Total Posts:17|Showing Posts:1-17
Jump to topic:

An education for the impaired.

Sitara
Posts: 745
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/3/2013 3:21:03 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
It has come to my attention that many conservatives do not know the frickin difference between capitalism, fascism, socialism, and communism. In today's class, I will define each and what political philosophies go with each. Capitalism: little or no government control of the economy. Taxes do not exceed 20% total. This point of view is mosto compatible with libertarians, and SOME conservatives who are really libertarians but too scared to admit it. Fascism: extreme government control in many areas including the economy. Think communism in reverse: instead of "stealing from the rich to give to the poor, the government "steals from the poor to give to the rich". Corporations are favored and given too much leeway in elections. Socialism: the moderate point between capitalism and communism. Taxes are usually higher, but more benefits are provided to the poor while still allowing the individual to own property and such. Communism: complete government control only this time, in favor of the poor (allegedly). The government "steals from the rich to give to the poor". The government has total control of everything.
Well there you have it conservatives, I have defined these terms for you, so even you can discuss them and look like you know what you are talking about.
inferno
Posts: 10,655
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/3/2013 3:25:44 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 10/3/2013 3:21:03 PM, Sitara wrote:
It has come to my attention that many conservatives do not know the frickin difference between capitalism, fascism, socialism, and communism. In today's class, I will define each and what political philosophies go with each. Capitalism: little or no government control of the economy. Taxes do not exceed 20% total. This point of view is mosto compatible with libertarians, and SOME conservatives who are really libertarians but too scared to admit it. Fascism: extreme government control in many areas including the economy. Think communism in reverse: instead of "stealing from the rich to give to the poor, the government "steals from the poor to give to the rich". Corporations are favored and given too much leeway in elections. Socialism: the moderate point between capitalism and communism. Taxes are usually higher, but more benefits are provided to the poor while still allowing the individual to own property and such. Communism: complete government control only this time, in favor of the poor (allegedly). The government "steals from the rich to give to the poor". The government has total control of everything.
Well there you have it conservatives, I have defined these terms for you, so even you can discuss them and look like you know what you are talking about.

Conservatives are about obstruction. They believe that there should be no middle man when it comes to subsidization.
Did you understand what I just said. =)
Khaos_Mage
Posts: 23,214
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/3/2013 3:28:59 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Wow, I had no idea that there was a set limit of taxation that capitalists stood for?

However, I sincerely ask this question:
Under what government style is everyone considered equal? I thought that was communism, but you say communism helps the poor.
So, please answer, in what government style does the government ration out food and shelter and clothing, etc. so everyone has enough, and all are equal?
My work here is, finally, done.
Sitara
Posts: 745
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/3/2013 3:36:57 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 10/3/2013 3:25:44 PM, inferno wrote:
At 10/3/2013 3:21:03 PM, Sitara wrote:
It has come to my attention that many conservatives do not know the frickin difference between capitalism, fascism, socialism, and communism. In today's class, I will define each and what political philosophies go with each. Capitalism: little or no government control of the economy. Taxes do not exceed 20% total. This point of view is mosto compatible with libertarians, and SOME conservatives who are really libertarians but too scared to admit it. Fascism: extreme government control in many areas including the economy. Think communism in reverse: instead of "stealing from the rich to give to the poor, the government "steals from the poor to give to the rich". Corporations are favored and given too much leeway in elections. Socialism: the moderate point between capitalism and communism. Taxes are usually higher, but more benefits are provided to the poor while still allowing the individual to own property and such. Communism: complete government control only this time, in favor of the poor (allegedly). The government "steals from the rich to give to the poor". The government has total control of everything.
Well there you have it conservatives, I have defined these terms for you, so even you can discuss them and look like you know what you are talking about.

Conservatives are about obstruction. They believe that there should be no middle man when it comes to subsidization.
Did you understand what I just said. =)
I know, you are so right.
Sitara
Posts: 745
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/3/2013 3:39:38 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 10/3/2013 3:28:59 PM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
Wow, I had no idea that there was a set limit of taxation that capitalists stood for?

However, I sincerely ask this question:
Under what government style is everyone considered equal? I thought that was communism, but you say communism helps the poor.
So, please answer, in what government style does the government ration out food and shelter and clothing, etc. so everyone has enough, and all are equal?

