Total Posts:20|Showing Posts:1-20
Jump to topic:

Rothschild Global Governance Agenda

GeoLaureate8
Posts: 12,252
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/22/2009 2:53:35 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
From the article:

Rothschild Rues Difficulty Of Activating "Global Governance Agenda" At Copenhagen
Wednesday, Dec 16, 2009

http://www.prisonplanet.com...

There you have it. Straight from the horses mouth. The Illuminati bloodline admits that they are trying to activate a "Global Governance Agenda" and that the climate change summit in Copenhagen is a venue to attempt it.

And at the bottom of the article, you can find an old interview of conspiracy theorist Alex Jones arguing with the Illuminati Rothschild, Baron David.
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
I-am-a-panda
Posts: 15,380
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/22/2009 5:03:36 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
He uses the term global governance, so you say "OMFG world government Illuminati"

By Global governance, I have no doubt he meant the collective body on different nations in their current form at the ICC. Just because he misuses one term doesn't mean you're on to something.
Pizza. I have enormous respect for Pizza.
banker
Posts: 1,370
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/22/2009 5:34:29 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
Panda if you would be able to bring prove against it ,then you would have a point,however now that you don't have any prove all you could say is "you might be on to something but this is no prove that global aluminati exists"
the most important source for muslim Arabs:

"And thereafter We [Allah] said to the Children of Israel: 'Dwell securely in the Promised Land. And when the last warning will come to pass, we will gather you together in a mingled crowd'.".

- Qur'an 17:104 -

Any sincere muslim must recognize the Land they call "Palestine" as the Jewish Homeland, according to the book considered by muslims to be the most sacred word and Allah's ultimate revelation.

Ibn Khaldun, one of the most creditable
Cerebral_Narcissist
Posts: 10,806
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/22/2009 5:37:50 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 12/22/2009 5:34:29 AM, banker wrote:
Panda if you would be able to bring prove against it ,then you would have a point,however now that you don't have any prove all you could say is "you might be on to something but this is no prove that global aluminati exists"

Panda if you would be able to bring proof against it then you would have a point. However as you don't have any proof all you could say is "you might be on to something but this is no way proves that the global illuminati exists".
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.
I-am-a-panda
Posts: 15,380
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/22/2009 9:11:17 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 12/22/2009 5:34:29 AM, banker wrote:
Panda if you would be able to bring prove against it ,then you would have a point,however now that you don't have any prove all you could say is "you might be on to something but this is no prove that global aluminati exists"

Currently the position stands that the Illuminati does not exist. It is Geos burden to bring proof that in fact they do exist. He brought a case, and I disproved it as the whole idea relied upon the meaning of the term "Global governance".

Besides, stop acting as some logic medium pointing out our argument flaws when all you do is plagiarise and "Islamospam"
Pizza. I have enormous respect for Pizza.
GeoLaureate8
Posts: 12,252
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/22/2009 11:38:57 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 12/22/2009 9:11:17 AM, I-am-a-panda wrote:
Currently the position stands that the Illuminati does not exist.
It is Geos burden to bring proof that in fact they do exist. He brought a case, and I disproved it as the whole idea relied upon the meaning of the term "Global governance".

You disproved it. Really? The existence of the Illuminati did not rely upon the meaning of global governance. This topic was written under the assumption that the Illuminati exists (clearly the Rothschild Illuminati bloodline exists), and the point was to show that the Illuminati has a global governance agenda.

The existence of the Illuminati has already been established. The Rothschilds and Rockefellers obviously exist, and David Rockefeller has already admitted to being a part of a secret cabal. There are already several ex-Illuminati members who have come clean and revealed the secrets of the Illuminati.
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
JBlake
Posts: 4,634
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/22/2009 12:30:59 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
When and where did David Rockefeller admit to being a part of a secret cabal? Be sure to provide real evidence and not snippets of quotations taken out of context.

