Jump to topic:

So Sick an tired!!

leojm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/2/2013 5:11:30 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
I'm sick of people being rude, I try to be kind and nice, but people just don't appreciate that anymore. So immature. I guess kindness doesn't work anymore in this society, how sad. People have gotten worse in manners and respecting peoples opinions and comments and what not. How terrible. Teenagers nowadays are rude indeed. Back then if you did anything like this you would be getting a whipin for the disrespect, wit ha belt. Which now they call child "abuse". That's why people are like this, because they have never got disciplined in their life.
Example:
http://www.debate.org...
cybertron1998
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/2/2013 5:17:24 PM
ok now sitara is kinda right about your reactions. you complain about that one thread while hundreds of others made "centrists only", "libertairians only", and a few others, but since that one is of the political party you're against you think its rude. good lord, no its not. you cannot say that because someone made a thread like, that even when its the exact opposite of your beliefs, is rude when you were the first one who did it. Major hypocrisy leo major hypocrisy
Epsilon: There are so many stories where some brave hero decides to give their life to save the day, and because of their sacrifice, the good guys win, the survivors all cheer, and everybody lives happily ever after. But the hero... never gets to see that ending. They'll never know if their sacrifice actually made a difference. They'll never know if the day was really saved. In the end, they just have to have faith.
leojm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/2/2013 5:29:53 PM
At 9/2/2013 5:17:24 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:
ok now sitara is kinda right about your reactions. you complain about that one thread while hundreds of others made "centrists only", "libertairians only", and a few others, but since that one is of the political party you're against you think its rude. good lord, no its not. you cannot say that because someone made a thread like, that even when its the exact opposite of your beliefs, is rude when you were the first one who did it. Major hypocrisy leo major hypocrisy

No, the point is that they copied what I said, but just put in liberals only now Conservative, and everything else is my words. That's what I'm ticked at, not that they made their own forum.
cybertron1998
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/2/2013 5:32:13 PM
At 9/2/2013 5:29:53 PM, leojm wrote:

No, the point is that they copied what I said, but just put in liberals only now Conservative, and everything else is my words. That's what I'm ticked at, not that they made their own forum.

i see nothing wrong with that. nothing about it is against the rules. and if it is mocking that you should do the appropriate thing and just ignore it. what sitara did might of been immature but your reaction was twice as immature.
Epsilon: There are so many stories where some brave hero decides to give their life to save the day, and because of their sacrifice, the good guys win, the survivors all cheer, and everybody lives happily ever after. But the hero... never gets to see that ending. They'll never know if their sacrifice actually made a difference. They'll never know if the day was really saved. In the end, they just have to have faith.
000ike
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/2/2013 5:35:23 PM
At 9/2/2013 5:11:30 PM, leojm wrote:
I'm sick of people being rude, I try to be kind and nice, but people just don't appreciate that anymore. So immature. I guess kindness doesn't work anymore in this society, how sad. People have gotten worse in manners and respecting peoples opinions and comments and what not. How terrible. Teenagers nowadays are rude indeed. Back then if you did anything like this you would be getting a whipin for the disrespect, wit ha belt. Which now they call child "abuse". That's why people are like this, because they have never got disciplined in their life.
Example:

Making threads exclusively for adherents of your ideology doesn't exactly communicate kindness. And I'd say that discipline is knowing what kind of reactions are appropriate when, and comporting yourself in a manner that wouldn't breed mockery to begin with.

This thread doesn't help that.
"A stupid despot may constrain his slaves with iron chains; but a true politician binds them even more strongly with the chain of their own ideas" - Michel Foucault
leojm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/2/2013 5:36:25 PM
At 9/2/2013 5:32:13 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:

i see nothing wrong with that. nothing about it is against the rules. and if it is mocking that you should do the appropriate thing and just ignore it. what sitara did might of been immature but your reaction was twice as immature.

nope it wasn't. I'm just sharing my opinion. There is nothing immature about that. Mocking someone is very immature. Shows they have no respect for others feelings or kindness.
Buddamoose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/2/2013 5:37:51 PM
Inb4 "lying shows the same thing"
"Reality is an illusion created due to a lack of alcohol"
-Airmax1227

"You were the moon all this time, and he was always there to make you shine."

"Was he the sun?"