I did not give a set number, but a generalization of each political model, and if you don't have a clue by now, you are hopeless. Capitalism, fascism, socialism, and communism are not the same things as a I have demonstrated, and anyone (wink) who thinks a Democrat is a fascist is mentally impaired. Democrats are socialist.
Khaos_Mage
Posts: 23,214
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/3/2013 3:42:03 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 10/3/2013 3:39:38 PM, Sitara wrote:
At 10/3/2013 3:28:59 PM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
Wow, I had no idea that there was a set limit of taxation that capitalists stood for?

However, I sincerely ask this question:
Under what government style is everyone considered equal? I thought that was communism, but you say communism helps the poor.
So, please answer, in what government style does the government ration out food and shelter and clothing, etc. so everyone has enough, and all are equal?

I did not give a set number, but a generalization of each political model, and if you don't have a clue by now, you are hopeless. Capitalism, fascism, socialism, and communism are not the same things as a I have demonstrated, and anyone (wink) who thinks a Democrat is a fascist is mentally impaired. Democrats are socialist.

When did I ever say that Democrats are fascists?
I said one particular policy was.
Who's the mentally impaired one now?

If the ACA were socialist and not fascist, then the insurance companies would be boxed out as they appear to be with Medicare. They are not, so it is fascist (i.e. corporatist).
My work here is, finally, done.
Sitara
Posts: 745
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/3/2013 3:54:16 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 10/3/2013 3:42:03 PM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
At 10/3/2013 3:39:38 PM, Sitara wrote:
At 10/3/2013 3:28:59 PM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
Wow, I had no idea that there was a set limit of taxation that capitalists stood for?

However, I sincerely ask this question:
Under what government style is everyone considered equal? I thought that was communism, but you say communism helps the poor.
So, please answer, in what government style does the government ration out food and shelter and clothing, etc. so everyone has enough, and all are equal?

I did not give a set number, but a generalization of each political model, and if you don't have a clue by now, you are hopeless. Capitalism, fascism, socialism, and communism are not the same things as a I have demonstrated, and anyone (wink) who thinks a Democrat is a fascist is mentally impaired. Democrats are socialist.

When did I ever say that Democrats are fascists?
I said one particular policy was.
Who's the mentally impaired one now?

If the ACA were socialist and not fascist, then the insurance companies would be boxed out as they appear to be with Medicare. They are not, so it is fascist (i.e. corporatist).
You said that Democrats are fascists and you know it. Don't lie on my post.
Sitara
Posts: 745
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/3/2013 3:55:37 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 10/3/2013 3:42:03 PM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
At 10/3/2013 3:39:38 PM, Sitara wrote:
At 10/3/2013 3:28:59 PM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
Wow, I had no idea that there was a set limit of taxation that capitalists stood for?

However, I sincerely ask this question:
Under what government style is everyone considered equal? I thought that was communism, but you say communism helps the poor.
So, please answer, in what government style does the government ration out food and shelter and clothing, etc. so everyone has enough, and all are equal?

I did not give a set number, but a generalization of each political model, and if you don't have a clue by now, you are hopeless. Capitalism, fascism, socialism, and communism are not the same things as a I have demonstrated, and anyone (wink) who thinks a Democrat is a fascist is mentally impaired. Democrats are socialist.

When did I ever say that Democrats are fascists?
I said one particular policy was.
Who's the mentally impaired one now?

If the ACA were socialist and not fascist, then the insurance companies would be boxed out as they appear to be with Medicare. They are not, so it is fascist (i.e. corporatist).
You are a retard if you think that any Democrat policy is fascist. Oh my effing God, shut up before you look dummer, con.
Khaos_Mage
Posts: 23,214
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/3/2013 4:05:05 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 10/3/2013 3:54:16 PM, Sitara wrote:
At 10/3/2013 3:42:03 PM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
At 10/3/2013 3:39:38 PM, Sitara wrote:
At 10/3/2013 3:28:59 PM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
Wow, I had no idea that there was a set limit of taxation that capitalists stood for?

However, I sincerely ask this question:
Under what government style is everyone considered equal? I thought that was communism, but you say communism helps the poor.
So, please answer, in what government style does the government ration out food and shelter and clothing, etc. so everyone has enough, and all are equal?

I did not give a set number, but a generalization of each political model, and if you don't have a clue by now, you are hopeless. Capitalism, fascism, socialism, and communism are not the same things as a I have demonstrated, and anyone (wink) who thinks a Democrat is a fascist is mentally impaired. Democrats are socialist.

When did I ever say that Democrats are fascists?
I said one particular policy was.
Who's the mentally impaired one now?

