Jump to topic:

just post all ur problems

coolguy64
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/4/2013 11:10:38 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
hey i have problems i have a sister that talks like she is 16 and a uncle that acts like he is two it gets anoying some times and i get stressed out because she is constantly making fun of me but hey i dont need to worry i got people that tell me otherwise that she is mean to me and doesent deserve to have a brother as nice as me
pozessed
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/4/2013 12:56:10 PM
At 10/4/2013 11:10:38 AM, coolguy64 wrote:
hey i have problems i have a sister that talks like she is 16 and a uncle that acts like he is two it gets anoying some times and i get stressed out because she is constantly making fun of me but hey i dont need to worry i got people that tell me otherwise that she is mean to me and doesent deserve to have a brother as nice as me

I have a problem with comprehending what people write when they don't attempt to use any proper form of punctuation or sentence structuring.
Not that I expect everyone to write at scholarly levels. But I do expect people to write in a way that shows they expect more than just themselves to read it when they are posting things online.
drafterman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/4/2013 2:37:12 PM
At 10/4/2013 2:34:29 PM, Cody_Franklin wrote:
At 10/4/2013 2:15:46 PM, drafterman wrote:
At 10/4/2013 2:05:35 PM, Cody_Franklin wrote:
http://en.wikipedia.org...

I have nightmares that this will actually be solved in my life time.

Even if there was a solution, I think I would turn into a complex entity just trying to comprehend it.

Well, Riemann leads to understanding prime numbers, which probably leads to factorization which means end to most forms of cryptography.
Cody_Franklin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/4/2013 2:40:26 PM
At 10/4/2013 2:37:12 PM, drafterman wrote:

Even if there was a solution, I think I would turn into a complex entity just trying to comprehend it.

Well, Riemann leads to understanding prime numbers, which probably leads to factorization which means end to most forms of cryptography.

This is what gives you nightmares?
SuburbiaSurvivor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/4/2013 3:06:19 PM
It's been really frustrating to me that the salted caramel mocha at Starbucks just doesn't taste as good as I remembered it. I mean, I know that you can't expect perfection from anyone, even a multi-million dollar corporation. But still, it was so good, you know? What ever happened to the good ol' days, you know? You know, I just don't know, man. It's hard. I haven't slept for days. How could I? Without the caffeine crash from a perfectly crafted salted caramel mocha to effectively render my unconcious, what's the point of even getting into bed? But it's alright, I mean, I'm surrounded by other people who support me, despite what I've been going through. I also recently joined a support group! I don't really know what the group is for, but we definitely support each other. It's pretty awesome. I know that I'm going to get through this. I have to get through this.
"I'm going to tell you something that you're never going to forget, SuburbiaSurvivor. Women... Are just human beings"
drafterman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/4/2013 3:28:45 PM
At 10/4/2013 2:40:26 PM, Cody_Franklin wrote:
At 10/4/2013 2:37:12 PM, drafterman wrote:

This is what gives you nightmares?

Yeah...
Andromeda_Z
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/4/2013 10:56:22 PM
I lived with abusive parents for 19 years, got kicked out, have no time for my insane combo of work, college, sleep, and a boyfriend, have no money due to working a sh!tty retail job, and I have a cold. Also, I have the problem of not being able to understand a damn thing you wrote.
ironmaiden
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/4/2013 11:03:31 PM
At 10/4/2013 10:56:22 PM, Andromeda_Z wrote:
I lived with abusive parents for 19 years, got kicked out, have no time for my insane combo of work, college, sleep, and a boyfriend, have no money due to working a sh!tty retail job, and I have a cold. Also, I have the problem of not being able to understand a damn thing you wrote.

You should see his post on the "Dumbness" forum, it's difficult to read.

And I hope your life gets better, it's a sh*tty world we live in.
"I know what you're thinking. 'Did he fire six shots or only five?' Well, to tell you the truth, in all this excitement I kinda lost track myself. But being that his is a .44 Magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world and will blow your head clean off, you've got to ask yourself a question. 'Do I feel lucky?' Well, do ya, punk?"
ironmaiden
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/4/2013 11:09:39 PM
At 10/4/2013 12:56:10 PM, pozessed wrote:
I have a problem with comprehending what people write when they don't attempt to use any proper form of punctuation or sentence structuring.
Not that I expect everyone to write at scholarly levels. But I do expect people to write in a way that shows they expect more than just themselves to read it when they are posting things online.

