Jump to topic:

Partnership between Germany and USA

Leongran
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/4/2013 8:08:38 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
Partnership between Germany and USA is mere bluff!
There's no real partnership involving Germany and USA, at least on part of USA and at least in economy. I'd rather speak of a hidden war on Germany. Do you remember how in late 1980s Americans provoked grandiose scandal resulting in ruining of German chemical queen bee Imhausen-Chemie? The company had been smoothly functioning since 1912! It just had dared to cooperate with regime of Kaddafi planning construction of chemical plants in Libya. Americans saw this as a challenge 'course they saw Kaddafi as their worst foe.
Presently, it's no better. Those notoriously known spy projects PRIZM and Tempora are quite eye-opening ones. Under the pretext of countering terrorism all the email contacts (business data as well) in Germany have been under the watchful eye of American and British "partners"!
I used to work in security staff of the Solarhybrid company, non existent presently. So, the firm began losing contracts finding itself in the red and degrading and all that you know. We even started looking for a "mole" among the chief staff. And then our IT experts found that some sensitive info had been leaked. Solarhybrid was competing Chinese companies on the market of solar panels, and so we suspected Chinese in the first run.
We were really shocked to learn the leakage could be traced to American and British intelligence services technical facilities! Actually that amounted to subversive activity of our American and British partners. That was war! They were trying to squeeze us out of the solar panels market and with this exactly aim they appear to have passed the sensitive data to our Chinese rivals. And nobody here in Germany braves to sort it out! So German businessmen are in full sh*t or according to the American specification we are "third class partners". I guess Chinese are "second class" ones.
slo1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/4/2013 5:36:49 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 10/4/2013 8:08:38 AM, Leongran wrote:
Partnership between Germany and USA is mere bluff!
There's no real partnership involving Germany and USA, at least on part of USA and at least in economy. I'd rather speak of a hidden war on Germany. Do you remember how in late 1980s Americans provoked grandiose scandal resulting in ruining of German chemical queen bee Imhausen-Chemie? The company had been smoothly functioning since 1912! It just had dared to cooperate with regime of Kaddafi planning construction of chemical plants in Libya. Americans saw this as a challenge 'course they saw Kaddafi as their worst foe.
Presently, it's no better. Those notoriously known spy projects PRIZM and Tempora are quite eye-opening ones. Under the pretext of countering terrorism all the email contacts (business data as well) in Germany have been under the watchful eye of American and British "partners"!
I used to work in security staff of the Solarhybrid company, non existent presently. So, the firm began losing contracts finding itself in the red and degrading and all that you know. We even started looking for a "mole" among the chief staff. And then our IT experts found that some sensitive info had been leaked. Solarhybrid was competing Chinese companies on the market of solar panels, and so we suspected Chinese in the first run.
We were really shocked to learn the leakage could be traced to American and British intelligence services technical facilities! Actually that amounted to subversive activity of our American and British partners. That was war! They were trying to squeeze us out of the solar panels market and with this exactly aim they appear to have passed the sensitive data to our Chinese rivals. And nobody here in Germany braves to sort it out! So German businessmen are in full sh*t or according to the American specification we are "third class partners". I guess Chinese are "second class" ones.

Don't feel bad. The US gov also steals encryption keys from its own citizens and companies along with the rest of the world. Nobody is exempt from the "partnership" with the US. The good news is that it is for your own protection. Just as Michelle Bachman purveyor of truth and freedom. In fact the US tea party I'm sure would even agree to more taxes if they could just put a chip in every person in the world to make the job protecting us just a little easier. Nothing better than the police macing you when you even think about burning the American flag. That's good ol' American freedom watching out for you and me.....partner!

Ok, I'm done being sarcastic now. Really don't feel bad, the US spies on everyone. The latest to come out from the Snowden info, (which is really amazing that there is still new info coming out from the info he released) is that the US was trying to break the Tor network and had limited success. Maybe there is hope yet, to hid information from those pesky American d-bags.