Jump to topic:

This happens right now...

Alexmn
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/4/2013 9:12:17 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
Recently I became a witness of how a group of muslims near Mosquee Abou Bakr As Saddiq on Boulevard de Belleville in Paris was blocking the road because a car of one of mosque's parishioners parked it in the wrong place and police tried to evacuate the car. Tens of muslims were threatening police and ordinary citizens, some policemen were even injured. Maybe you will say there is nothing extraordinary but I tell you muslims crossed the line - they don't want to live like we do, they do not obey our laws and orders, they settle here so firm that they feel themselves like they own here everything and do not fear of police and authorities. Their solidarity helps them to force through their interests while we can't do anything and that's why such things happen. They simply drive us out from our own cities and countries. A day when a muslim will become a president of France or any other European country is not far off... Do we really want Europe turning into something wild, radical and awful? I guess no, but this happens right now and stronger citizenship is what we need. So, people, lets unite until we can do this, the time is running out fast...
Khaos_Mage
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/4/2013 6:23:39 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Immigrants will always bring their culture, which is why assimilation is important.

However, have you ever thought that it is more of a western idea that one should blindly follow the police/government? And if not western, then think of these war-torn, eternal civil unrest, countries where these people likely came from, and realize that they aren't about to just sit and take any demand they find unfair by the police.
My work here is, finally, done.