If the ACA were socialist and not fascist, then the insurance companies would be boxed out as they appear to be with Medicare. They are not, so it is fascist (i.e. corporatist).
You said that Democrats are fascists and you know it. Don't lie on my post.

This was my post:
At 10/3/2013 3:24:16 PM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
At 10/3/2013 3:04:13 PM, Sitara wrote:

No, they are immature fascist brats throwing temper tantrums because Obama want to give people healthcare. How dare that nice colored boy actually help people?! End satire.

According to this definition: http://www.merriam-webster.com...
It appears the Democrats are the fascists by forcing people to engage in commerce.

And, whether people will overall be helped remains to be seen. For me personally, this hurts me, since I will now be forced to spend hundreds of dollars on health insurance (and I still can't find a policy I want, because the fascists have minimum requirements), or pay a tax, er, penalty.

Notice the way I said it. I was speaking specifically about this one issue. Otherwise, I am not sure how the Democrats are forcing others into commerce elsewhere. So, unless Democrat policies by and large force others into commerce, I don't see how I said Democrats are fascists.
Use your logic you claim you have.

I did not lie.
You misinterpreted what I said, and my clear intent.
My work here is, finally, done.
Khaos_Mage
Posts: 23,214
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/3/2013 4:13:49 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 10/3/2013 3:55:37 PM, Sitara wrote:
At 10/3/2013 3:42:03 PM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
At 10/3/2013 3:39:38 PM, Sitara wrote:
At 10/3/2013 3:28:59 PM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
Wow, I had no idea that there was a set limit of taxation that capitalists stood for?

However, I sincerely ask this question:
Under what government style is everyone considered equal? I thought that was communism, but you say communism helps the poor.
So, please answer, in what government style does the government ration out food and shelter and clothing, etc. so everyone has enough, and all are equal?

I did not give a set number, but a generalization of each political model, and if you don't have a clue by now, you are hopeless. Capitalism, fascism, socialism, and communism are not the same things as a I have demonstrated, and anyone (wink) who thinks a Democrat is a fascist is mentally impaired. Democrats are socialist.

When did I ever say that Democrats are fascists?
I said one particular policy was.
Who's the mentally impaired one now?

If the ACA were socialist and not fascist, then the insurance companies would be boxed out as they appear to be with Medicare. They are not, so it is fascist (i.e. corporatist).
You are a retard if you think that any Democrat policy is fascist. Oh my effing God, shut up before you look dummer, con.

Fascism: extreme government control in many areas including the economy. Think communism in reverse: instead of "stealing from the rich to give to the poor, the government "steals from the poor to give to the rich". Corporations are favored and given too much leeway in elections.

Obamacare sounds like a fascist policy to me, by your definition.
Corporations are favored (as employers still choose or refuse their coverage).
Even though there is no interstate commerce, since insurance cannot be purchased accross state lines, the federal government has minimums for policy. How is that not "extreme government control", if the product I want to purchase is no longer available?
The individual mandate is akin to a flat tax, which people say is regressive, so that hurts the poor more than the rich.
My work here is, finally, done.
Sitara
Posts: 745
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/3/2013 4:21:25 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 10/3/2013 4:13:49 PM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
At 10/3/2013 3:55:37 PM, Sitara wrote:
At 10/3/2013 3:42:03 PM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
At 10/3/2013 3:39:38 PM, Sitara wrote:
At 10/3/2013 3:28:59 PM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
Wow, I had no idea that there was a set limit of taxation that capitalists stood for?

However, I sincerely ask this question:
Under what government style is everyone considered equal? I thought that was communism, but you say communism helps the poor.
So, please answer, in what government style does the government ration out food and shelter and clothing, etc. so everyone has enough, and all are equal?

I did not give a set number, but a generalization of each political model, and if you don't have a clue by now, you are hopeless. Capitalism, fascism, socialism, and communism are not the same things as a I have demonstrated, and anyone (wink) who thinks a Democrat is a fascist is mentally impaired. Democrats are socialist.

When did I ever say that Democrats are fascists?
I said one particular policy was.
Who's the mentally impaired one now?

If the ACA were socialist and not fascist, then the insurance companies would be boxed out as they appear to be with Medicare. They are not, so it is fascist (i.e. corporatist).
You are a retard if you think that any Democrat policy is fascist. Oh my effing God, shut up before you look dummer, con.

Fascism: extreme government control in many areas including the economy. Think communism in reverse: instead of "stealing from the rich to give to the poor, the government "steals from the poor to give to the rich". Corporations are favored and given too much leeway in elections.

