. I have no idea if the vote was deleted, because my iphone provides only a strawhole view of this website, and work constraints limit my view further. Nevertheless, I tried to throw the book at her.