Total Posts:23|Showing Posts:1-23
Jump to topic:

George Zimmerman Back In Jail *

inferno
Posts: 10,645
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/9/2013 4:06:05 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Well hes in investigative custody right now. I wonder why the cops are so afraid of this guy. Well anyway, we know that Zimmerman has a violent past, right ? It turns out that he not only threated his ex wife, but assaulted her father as well during a domestic violence dispute. Say it aint so. See this link for more info. What do you think DDO. =)

http://gawker.com...
GeoLaureate8
Posts: 12,252
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/9/2013 4:09:17 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
1. No he's not.

2. Does that mean he's racist against his wife now? Given the narrative of the media, this occurrence isn't possible because Zimmerman only pulls guns on African-Americans.
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
inferno
Posts: 10,645
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/9/2013 4:15:56 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 9/9/2013 4:09:17 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
1. No he's not.

2. Does that mean he's racist against his wife now? Given the narrative of the media, this occurrence isn't possible because Zimmerman only pulls guns on African-Americans.

Yes. Now that he has lost his (White prize) he feels a sense of resentment. Any hate filled person is capable of hurting anyone of course. But that does not disqualify him from being a racist too. =)
Buddamoose
Posts: 19,448
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/9/2013 4:44:24 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
His wifes accusations of a hot temper and verbal abuse sounds like a crock of sh!t so she can justify herself to other people to feel better about herself for divorcing him and to save public face.

Final update: Zimmerman released, wife is not pressing charges(probably because there is no reason to press charges).
"Reality is an illusion created due to a lack of alcohol"
-Airmax1227

"You were the moon all this time, and he was always there to make you shine."

"Was he the sun?"

"No honey, he was the darkness"

-Kazekirion
Wnope
Posts: 6,924
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/9/2013 4:45:09 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 9/9/2013 4:44:24 PM, Buddamoose wrote:
His wifes accusations of a hot temper and verbal abuse sounds like a crock of sh!t so she can justify herself to other people to feel better about herself for divorcing him and to save public face.

Final update: Zimmerman released, wife is not pressing charges(probably because there is no reason to press charges).

You did catch the part where he punched his step father in the nose and grabbed a gun, right?
Buddamoose
Posts: 19,448
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/9/2013 4:46:29 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 9/9/2013 4:45:09 PM, Wnope wrote:
At 9/9/2013 4:44:24 PM, Buddamoose wrote:
His wifes accusations of a hot temper and verbal abuse sounds like a crock of sh!t so she can justify herself to other people to feel better about herself for divorcing him and to save public face.

Final update: Zimmerman released, wife is not pressing charges(probably because there is no reason to press charges).

You did catch the part where he punched his step father in the nose and grabbed a gun, right?

You did catch the part where the gun wasnt actually involved in the incident right?
"Reality is an illusion created due to a lack of alcohol"
-Airmax1227

"You were the moon all this time, and he was always there to make you shine."

"Was he the sun?"

"No honey, he was the darkness"

-Kazekirion
Wnope
Posts: 6,924
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/9/2013 4:53:19 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 9/9/2013 4:46:29 PM, Buddamoose wrote:
At 9/9/2013 4:45:09 PM, Wnope wrote:
At 9/9/2013 4:44:24 PM, Buddamoose wrote:
His wifes accusations of a hot temper and verbal abuse sounds like a crock of sh!t so she can justify herself to other people to feel better about herself for divorcing him and to save public face.

Final update: Zimmerman released, wife is not pressing charges(probably because there is no reason to press charges).

You did catch the part where he punched his step father in the nose and grabbed a gun, right?

You did catch the part where the gun wasnt actually involved in the incident right?

You do realize that threatening someone while grabbing a gun or knife (btw, he grabbed a knife when she discovered his gun) is aggravated assault, right?

And punching someone in the nose and threatening them is assault and battery.

The moment I saw this article I thought "it's going to be really disturbing watching people give knee-jerk defenses to a guy who punches his step-father and threatens his wife with both a knife and gun on different occasions."
inferno
Posts: 10,645
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/9/2013 4:54:32 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 9/9/2013 4:44:24 PM, Buddamoose wrote:
His wifes accusations of a hot temper and verbal abuse sounds like a crock of sh!t so she can justify herself to other people to feel better about herself for divorcing him and to save public face.

Final update: Zimmerman released, wife is not pressing charges(probably because there is no reason to press charges).

Its funny you say this because he didnt have a chance to actually shoot her this time.
Well it means more hate for George Zimmerman now and more doubts.
And you still sound stupid.
What else is new. =)
inferno
Posts: 10,645
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/9/2013 4:54:53 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 9/9/2013 4:44:24 PM, Buddamoose wrote:
His wifes accusations of a hot temper and verbal abuse sounds like a crock of sh!t so she can justify herself to other people to feel better about herself for divorcing him and to save public face.