Obamacare sounds like a fascist policy to me, by your definition.
Corporations are favored (as employers still choose or refuse their coverage).
Even though there is no interstate commerce, since insurance cannot be purchased accross state lines, the federal government has minimums for policy. How is that not "extreme government control", if the product I want to purchase is no longer available?
The individual mandate is akin to a flat tax, which people say is regressive, so that hurts the poor more than the rich.
Democrats, or at least liberals, are socialist, not fascist. I have studied every political view known to mankind, so I know what I am talking about.
thett3
Posts: 14,349
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/3/2013 4:22:28 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 10/3/2013 4:21:25 PM, Sitara wrote:
I have studied every political view known to mankind, so I know what I am talking about.

Lol
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

"Don't quote me, ever." -Max

"My name is max. I'm not a big fan of slacks"- Max rapping

"Walmart should have the opportunity to bribe a politician to it's agenda" -Max

"Thett, you're really good at convincing people you're a decent person"-tulle

"You fit the character of Regina George quite nicely"- Sam

: At 11/12/2016 11:49:40 PM, Raisor wrote:
: thett was right
Sitara
Posts: 745
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/3/2013 4:28:57 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 10/3/2013 4:22:28 PM, thett3 wrote:
At 10/3/2013 4:21:25 PM, Sitara wrote:
I have studied every political view known to mankind, so I know what I am talking about.

Lol

Got logic?
Khaos_Mage
Posts: 23,214
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/3/2013 4:30:14 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 10/3/2013 4:21:25 PM, Sitara wrote:
At 10/3/2013 4:13:49 PM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
At 10/3/2013 3:55:37 PM, Sitara wrote:
At 10/3/2013 3:42:03 PM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
At 10/3/2013 3:39:38 PM, Sitara wrote:
At 10/3/2013 3:28:59 PM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
Wow, I had no idea that there was a set limit of taxation that capitalists stood for?

However, I sincerely ask this question:
Under what government style is everyone considered equal? I thought that was communism, but you say communism helps the poor.
So, please answer, in what government style does the government ration out food and shelter and clothing, etc. so everyone has enough, and all are equal?

I did not give a set number, but a generalization of each political model, and if you don't have a clue by now, you are hopeless. Capitalism, fascism, socialism, and communism are not the same things as a I have demonstrated, and anyone (wink) who thinks a Democrat is a fascist is mentally impaired. Democrats are socialist.

When did I ever say that Democrats are fascists?
I said one particular policy was.
Who's the mentally impaired one now?

If the ACA were socialist and not fascist, then the insurance companies would be boxed out as they appear to be with Medicare. They are not, so it is fascist (i.e. corporatist).
You are a retard if you think that any Democrat policy is fascist. Oh my effing God, shut up before you look dummer, con.

Fascism: extreme government control in many areas including the economy. Think communism in reverse: instead of "stealing from the rich to give to the poor, the government "steals from the poor to give to the rich". Corporations are favored and given too much leeway in elections.

Obamacare sounds like a fascist policy to me, by your definition.
Corporations are favored (as employers still choose or refuse their coverage).
Even though there is no interstate commerce, since insurance cannot be purchased accross state lines, the federal government has minimums for policy. How is that not "extreme government control", if the product I want to purchase is no longer available?
The individual mandate is akin to a flat tax, which people say is regressive, so that hurts the poor more than the rich.
Democrats, or at least liberals, are socialist, not fascist. I have studied every political view known to mankind, so I know what I am talking about.

Oh, then by all means, I should trust someone I've never met because of his credentials claimed on the internet, who misinterprets what I said, calls me a liar for it, doesn't acknowledge his mistake, can't spell the word "dumber", and is now modifying his key argument by saying liberals and not necessarily Democrats are not fascists when he says that not one single policy championed by a (now) liberal could ever be construed as fascism. No thanks.

Plus, I don't see how you can call Republicans fascists if they are (allegedly) for less government control, and I don't see how their policies steal from the poor.
My work here is, finally, done.
Sitara
Posts: 745
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/3/2013 4:36:01 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 10/3/2013 4:30:14 PM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
At 10/3/2013 4:21:25 PM, Sitara wrote:
At 10/3/2013 4:13:49 PM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
At 10/3/2013 3:55:37 PM, Sitara wrote:
At 10/3/2013 3:42:03 PM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
At 10/3/2013 3:39:38 PM, Sitara wrote:
At 10/3/2013 3:28:59 PM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
Wow, I had no idea that there was a set limit of taxation that capitalists stood for?

