Jump to topic:

Do not Feed Immigrants

NightOwl22
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/15/2013 7:55:07 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
Stop paying your taxes. LibLabCons are in collusion with Brussels carrying on general genocide of white people all over the Europe and British islands. Hit the banksters where it hurts and stop feeding bunches of Islamic parasites. Malta, Lampadusa and Southern Italy is overrun by so called asylum seekers from Africa. And most of them parasites state that they want to come to England and Sweden.For sure they know where is 'the promised land' for Muslim vermin. And Camoron does everything for making their life at expense of UK taxpayers better. He's even managed to buy off Mr.Robbinson. An the last one's sitting during conferences near some Islamic Nazis with overt disgust on his face, looking nowhere and betraying his former followers. I'm ashamed that such Miss Molly is an Englishman.
We need a new leader and new alliance against Islamization of our land. It must also act all over UK and EU and do more than just gathering in groups and yelling nasty nazi slogans. Islam infection is our first rate enemy. Do not remember that those EU immigrants British have been complaining of lately are mostly Muslim gypsies from Romania and Bulgaria and Balcans.
Let's save white people from Islamic occupation! Do not rely on authorities and politicians. Even UKIP said that if they come to power they aren't going to get rid of immigrants. Thus our future is in our hands.
imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/15/2013 11:21:02 AM
Do you normally get high on LSD before posting?
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"
Geogeer: "Nobody is dumb enough to become my protege."

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
TheHitchslap
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/15/2013 11:25:57 AM
At 10/15/2013 7:55:07 AM, NightOwl22 wrote:
Stop paying your taxes. LibLabCons are in collusion with Brussels carrying on general genocide of white people all over the Europe and British islands. Hit the banksters where it hurts and stop feeding bunches of Islamic parasites. Malta, Lampadusa and Southern Italy is overrun by so called asylum seekers from Africa. And most of them parasites state that they want to come to England and Sweden.For sure they know where is 'the promised land' for Muslim vermin. And Camoron does everything for making their life at expense of UK taxpayers better. He's even managed to buy off Mr.Robbinson. An the last one's sitting during conferences near some Islamic Nazis with overt disgust on his face, looking nowhere and betraying his former followers. I'm ashamed that such Miss Molly is an Englishman.
We need a new leader and new alliance against Islamization of our land. It must also act all over UK and EU and do more than just gathering in groups and yelling nasty nazi slogans. Islam infection is our first rate enemy. Do not remember that those EU immigrants British have been complaining of lately are mostly Muslim gypsies from Romania and Bulgaria and Balcans.
Let's save white people from Islamic occupation! Do not rely on authorities and politicians. Even UKIP said that if they come to power they aren't going to get rid of immigrants. Thus our future is in our hands.

Please sir...

step away from the bath salts...before you eat someone's face too ...
Thank you for voting!
TheHitchslap
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/15/2013 11:30:03 AM
At 10/15/2013 11:21:02 AM, imabench wrote:

nah ...

he's hardcore....I bet he does krokodil

http://redhotrussia.com...
Thank you for voting!
brian_eggleston
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/15/2013 12:02:06 PM

This is what happens when you believe everything you read in The Daily Mail!
Visit the burglars' bulletin board: http://www.break-in-news.com...
DanT
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/15/2013 1:01:45 PM

Sounds like a BNP member. I knew a Scotsman who was a BNP member, now he is a SSP member; didn't take much for him to switch parties.

While there is some truth behind what he said, he has taken it to the extreme. Islamic immigrants are a huge problem in Europe, because they are unwilling to assimilate to the countries they immigrate to. That is not to say Islamic immigrants have a malice intent. Doing what the OP said is ridiculous, and you can be sure by the OP's language that it is motivated by racism.
"Chemical weapons are no different than any other types of weapons."~Lordknukle
donald.keller
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/15/2013 10:40:18 PM
At 10/15/2013 11:30:03 AM, TheHitchslap wrote:
At 10/15/2013 11:21:02 AM, imabench wrote:

nah ...

he's hardcore....I bet he does krokodil

lawl

http://redhotrussia.com...
-- Don't forget to submit your unvoted debates to the Voter's Union --

OFFICIAL DK/TUF 2016 Platform: http://www.debate.org...

My Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com...
#SaveThePresidency
#SaveTheSite

-- DK/TUF 2016 --