"No honey, he was the darkness"

-Kazekirion
cybertron1998
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/2/2013 5:38:19 PM
At 9/2/2013 5:36:25 PM, leojm wrote:
At 9/2/2013 5:32:13 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:

nope it wasn't. I'm just sharing my opinion. There is nothing immature about that. Mocking someone is very immature. Shows they have no respect for others feelings or kindness.

yes but someone of your age should know that reacting in such a manner as this thread (which is anything but calm) isn't mature in the first place
Buddamoose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/2/2013 5:39:46 PM
Inb4 "if you feel the need to share your opinion, dont be pissed and call it disrespectful when people share their own opinion, even if it is cheeky mockery of your own"
-Airmax1227

"Was he the sun?"

-Kazekirion
leojm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/2/2013 5:39:49 PM
At 9/2/2013 5:35:23 PM, 000ike wrote:
Example:

Making threads exclusively for adherents of your ideology doesn't exactly communicate kindness. And I'd say that discipline is knowing what kind of reactions are appropriate when, and comporting yourself in a manner that wouldn't breed mockery to begin with.

I'm just saying. how else am I supposed to say how I'm tired of the mocking hmm? You got any ideas? Because I would like to know, so the next time I wouldn't make this mistake. If you do lets hear it.
000ike
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/2/2013 5:40:56 PM
At 9/2/2013 5:39:49 PM, leojm wrote:
Example:

I'm just saying. how else am I supposed to say how I'm tired of the mocking hmm? You got any ideas? Because I would like to know, so the next time I wouldn't make this mistake. If you do lets hear it.

join in on the fun or ignore it :P
"A stupid despot may constrain his slaves with iron chains; but a true politician binds them even more strongly with the chain of their own ideas" - Michel Foucault
leojm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/2/2013 5:40:57 PM
At 9/2/2013 5:39:46 PM, Buddamoose wrote:
Inb4 "if you feel the need to share your opinion, dont be pissed and call it disrespectful when people share their own opinion, even if it is cheeky mockery of your own"

Well maybe I don't appreciate being mocked. Can't people take that in consideration? Obviously not.
leojm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/2/2013 5:41:37 PM
At 9/2/2013 5:40:56 PM, 000ike wrote:
At 9/2/2013 5:39:49 PM, leojm wrote:
Example:

join in on the fun or ignore it :P

Hard to do, but I will try. Tnx for the advice. :p
cybertron1998
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/2/2013 5:42:42 PM
the award for most irrational reaction goes to you leo
cybertron1998
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/2/2013 5:47:59 PM
At 9/2/2013 5:46:46 PM, leojm wrote:
At 9/2/2013 5:42:42 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:
the award for most irrational reaction goes to you leo

Thnx I feel so honored.

you're welcome
leojm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/2/2013 5:51:54 PM
At 9/2/2013 5:37:51 PM, Buddamoose wrote:

So ur sayin you are immature too, because you lie too. So stop calling the kettle black. btw, I'm not perfect so lay off of it, and neither are you, so you have no room telling me this.
Buddamoose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/2/2013 5:53:34 PM
At 9/2/2013 5:40:57 PM, leojm wrote:

Well maybe I don't appreciate being mocked. Can't people take that in consideration? Obviously not.

Maybe other people dont appreciare it when someone tells them they dont want to hear their opinions, but will continue to voice theirs? Cant you take that into consideration? Obviously not
-Airmax1227

"Was he the sun?"

-Kazekirion
thett3
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/2/2013 5:53:52 PM
You need to relax...everyone is just gently poking fun at the silliness of your thread not trying to harm you.
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

"Don't quote me, ever." -Max

"My name is max. I'm not a big fan of slacks"- Max rapping

"Walmart should have the opportunity to bribe a politician to it's agenda" -Max

"Thett, you're really good at convincing people you're a decent person"-tulle

"You fit the character of Regina George quite nicely"- Sam

: At 11/12/2016 11:49:40 PM, Raisor wrote:
: thett was right
cybertron1998
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/2/2013 5:54:56 PM
yeah most of the "award for" stuff i do is sarcasm
leojm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/2/2013 5:56:31 PM
At 9/2/2013 5:53:34 PM, Buddamoose wrote:

Maybe other people dont appreciare it when someone tells them they dont want to hear their opinions, but will continue to voice theirs? Cant you take that into consideration? Obviously not

yes in fact I do take it in consideration.
btw it's appreciate. and there is an apostrophe between the n and the t in don't.
I haven't conflicted with anyone's opinion or their feelings. They tell me not to do something I stop right there and not do it.
Buddamoose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/2/2013 5:56:43 PM
At 9/2/2013 5:51:54 PM, leojm wrote:

So ur sayin you are immature too, because you lie too. So stop calling the kettle black. btw, I'm not perfect so lay off of it, and neither are you, so you have no room telling me this.

