Michele Bachman Believes We Are In End Times

slo1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/8/2013 6:16:34 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
http://www.theatlanticwire.com...

"[the U.S.'s funding of al Qaeda in Syria] happened and as of today the United States is willingly, knowingly, intentionally sending arms to terrorists, now what this says to me, I"m a believer in Jesus Christ, as I look at the End Times scripture, this says to me that the leaf is on the fig tree and we are to understand the signs of the times, which is your ministry, we are to understand where we are in God"s end times history. Rather than seeing this as a negative, we need to rejoice, Maranatha Come Lord Jesus, His day is at hand. When we see up is down and right is called wrong, when this is happening, we were told this; these days would be as the days of Noah."
slo1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/8/2013 6:21:24 AM
Michele's quote was prompted from Obama's administration giving small arms and chemical weapon gear (masks, etc) to certain Syrian rebel groups.

Now I would be the first to say that even if we vetted out the Syrian groups there is no way to be certain they are who they say they are, but really we are in end time?

There are two points here:

1. Just goes to show the Tea Party movement is really driven by an fundamentalist Christian movement that is borderline cult.

2. There is an awful lot of people with this belief in congress.

We should all be scared when our politicians have very little regard for the future because they believe the rapture will happen soon.
wrichcirw
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/8/2013 9:25:33 PM
At 10/8/2013 6:21:24 AM, slo1 wrote:
Michele's quote was prompted from Obama's administration giving small arms and chemical weapon gear (masks, etc) to certain Syrian rebel groups.

Now I would be the first to say that even if we vetted out the Syrian groups there is no way to be certain they are who they say they are, but really we are in end time?

There are two points here:

1. Just goes to show the Tea Party movement is really driven by an fundamentalist Christian movement that is borderline cult.

2. There is an awful lot of people with this belief in congress.

We should all be scared when our politicians have very little regard for the future because they believe the rapture will happen soon.

I would put the bolded in inch-high font if I could.
At 8/9/2013 9:41:24 AM, wrichcirw wrote:
If you are civil with me, I will be civil to you. If you decide to bring unreasonable animosity to bear in a reasonable discussion, then what would you expect other than to get flustered?
wrichcirw
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/8/2013 9:30:37 PM
I saw this in a thread a while back:

http://www.debate.org...

I like Bachmann for her views OUTSIDE of religion.
At 8/9/2013 9:41:24 AM, wrichcirw wrote:
If you are civil with me, I will be civil to you. If you decide to bring unreasonable animosity to bear in a reasonable discussion, then what would you expect other than to get flustered?