However, I sincerely ask this question:
Under what government style is everyone considered equal? I thought that was communism, but you say communism helps the poor.
So, please answer, in what government style does the government ration out food and shelter and clothing, etc. so everyone has enough, and all are equal?

I did not give a set number, but a generalization of each political model, and if you don't have a clue by now, you are hopeless. Capitalism, fascism, socialism, and communism are not the same things as a I have demonstrated, and anyone (wink) who thinks a Democrat is a fascist is mentally impaired. Democrats are socialist.

When did I ever say that Democrats are fascists?
I said one particular policy was.
Who's the mentally impaired one now?

If the ACA were socialist and not fascist, then the insurance companies would be boxed out as they appear to be with Medicare. They are not, so it is fascist (i.e. corporatist).
You are a retard if you think that any Democrat policy is fascist. Oh my effing God, shut up before you look dummer, con.

Fascism: extreme government control in many areas including the economy. Think communism in reverse: instead of "stealing from the rich to give to the poor, the government "steals from the poor to give to the rich". Corporations are favored and given too much leeway in elections.

Obamacare sounds like a fascist policy to me, by your definition.
Corporations are favored (as employers still choose or refuse their coverage).
Even though there is no interstate commerce, since insurance cannot be purchased accross state lines, the federal government has minimums for policy. How is that not "extreme government control", if the product I want to purchase is no longer available?
The individual mandate is akin to a flat tax, which people say is regressive, so that hurts the poor more than the rich.
Democrats, or at least liberals, are socialist, not fascist. I have studied every political view known to mankind, so I know what I am talking about.

Oh, then by all means, I should trust someone I've never met because of his credentials claimed on the internet, who misinterprets what I said, calls me a liar for it, doesn't acknowledge his mistake, can't spell the word "dumber", and is now modifying his key argument by saying liberals and not necessarily Democrats are not fascists when he says that not one single policy championed by a (now) liberal could ever be construed as fascism. No thanks.

Plus, I don't see how you can call Republicans fascists if they are (allegedly) for less government control, and I don't see how their policies steal from the poor.

Libertarians do not claim allegience to the left or the right. Be honest and call yourself a conservative. I get so annoyed by allegedly libertarians who do not know the difference between capitalism, fascism, socialism, and communism. I get annoyed by anyone who does not know the damn difference.
Khaos_Mage
Posts: 23,214
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/3/2013 4:40:10 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 10/3/2013 4:36:01 PM, Sitara wrote:
At 10/3/2013 4:30:14 PM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
At 10/3/2013 4:21:25 PM, Sitara wrote:

Democrats, or at least liberals, are socialist, not fascist. I have studied every political view known to mankind, so I know what I am talking about.

Oh, then by all means, I should trust someone I've never met because of his credentials claimed on the internet, who misinterprets what I said, calls me a liar for it, doesn't acknowledge his mistake, can't spell the word "dumber", and is now modifying his key argument by saying liberals and not necessarily Democrats are not fascists when he says that not one single policy championed by a (now) liberal could ever be construed as fascism. No thanks.

Plus, I don't see how you can call Republicans fascists if they are (allegedly) for less government control, and I don't see how their policies steal from the poor.

Libertarians do not claim allegience to the left or the right. Be honest and call yourself a conservative. I get so annoyed by allegedly libertarians who do not know the difference between capitalism, fascism, socialism, and communism. I get annoyed by anyone who does not know the damn difference.

There you go being condescending...
Where did I claim to have allegiance? Where is your logic?
Apparently you should be annoyed with yourself when you called Republicans (or conservatives, I don't remember) fascists.
My work here is, finally, done.
thett3
Posts: 14,349
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/3/2013 6:02:01 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 10/3/2013 4:28:57 PM, Sitara wrote:
At 10/3/2013 4:22:28 PM, thett3 wrote:
At 10/3/2013 4:21:25 PM, Sitara wrote:
I have studied every political view known to mankind, so I know what I am talking about.

Lol

Got logic?

I dont know, you tell me
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

"Don't quote me, ever." -Max

"My name is max. I'm not a big fan of slacks"- Max rapping

"Walmart should have the opportunity to bribe a politician to it's agenda" -Max

"Thett, you're really good at convincing people you're a decent person"-tulle

"You fit the character of Regina George quite nicely"- Sam

: At 11/12/2016 11:49:40 PM, Raisor wrote:
: thett was right