Jump to topic:

Teahadist hypocrisy for all to see.

Lordknukle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/6/2013 11:02:38 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
"The Nation is the oldest continuously published weekly magazine in the United States. The periodical, devoted to politics and culture, is self-described as "the flagship of the left."[2] Founded on July 6, 1865, it is published by The Nation Company, L.P., at 33 Irving Place, New York City.[3"
"Easy is the descent to Avernus, for the door to the Underworld lies upon both day and night. But to retrace your steps and return to the breezes above- that's the task, that's the toil."
drhead
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/6/2013 11:36:15 PM
At 10/6/2013 11:02:38 PM, Lordknukle wrote:
"The Nation is the oldest continuously published weekly magazine in the United States. The periodical, devoted to politics and culture, is self-described as "the flagship of the left."[2] Founded on July 6, 1865, it is published by The Nation Company, L.P., at 33 Irving Place, New York City.[3"

"This paper leans more to the left, therefore, everything it says can be immediately dismissed as wrong without consideration."

Try again.
Wall of Fail

"You reject religion... calling it a sickness, to what ends??? Are you a Homosexual??" - Dogknox
"For me, Evolution is a zombie theory. I mean imaginary cartoons and wishful thinking support it?" - Dragonfang
"There are no mental health benefits of atheism. It is devoid of rational thinking and mental protection." - Gabrian
GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/7/2013 1:39:43 AM
This is an idiotic thread.

- Paul Ryan can fundamentally oppose the ACA and socialized healthcare.

- Paul Ryan also needs to appeal to his constituents, thus funding health clinics in his district would be in his logical best interest.

- Since Paul Ryan would prefer the Conservative plan which is HSA's, medical liability reform, portable health insurance, and free market solutions he has to work with what he's given and all he has is piece of garbage Obamacare and its subsidies.
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/7/2013 1:42:21 AM
Btw, Paul Ryan, Chambliss, and Cornyn are far from Tea Party heroes.
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
Lordknukle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/7/2013 8:08:31 AM
At 10/6/2013 11:36:15 PM, drhead wrote:

"This paper leans more to the left, therefore, everything it says can be immediately dismissed as wrong without consideration."

Try again.

Not really. That's actually a pretty strong argument.

I'm sure lefties would say the same if I linked to Limbaugh.
"Easy is the descent to Avernus, for the door to the Underworld lies upon both day and night. But to retrace your steps and return to the breezes above- that's the task, that's the toil."
TheHitchslap
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/7/2013 8:30:38 AM
At 10/7/2013 8:08:31 AM, Lordknukle wrote:

Try again.

To be fair though, a lot of Limbaugh's claims are normally exaggerated, or in some cases outright false. Though he does it for ratings, I have no idea why anyone pays any more attention to him...
Thank you for voting!
Khaos_Mage
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/7/2013 12:23:07 PM
Did you need to see memos?
You could just look at the budget that was passed by the House. It defunded Obamacare, and still was a larger budget than the proposed one was with funding Obamacare.
My work here is, finally, done.
imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/7/2013 3:36:27 PM
At 10/7/2013 1:39:43 AM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:

If Geo thinks its idiotic, then thats all the evidence you need to know its not idiotic.
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
Lordknukle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/7/2013 5:00:29 PM
At 10/7/2013 8:30:38 AM, TheHitchslap wrote:

Try again.

To be fair though, a lot of Limbaugh's claims are normally exaggerated, or in some cases outright false. Though he does it for ratings, I have no idea why anyone pays any more attention to him...

I'm not a Republican; I have little ways in favour of Limbaugh. However, my point still stands.
slo1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/8/2013 6:27:51 AM
At 10/7/2013 5:00:29 PM, Lordknukle wrote:

Try again.

I'm not a Republican; I have little ways in favour of Limbaugh. However, my point still stands.

Seeing how there very little news these days that lacks bias, it takes a wise man to be able to pluck out the facts and leave the rhetoric.

Fact 1: Many conservative republicans are completely against the implementation of Obama Care.

Fact 2: Some of those opposed to Obama care have requested federal funding made available via Obama care.

Opinion: Those who have met the conditions in fact 1 & 2 are hypocrites and lack integrity.
TheHitchslap
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/8/2013 6:49:47 AM
At 10/7/2013 5:00:29 PM, Lordknukle wrote:

Try again.

Never said it was invalid in the first place man.
Thank you for voting!
MassiveDump
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/8/2013 9:02:46 AM
At 10/7/2013 3:36:27 PM, imabench wrote:
At 10/7/2013 1:39:43 AM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:

If Geo thinks its idiotic, then thats all the evidence you need to know its not idiotic.

On the contrary, if Geo thinks it's idiotic, it's that bad.