Final update: Zimmerman released, wife is not pressing charges(probably because there is no reason to press charges).

Its funny you say this because he didnt have a chance to actually shoot her this time.
Well it means more hate for George Zimmerman now and more doubts.
And you still sound stupid.
What else is new...... =)
Buddamoose
Posts: 19,448
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/9/2013 5:08:37 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 9/9/2013 4:53:19 PM, Wnope wrote:
At 9/9/2013 4:46:29 PM, Buddamoose wrote:
At 9/9/2013 4:45:09 PM, Wnope wrote:
At 9/9/2013 4:44:24 PM, Buddamoose wrote:
His wifes accusations of a hot temper and verbal abuse sounds like a crock of sh!t so she can justify herself to other people to feel better about herself for divorcing him and to save public face.

Final update: Zimmerman released, wife is not pressing charges(probably because there is no reason to press charges).

You did catch the part where he punched his step father in the nose and grabbed a gun, right?

You did catch the part where the gun wasnt actually involved in the incident right?

You do realize that threatening someone while grabbing a gun or knife (btw, he grabbed a knife when she discovered his gun) is aggravated assault, right?

1) Gun wasnt involved
2) Basing the account of the knife being grabbed from the same attorney of the woman that said the gun was drawn, which turned out to be untrue isnt a good idea. Credibility of the lawyer's parleying of the wifes account is not valid anymore.
3) yes I am aware of the law

And punching someone in the nose and threatening them is assault and battery.

1) yes I am aware of the law
2) I however disgree that one man punching another man in the nose should be held as assault and battery, unless the strikes are persistent and repeated. One punch to the nose isnt what I would view as a huge deal, and any man who thinks it is, should have his man card revoked on the grounds of being a spineless jellyfish.

The moment I saw this article I thought "it's going to be really disturbing watching people give knee-jerk defenses to a guy who punches his step-father and threatens his wife with both a knife and gun on different occasions."

1) Allegedly the same occasion(not seperate)
2) Gun wasnt involved, and based off the account of the gun being drawn I would hazard a guess that the knife being drawn is also likely untrue
3) when I saw this article I thought, "its going to be really disturbing watching people villify someone for what is already a proven partially untrue account of events, and then also humurous to see them also villify a man for punching another man. All because they are already biased against said person for an alleged crime he was found innocent of
"Reality is an illusion created due to a lack of alcohol"
-Airmax1227

"You were the moon all this time, and he was always there to make you shine."

"Was he the sun?"

"No honey, he was the darkness"

-Kazekirion
inferno
Posts: 10,645
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/9/2013 5:16:19 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 9/9/2013 5:08:37 PM, Buddamoose wrote:
At 9/9/2013 4:53:19 PM, Wnope wrote:
At 9/9/2013 4:46:29 PM, Buddamoose wrote:
At 9/9/2013 4:45:09 PM, Wnope wrote:
At 9/9/2013 4:44:24 PM, Buddamoose wrote:
His wifes accusations of a hot temper and verbal abuse sounds like a crock of sh!t so she can justify herself to other people to feel better about herself for divorcing him and to save public face.

Final update: Zimmerman released, wife is not pressing charges(probably because there is no reason to press charges).

You did catch the part where he punched his step father in the nose and grabbed a gun, right?

You did catch the part where the gun wasnt actually involved in the incident right?

You do realize that threatening someone while grabbing a gun or knife (btw, he grabbed a knife when she discovered his gun) is aggravated assault, right?

1) Gun wasnt involved
2) Basing the account of the knife being grabbed from the same attorney of the woman that said the gun was drawn, which turned out to be untrue isnt a good idea. Credibility of the lawyer's parleying of the wifes account is not valid anymore.
3) yes I am aware of the law

And punching someone in the nose and threatening them is assault and battery.

1) yes I am aware of the law
2) I however disgree that one man punching another man in the nose should be held as assault and battery, unless the strikes are persistent and repeated. One punch to the nose isnt what I would view as a huge deal, and any man who thinks it is, should have his man card revoked on the grounds of being a spineless jellyfish.

The moment I saw this article I thought "it's going to be really disturbing watching people give knee-jerk defenses to a guy who punches his step-father and threatens his wife with both a knife and gun on different occasions."

