Jump to topic:

Why america is in the Shitter

Anti-atheist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/11/2013 3:20:20 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Many peole ask me why america is in the shitter? as someone who knows a lot about ecnomics, god, physics, current events, and Jesus I am qualified to answer. I hop to see intelligent responsess.

I believe it all startedd with the civil war. Civil war es stupid name, war isn't civil, even against the jews, but you ppl know it as civil war so i call it that. THe godless atheist communist liberal north was goin into the south and raping pastors and preverting southren theology. The church is the main reason why ecnomics and nations succuede. YEah north was trying to fail this nation and pervert it for there control. The north won cus the used witchcraft to win.

so yeah our entire nation being raped with bad theology. Removing nazism and christianity from the founding of amercia. and thats just the start

The church accepted heliocentrisum, witch was taking credability away from bible.

Today on 9/11 obama sits and mocks it jerkin it to the tv.

The nsa spies on everyone. My pfhone will come up voice mail hours after person called me. This is proof the nsa is spying on me bc they are racist against nazis.

Femanism is rampent. It piss me off that women wear jeans today! This is boldshit! Women need too wear skirts! Not F*CUKING JEANS! Women need to have an authority over them. A male authority, be it her dad, bro, bf, husband ect just a man. a man is the superior race.

This is why america es a sh1t today.
Anti-atheist

Registered genius
Certified butt-f*cker

imabench for fuhrer '13
Khaos_Mage
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/11/2013 6:15:16 PM
I learned something today:
Both men and Nazis are a separate race.

To think, I always thought it was a sex and ideology, respectively.
My work here is, finally, done.
Sitara
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/11/2013 6:19:28 PM
At 9/11/2013 3:20:20 PM, Anti-atheist wrote:
Many peole ask me why america is in the shitter? as someone who knows a lot about ecnomics, god, physics, current events, and Jesus I am qualified to answer. I hop to see intelligent responsess.

I believe it all startedd with the civil war. Civil war es stupid name, war isn't civil, even against the jews, but you ppl know it as civil war so i call it that. THe godless atheist communist liberal north was goin into the south and raping pastors and preverting southren theology. The church is the main reason why ecnomics and nations succuede. YEah north was trying to fail this nation and pervert it for there control. The north won cus the used witchcraft to win.

so yeah our entire nation being raped with bad theology. Removing nazism and christianity from the founding of amercia. and thats just the start

The church accepted heliocentrisum, witch was taking credability away from bible.

The nsa spies on everyone. My pfhone will come up voice mail hours after person called me. This is proof the nsa is spying on me bc they are racist against nazis.

Femanism is rampent. It piss me off that women wear jeans today! This is boldshit! Women need too wear skirts! Not F*CUKING JEANS! Women need to have an authority over them. A male authority, be it her dad, bro, bf, husband ect just a man. a man is the superior race.

Your grammar and logic are horrible.
proglib
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/11/2013 6:24:42 PM
At 9/11/2013 4:07:04 PM, Polaris wrote:
Troll advisory in effect.

An ugly fvcking one, too!
"I would remind you that extremism in the defense of liberty is no vice.* And let me remind you also that moderation in the pursuit of justice is no virtue." Barry Goldwater
*Except in a democracy it might lose you an election.

http://unitedwegovern.org...
imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/11/2013 8:33:49 PM
At 9/11/2013 6:59:49 PM, Polaris wrote:
Perhaps we should send Anti-atheist to troll school.

we dont want him
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
wrichcirw
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/11/2013 8:44:37 PM
At 9/11/2013 4:07:04 PM, Polaris wrote:
Troll advisory in effect.
At 8/9/2013 9:41:24 AM, wrichcirw wrote:
If you are civil with me, I will be civil to you. If you decide to bring unreasonable animosity to bear in a reasonable discussion, then what would you expect other than to get flustered?
slo1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/11/2013 10:12:13 PM

You forgot to mention you know a lot about guns and bunnies.
Brain_crazy
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/12/2013 10:37:20 AM

wow a gay nazi, classic. Some serious trolling indeed