The existence of the illuminati as you claim it is far from established.
JBlake
Posts: 4,634
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/22/2009 12:35:54 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
In context, I think it is clear that his meaning of "global governance" is the passage of worldwide binding regulations such as the Kyoto Protocol and what they are trying to do in Copenhagen (pass environmental regulations). What he is not referring to is the attempt to build a global government.
I-am-a-panda
Posts: 15,380
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/22/2009 12:43:15 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 12/22/2009 11:38:57 AM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
At 12/22/2009 9:11:17 AM, I-am-a-panda wrote:
Currently the position stands that the Illuminati does not exist.
It is Geos burden to bring proof that in fact they do exist. He brought a case, and I disproved it as the whole idea relied upon the meaning of the term "Global governance".

You disproved it. Really? The existence of the Illuminati did not rely upon the meaning of global governance. This topic was written under the assumption that the Illuminati exists (clearly the Rothschild Illuminati bloodline exists), and the point was to show that the Illuminati has a global governance agenda.

Proof that the Rothschild illuminati exists?


The existence of the Illuminati has already been established. The Rothschilds and Rockefellers obviously exist, and David Rockefeller has already admitted to being a part of a secret cabal. There are already several ex-Illuminati members who have come clean and revealed the secrets of the Illuminati.

There are also several people who claim to have experienced God. It doesn't mean an automatic win for Theism. In the same way, just because one guy who is a Rothschild says Global governance in reference to the collective bodies at the ICC doesn't automatically mean we have a world government.
Pizza. I have enormous respect for Pizza.
Ragnar_Rahl
Posts: 19,297
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/22/2009 1:48:31 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
Admitted to being a part of a secret cabal

F*** the rest of the valid arguments. Look at this phrase. What's wrong with this picture?
It came to be at its height. It was commanded to command. It was a capital before its first stone was laid. It was a monument to the spirit of man.
Volkov
Posts: 9,765
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/22/2009 1:49:33 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 12/22/2009 1:48:31 PM, Ragnar_Rahl wrote:
Admitted to being a part of a secret cabal

F*** the rest of the valid arguments. Look at this phrase. What's wrong with this picture?

Oh, oh... it wouldn't be a 'secret cabal' if he admitted to being apart of it!?
GeoLaureate8
Posts: 12,252
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/22/2009 2:00:07 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
By your standards, secrecy does not exist. Just because someone discovers or reveals a secret, does not mean it loses its value as secret. If 10 out of 6,000,000,000 people find the secret, it's still a secret. And just because Rockefeller mentioned he was in a secret cabal in an unpopular autobiography, does not mean he actually revealed its secrets. What do you know about his secret cabal? Nothing. It's still a secret.
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
JBlake
Posts: 4,634
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/22/2009 2:01:41 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
Once again, Geo, please show us the proof of this claim. Post the full quotation of this revelation and leave it in context.
Volkov
Posts: 9,765
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/22/2009 2:02:51 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 12/22/2009 2:00:07 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
By your standards, secrecy does not exist. Just because someone discovers or reveals a secret, does not mean it loses its value as secret. If 10 out of 6,000,000,000 people find the secret, it's still a secret. And just because Rockefeller mentioned he was in a secret cabal in an unpopular autobiography, does not mean he actually revealed its secrets. What do you know about his secret cabal? Nothing. It's still a secret.

No, actually, it does reveal a secret. It is in the public sphere and it known to multitudes of people who pass it on to others in the hopes of convincing them of its secrecy.

In fact, if you know about it from a public source, it isn't much of a secret at all. What really defines the secrecy of it all is whether or not it stays within a very closed sphere of privacy - not books that are available in your local store for under $20 bucks.
Ragnar_Rahl
Posts: 19,297
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/22/2009 2:03:33 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 12/22/2009 2:00:07 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
By your standards, secrecy does not exist. Just because someone discovers or reveals a secret, does not mean it loses its value as secret.
Yes it does. Just like discovering an undiscovered oil reserve means it's no longer an undiscovered oil reserve-- secrecy exists-- until the public has access to the information :)

If 10 out of 6,000,000,000 people find the secret, it's still a secret.
If someone admitted something on video and it's available on Youtube and there are people like you sending out links to it all the time it's not a secret.