No, lying shows lack of respect for others and their feelings. So tell me, if I'm calling the kettle black then you must think I lied about something. So what did I lie about? Did I lie about who I was? Did I front pictures as my own even though they were actually of other people and things that were not my own? No, so what then?

Because hell, you wanna get into this, lets get into this, you really think I lied, then go ahead and show how I did
-Airmax1227

"Was he the sun?"

-Kazekirion
cybertron1998
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/2/2013 5:57:42 PM
At 9/2/2013 5:56:31 PM, leojm wrote:

btw it's appreciate. and there is an apostrophe between the n and the t in don't.
I haven't conflicted with anyone's opinion or their feelings. They tell me not to do something I stop right there and not do it.

thats not completely true
leojm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/2/2013 5:58:38 PM
At 9/2/2013 5:56:43 PM, Buddamoose wrote:

No, lying shows lack of respect for others and their feelings. So tell me, if I'm calling the kettle black then you must think I lied about something. So what did I lie about? Did I lie about who I was? Did I front pictures as my own even though they were actually of other people and things that were not my own? No, so what then?

Because hell, you wanna get into this, lets get into this, you really think I lied, then go ahead and show how I did

In real life outside the screen, don't tell me you don't because that would be a lie in it's self.
Buddamoose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/2/2013 5:59:41 PM

And others expressed offense at your creation of the conservatives only thread, and you created another one anyways

U mad or something? Cause typos dont make what I'm saying any less valid.

Really? You do? So tell me, why did you make a second "conservatives only" thread again? Oh yeah, cause you didnt! I must just be imagining that
-Airmax1227

"Was he the sun?"

-Kazekirion
leojm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/2/2013 6:00:14 PM
At 9/2/2013 5:57:42 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:

thats not completely true

yes, I do. unless u forgot our pms you told me to stop talking about the subject and I did. So don't tell me I don't.
leojm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/2/2013 6:02:23 PM
At 9/2/2013 5:59:41 PM, Buddamoose wrote:

And others expressed offense at your creation of the conservatives only thread, and you created another one anyways

U mad or something? Cause typos dont make what I'm saying any less valid.

Really? You do? So tell me, why did you make a second "conservatives only" thread again? Oh yeah, cause you didnt! I must just be imagining that

Because I put it in the wrong forum. and I said it in my first forum that I accidentally posted in the wrong forum therefore I posted it in politics and let everyone know. But you obviously didn't read that now did you? Because if you did you would have known.
Buddamoose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/2/2013 6:04:01 PM
At 9/2/2013 5:58:38 PM, leojm wrote:

In real life outside the screen, don't tell me you don't because that would be a lie in it's self.

Ah but see, I'm not the one pointing the finger and saying others shouldnt be so disrespectful, I'm not the one chiding everyone and saying they shouldnt be so rude. YOU ARE, and everything you are saying is merely showing that you have no place, or ground to stand on to be even making this thread in the first place
-Airmax1227

"Was he the sun?"

-Kazekirion
cybertron1998
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/2/2013 6:04:29 PM
how obvious is it that this fight between you has some personal stuff linked to it: VERY FVCKING OBVIOUS
leojm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/2/2013 6:09:17 PM
At 9/2/2013 6:04:01 PM, Buddamoose wrote:
At 9/2/2013 5:58:38 PM, leojm wrote:

Ah but see, I'm not the one pointing the finger and saying others shouldnt be so disrespectful, I'm not the one chiding everyone and saying they shouldnt be so rude. YOU ARE, and everything you are saying is merely showing that you have no place, or ground to stand on to be even making this thread in the first place

w/e This is a free country I can have the right in making this thread, and if you disagree then stop posting. Also you have no right telling me what I should do and not do, I'm not a little girl or a smarta$$ teenager. I'm an adult and you have no place in saying what I should do. If you feel like micromanaging someone go and do it to a 13 year old, not me.