Well put. I have a hard time not rolling with laughter at this sort of thing. Look up his post on the "Dumbness" forum, and you'll see what I mean.
"I know what you're thinking. 'Did he fire six shots or only five?' Well, to tell you the truth, in all this excitement I kinda lost track myself. But being that his is a .44 Magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world and will blow your head clean off, you've got to ask yourself a question. 'Do I feel lucky?' Well, do ya, punk?"
NightofTheLivingCats
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/4/2013 11:49:42 PM
At 10/4/2013 10:56:22 PM, Andromeda_Z wrote:

This.
NightofTheLivingCats
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/4/2013 11:50:24 PM

Why?

Can you

TL;DR this?
bossyburrito
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/5/2013 6:19:27 AM
I haven't fully integrated Objectivism into my life.
#UnbanTheMadman

"Some will sell their dreams for small desires
Or lose the race to rats
Get caught in ticking traps
And start to dream of somewhere
To relax their restless flight
Somewhere out of a memory of lighted streets on quiet nights..."

~ Rush
DanT
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/5/2013 7:27:26 AM
Hey I have problems. I have a sister [who] talks like she is 16 and an uncle [who] acts like he is two. It gets [annoying]. Some times and I get stressed out because she is constantly making fun of me, but hey, I don't need to worry. I got people that tell me otherwise; that she is mean to me, and doesen't deserve to have a brother as nice as me.

I have 4 problems;
1.) no capitalizations
2.) no periods
3.) no commas
4.) no apostrophes
"Chemical weapons are no different than any other types of weapons."~Lordknukle
DanT
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/5/2013 7:28:15 AM
At 10/5/2013 7:27:26 AM, DanT wrote:
Hey I have problems. I have a sister [who] talks like she is 16 and an uncle [who] acts like he is two. It gets [annoying]. Some times and I get stressed out because she is constantly making fun of me, but hey, I don't need to worry. I got people that tell me otherwise; that she is mean to me, and doesen't deserve to have a brother as nice as me.

I have 4 problems;
1.) no capitalizations
2.) no periods
3.) no commas
4.) no apostrophes

Also "got" should be "have".
DanT
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/5/2013 7:28:41 AM
At 10/5/2013 5:22:33 AM, Wallstreetatheist wrote:
Are 6-year-olds allowed on the forums?

Apparently they are now.
drafterman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/5/2013 9:30:19 AM
At 10/4/2013 11:50:24 PM, NightofTheLivingCats wrote:

Why?

Can you

TL;DR this?

The Reimman hypothesis is related to the distribution of prime numbers. That means , if solved, we will be able to predict and deal with primes much more effectively that we can now.

A lot of cryptogrpahy (say, for example, the cryptography that goes into the "S" of "https" when you are visiting secure sites) depends on prime numbers (specifically the products of primes). Such things are secure (mathematically) because our ability to factor large numbers is limited. If that were to change, then any encryption that relies on the factorization problem would be considered weak.
Khaos_Mage
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/5/2013 12:24:46 PM
The inactivity plaguing mafia on this site.
Also, people who start threads with a video and say little to nothing about it in the OP.
My work here is, finally, done.
Sitara
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/6/2013 3:47:45 PM
I feel trapped in an unfair world. I feel like God and the world have collectively screwed me. Everyone I ever love hurts me. I am tired of my medical problems. In short, I hope God drops a heaping ball of fire on my head while I sleep.
Lordknukle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/8/2013 11:49:50 PM
At 10/4/2013 1:03:01 PM, drafterman wrote:
x^n + y^n = z^n for all n>2

If you're having girl problems I feel bad for you, son

I got 99 problems but Fermat's Last Theorem ain't one
"Easy is the descent to Avernus, for the door to the Underworld lies upon both day and night. But to retrace your steps and return to the breezes above- that's the task, that's the toil."
TheAntidoter
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/9/2013 1:43:20 PM
At 10/5/2013 12:24:46 PM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
The inactivity plaguing mafia on this site.
Also, people who start threads with a video and say little to nothing about it in the OP.
Affinity: Fire
Class: Human
Abilities: ????

Nac.

WOAH, COLORED FONT!