And just because Rockefeller mentioned he was in a secret cabal in an unpopular autobiography, does not mean he actually revealed its secrets. What do you know about his secret cabal? Nothing.
I know that it either doesn't exist or is a hopeless incompetent conceit. Was he assassinated shortly afterward? Or did he lose his fortune?
It came to be at its height. It was commanded to command. It was a capital before its first stone was laid. It was a monument to the spirit of man.
I-am-a-panda
Posts: 15,380
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/22/2009 2:09:33 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 12/22/2009 2:00:07 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
By your standards, secrecy does not exist. Just because someone discovers or reveals a secret, does not mean it loses its value as secret. If 10 out of 6,000,000,000 people find the secret, it's still a secret. And just because Rockefeller mentioned he was in a secret cabal in an unpopular autobiography, does not mean he actually revealed its secrets. What do you know about his secret cabal? Nothing. It's still a secret.

Just like those secret lunar bases?
Pizza. I have enormous respect for Pizza.
GeoLaureate8
Posts: 12,252
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/22/2009 2:25:24 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 12/22/2009 2:03:33 PM, Ragnar_Rahl wrote:
At 12/22/2009 2:00:07 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
By your standards, secrecy does not exist. Just because someone discovers or reveals a secret, does not mean it loses its value as secret.
Yes it does. Just like discovering an undiscovered oil reserve means it's no longer an undiscovered oil reserve-- secrecy exists-- until the public has access to the information :)

False analogy. Nothin you say can change the level of secrecy of this cabal. It is secret by definition and you know nothing about it. Is there a public domain of information that reveals all their secrets? Not really. You must also consider that the organization itself is trying to uphold its secrecy. An organization that is not secret will voluntarily reveal information about itself. If there is a secret society, secret by definition, then it matters not if someone discovers it's secrets.

If 10 out of 6,000,000,000 people find the secret, it's still a secret.
If someone admitted something on video and it's available on Youtube and there are people like you sending out links to it all the time it's not a secret.

They don't reveal secrets on video.

And just because Rockefeller mentioned he was in a secret cabal in an unpopular autobiography, does not mean he actually revealed its secrets. What do you know about his secret cabal? Nothing.
I know that it either doesn't exist or is a hopeless incompetent conceit.

Or you can call it as it is. A spade is a spade.

Was he assassinated shortly afterward? Or did he lose his fortune?

Non sequitur.
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
Ragnar_Rahl
Posts: 19,297
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/22/2009 2:33:48 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 12/22/2009 2:25:24 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
At 12/22/2009 2:03:33 PM, Ragnar_Rahl wrote:
At 12/22/2009 2:00:07 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
By your standards, secrecy does not exist. Just because someone discovers or reveals a secret, does not mean it loses its value as secret.
Yes it does. Just like discovering an undiscovered oil reserve means it's no longer an undiscovered oil reserve-- secrecy exists-- until the public has access to the information :)

False analogy. Nothin you say can change the level of secrecy of this cabal. It is secret by definition and you know nothing about it.
I presume you claim the same level of knowledge, in which case, contradiction. Either you know it has secrecy or you do not.

Is there a public domain of information that reveals all their secrets? Not really.
So there is no information on whether it exists :).


If 10 out of 6,000,000,000 people find the secret, it's still a secret.
If someone admitted something on video and it's available on Youtube and there are people like you sending out links to it all the time it's not a secret.

They don't reveal secrets on video.
What the hell was the video at the start of this thread supposed to be? I thought the global governance agenda was supposed to be, ahem, secret?

Was he assassinated shortly afterward? Or did he lose his fortune?

Non sequitur.
Well, if it's an oh-so-powerful secret cabal, then it needs a means to deal with people who slip up :).
It came to be at its height. It was commanded to command. It was a capital before its first stone was laid. It was a monument to the spirit of man.