1) Allegedly the same occasion(not seperate)
2) Gun wasnt involved, and based off the account of the gun being drawn I would hazard a guess that the knife being drawn is also likely untrue
3) when I saw this article I thought, "its going to be really disturbing watching people villify someone for what is already a proven partially untrue account of events, and then also humurous to see them also villify a man for punching another man. All because they are already biased against said person for an alleged crime he was found innocent of

Well you can press charges if someone punches you in the face.
But the point is that George Zimmerman is still a violent, abusive, dysfunctional human being who needs to clean up his act as this does no justice for him in no way shape or form. =)
Buddamoose
Posts: 19,448
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/9/2013 5:16:46 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 9/9/2013 4:54:53 PM, inferno wrote:
At 9/9/2013 4:44:24 PM, Buddamoose wrote:
His wifes accusations of a hot temper and verbal abuse sounds like a crock of sh!t so she can justify herself to other people to feel better about herself for divorcing him and to save public face.

Final update: Zimmerman released, wife is not pressing charges(probably because there is no reason to press charges).

Its funny you say this because he didnt have a chance to actually shoot her this time.

Its funny you still bring up a gun and shooting even though it wasnt involved in the incident
Well it means more hate for George Zimmerman now and more doubts.

Doubts for what? Punching another man in the nose? Yes, one man punching another man is such a heinous crime. I demand all fist fights be met with mandatory jail time, as these villanous criminals and their fisticuffs need to be stopped immediately.

A false account of a gun being drawn, and due to the false account of the gun being drawn, a likely false account of a knife being drawn?

Being released after being detained after a report of domestic battery? Its standard procedure everywhere, I've had friends not do a damn thing, multiple people corroborate their non-action, they're bloody and bruised from just taking a beating and not defending themself because its their wife attacking them( with a damn frying pan no less) and then man still gets arrested. Again, its standard procedure that the man gets arrested every time, doesnt matter what happened.
"Reality is an illusion created due to a lack of alcohol"
-Airmax1227

"You were the moon all this time, and he was always there to make you shine."

"Was he the sun?"

"No honey, he was the darkness"

-Kazekirion
inferno
Posts: 10,645
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/9/2013 5:36:47 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 9/9/2013 5:16:46 PM, Buddamoose wrote:
At 9/9/2013 4:54:53 PM, inferno wrote:
At 9/9/2013 4:44:24 PM, Buddamoose wrote:
His wifes accusations of a hot temper and verbal abuse sounds like a crock of sh!t so she can justify herself to other people to feel better about herself for divorcing him and to save public face.

Final update: Zimmerman released, wife is not pressing charges(probably because there is no reason to press charges).

Its funny you say this because he didnt have a chance to actually shoot her this time.

Its funny you still bring up a gun and shooting even though it wasnt involved in the incident
Well it means more hate for George Zimmerman now and more doubts.

Doubts for what? Punching another man in the nose? Yes, one man punching another man is such a heinous crime. I demand all fist fights be met with mandatory jail time, as these villanous criminals and their fisticuffs need to be stopped immediately.

A false account of a gun being drawn, and due to the false account of the gun being drawn, a likely false account of a knife being drawn?

Being released after being detained after a report of domestic battery? Its standard procedure everywhere, I've had friends not do a damn thing, multiple people corroborate their non-action, they're bloody and bruised from just taking a beating and not defending themself because its their wife attacking them( with a damn frying pan no less) and then man still gets arrested. Again, its standard procedure that the man gets arrested every time, doesnt matter what happened.

It mean that George Zimmerman abused his first wife and the one which was his second. And it also means that he will continue to abuse once again, because his behavioral patterns is indicative of his nature, all things mentioned above and the death of Trayvon Martin. Only a few hateful misguided idiots in this world like yourself would disagree with that. =)
inferno
Posts: 10,645
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/9/2013 6:21:10 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
I am certain that this George Zimmerman saga will continue on.
Soon he will be behind bars where he belongs because this pattern will continue......
cybertron1998
Posts: 5,818
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/9/2013 6:23:12 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Zero fvcks given ( all because its gone on for so long)
Epsilon: There are so many stories where some brave hero decides to give their life to save the day, and because of their sacrifice, the good guys win, the survivors all cheer, and everybody lives happily ever after. But the hero... never gets to see that ending. They'll never know if their sacrifice actually made a difference. They'll never know if the day was really saved. In the end, they just have to have faith.
inferno
Posts: 10,645
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/9/2013 6:34:06 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 9/9/2013 6:23:12 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:
Zero fvcks given ( all because its gone on for so long)

Oh well. Nobody gives a f_ck about a George Zimmerman lover.
Enjoy. Hope it doesnt hurt when you swallow. =)
cybertron1998
Posts: 5,818
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/9/2013 6:37:22 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 9/9/2013 6:34:06 PM, inferno wrote:
At 9/9/2013 6:23:12 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:
Zero fvcks given ( all because its gone on for so long)

Oh well. Nobody gives a f_ck about a George Zimmerman lover.
Enjoy. Hope it doesnt hurt when you swallow. =)

Wow how idiotic that jump was. I don't like george zimmerman but i don't hate him. My indifference should have been obvious but your hate has blinded you so fvcking well that i had to specify that
Epsilon: There are so many stories where some brave hero decides to give their life to save the day, and because of their sacrifice, the good guys win, the survivors all cheer, and everybody lives happily ever after. But the hero... never gets to see that ending. They'll never know if their sacrifice actually made a difference. They'll never know if the day was really saved. In the end, they just have to have faith.
donald.keller
Posts: 3,709
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/9/2013 6:53:29 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
I'm not paying attention to TV... So I'll just ask how much of this do we actually know and how much was just a claim against him?
-- Don't forget to submit your unvoted debates to the Voter's Union --

OFFICIAL DK/TUF 2016 Platform: http://www.debate.org...

My Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com...
#SaveThePresidency
#SaveTheSite

-- DK/TUF 2016 --
cybertron1998
Posts: 5,818
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/9/2013 7:00:26 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 9/9/2013 6:53:29 PM, donald.keller wrote:
I'm not paying attention to TV... So I'll just ask how much of this do we actually know and how much was just a claim against him?

45/55 in the order of your sentence
Epsilon: There are so many stories where some brave hero decides to give their life to save the day, and because of their sacrifice, the good guys win, the survivors all cheer, and everybody lives happily ever after. But the hero... never gets to see that ending. They'll never know if their sacrifice actually made a difference. They'll never know if the day was really saved. In the end, they just have to have faith.
donald.keller
Posts: 3,709
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/9/2013 7:02:39 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 9/9/2013 7:00:26 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:
At 9/9/2013 6:53:29 PM, donald.keller wrote:
I'm not paying attention to TV... So I'll just ask how much of this do we actually know and how much was just a claim against him?

45/55 in the order of your sentence

I like those numbers... Better than what I was scared it'd be.
-- Don't forget to submit your unvoted debates to the Voter's Union --

OFFICIAL DK/TUF 2016 Platform: http://www.debate.org...

My Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com...
#SaveThePresidency
#SaveTheSite

-- DK/TUF 2016 --
Wnope
Posts: 6,924
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/9/2013 8:13:53 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 9/9/2013 5:08:37 PM, Buddamoose wrote:
At 9/9/2013 4:53:19 PM, Wnope wrote:
At 9/9/2013 4:46:29 PM, Buddamoose wrote:
At 9/9/2013 4:45:09 PM, Wnope wrote:
At 9/9/2013 4:44:24 PM, Buddamoose wrote:
His wifes accusations of a hot temper and verbal abuse sounds like a crock of sh!t so she can justify herself to other people to feel better about herself for divorcing him and to save public face.

Final update: Zimmerman released, wife is not pressing charges(probably because there is no reason to press charges).

You did catch the part where he punched his step father in the nose and grabbed a gun, right?

You did catch the part where the gun wasnt actually involved in the incident right?

You do realize that threatening someone while grabbing a gun or knife (btw, he grabbed a knife when she discovered his gun) is aggravated assault, right?

1) Gun wasnt involved
2) Basing the account of the knife being grabbed from the same attorney of the woman that said the gun was drawn, which turned out to be untrue isnt a good idea. Credibility of the lawyer's parleying of the wifes account is not valid anymore.
3) yes I am aware of the law

And punching someone in the nose and threatening them is assault and battery.

1) yes I am aware of the law
2) I however disgree that one man punching another man in the nose should be held as assault and battery, unless the strikes are persistent and repeated. One punch to the nose isnt what I would view as a huge deal, and any man who thinks it is, should have his man card revoked on the grounds of being a spineless jellyfish.

The moment I saw this article I thought "it's going to be really disturbing watching people give knee-jerk defenses to a guy who punches his step-father and threatens his wife with both a knife and gun on different occasions."

1) Allegedly the same occasion(not seperate)
2) Gun wasnt involved, and based off the account of the gun being drawn I would hazard a guess that the knife being drawn is also likely untrue
3) when I saw this article I thought, "its going to be really disturbing watching people villify someone for what is already a proven partially untrue account of events, and then also humurous to see them also villify a man for punching another man. All because they are already biased against said person for an alleged crime he was found innocent of

If this were about the wife trying to separate from Zimmerman, mind telling me why this occurred several days AFTER filing for divorce? She had just come over to pick up some belongings.

What I am seeing is an individual who punches an old man in the face which leaves an identifiable mark and smashes his wife's ipod and scaring his wife enough to get her to call the police. She reports he has put his hand on a gun and is saying "step closer." If you have evidence this did not happen, feel free to share it.

Your reaction is to assume she is lying and that Zimmerman couldn't possibly be committing a crime. Heck, you don't mind if Zimmerman punches an old man in the face. It's just ONCE.

What possible motivation does she have for lying about this? All it does is put her in the spotlight again as the wife of Zimmerman, which apparently is what she is trying to avoid.