Jump to topic:

Obama has 19.5 mil Fake Twitter Followers LOL

Wallstreetatheist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/25/2013 7:41:11 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Of the president's 36.9 million Twitter followers, an astonishing 53 per cent -- or 19.5 million -- are fake accounts, according to a search engine at the Internet research vendor StatusPeople.com. Just 20 per cent of Obama's Twitter buddies are real people who are active users. Overall, the five most influential accounts linked to the Obama administration -- the first lady has two -- account for 23.4 million fake followers.

This gave me the lulz. #LOVEME lol

Source: http://www.dailymail.co.uk...
DRUG HARM: http://imgur.com...
Primal Diet. Lifting. Reading. Psychedelics. Cold-Approach Pickup. Music.
sdavio
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/25/2013 10:41:45 PM
Sorry but that thing has so many false positives. It says I have 33% fakers and I have 0..
"Logic is the money of the mind." - Karl Marx
AnDoctuir
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/26/2013 1:27:34 AM
I think he's fake as f*ck anyway. That recent 'slip' about him not smoking anymore because he's too afraid of his wife was an absolute joke.
drhead
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/26/2013 9:48:25 AM
At 9/25/2013 10:41:45 PM, sdavio wrote:
Sorry but that thing has so many false positives. It says I have 33% fakers and I have 0..

Yeah, I am skeptical about the accuracy of any of these stats. It could just mean that his followers aren't freaks who share pictures of their food every 5 minutes. Or that they have jobs, and actually do their job instead of using Twitter all of the time. Ted Cruz has a relatively high ratio of real active users... this does not bode well if the cases I describe are often true.
Wall of Fail

"You reject religion... calling it a sickness, to what ends??? Are you a Homosexual??" - Dogknox
"For me, Evolution is a zombie theory. I mean imaginary cartoons and wishful thinking support it?" - Dragonfang
"There are no mental health benefits of atheism. It is devoid of rational thinking and mental protection." - Gabrian