Jump to topic:

First bath salts now this?!?

TheHitchslap
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/15/2013 11:32:23 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
Anyone herd of this new street drug krokodile?

sh!t's intense apparently, kinda like a more intense morophine that rots skin

check it out here:

http://redhotrussia.com...

what do you guys think? How does this impact the larger "war on drugs"? Can anyone make a rational decision? Or is there a time in which something is so detrimental to the person that the state ought to intervene?
Thank you for voting!
MassiveDump
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/16/2013 10:44:19 AM
At 10/15/2013 11:32:23 AM, TheHitchslap wrote:

check it out here:

what do you guys think? How does this impact the larger "war on drugs"? Can anyone make a rational decision? Or is there a time in which something is so detrimental to the person that the state ought to intervene?

I've seen Bath Salts, Charlie Sheen, and Crinack. And through all that, I've come to only one conclusion:

Natural selection.
TheHitchslap
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/16/2013 12:56:44 PM
At 10/16/2013 10:44:19 AM, MassiveDump wrote:

check it out here:

I've seen Bath Salts, Charlie Sheen, and Crinack. And through all that, I've come to only one conclusion:

Natural selection.

LOL
Thank you for voting!
Khaos_Mage
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/16/2013 1:03:09 PM

check it out here:

It's hard to say if this drug would have existed without the war on drugs.
Some say it is because heroin is hard to get, but I'm not so sure. It seems people just want to be stupid, and do stupid things, so they can, I don't know, be different, thus be special.
My work here is, finally, done.
imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/16/2013 9:30:29 PM
At 10/16/2013 10:44:19 AM, MassiveDump wrote:

check it out here:

Natural selection.

Sounds about right
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
bladerunner060
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/16/2013 9:49:45 PM
The drug itself has been around for like 80 years, and has been popular in Russia for awhile (in soviet russia, drugs do YOU!)

It, itself, doesn't rot skin, it's just that it's generally (read: almost always) poorly manufactured, and the impurities are what cause the rotting. So basically, if we had a Walter White for this stuff, it wouldn't be a problem.
Assistant moderator to airmax1227. PM me with any questions or concerns!
Cowboy0108
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/16/2013 11:16:16 PM
I think the government needs to go add the properties of this new drug(the nasty one that kills people) to all the drugs in the open market and just kill off the addicts thereby, eliminating our drug problems.
drhead
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/17/2013 12:04:34 AM
At 10/16/2013 11:16:16 PM, Cowboy0108 wrote:
I think the government needs to go add the properties of this new drug(the nasty one that kills people) to all the drugs in the open market and just kill off the addicts thereby, eliminating our drug problems.

The entire problem with this drug (or at least the major one) is the cheap conditions under which it is made. The impurities end up irritating veins on the inside, causing these problems. One could argue that legalization of such drugs would lead to these drugs being safer than they are now, due to the fact that manufacturers would be able to make them more openly.

However, blaming the victim is not the way to approach this problem. People start using drugs due to a lack of forward thinking, which is understandable when people are under 25 and do not have fully developed brains (decision making and impulse control are the last things to develop in the human brain). After that, they're addicted. They cannot stop using the drug, or else they will suffer withdrawal. Some may even be dependent on the drug in question. These people need help more than anything else.
Wall of Fail

"You reject religion... calling it a sickness, to what ends??? Are you a Homosexual??" - Dogknox
"For me, Evolution is a zombie theory. I mean imaginary cartoons and wishful thinking support it?" - Dragonfang
"There are no mental health benefits of atheism. It is devoid of rational thinking and mental protection." - Gabrian
Magic8000
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/17/2013 11:14:28 AM
It's not new. A police officer I knew told me about it a year ago. He said you can see the affects of it on youtube. Reminds me of the dangerous meth making methods that people do to get a high. Some walk around with a bottle of explosive chemicals mixing in their pocket! Lithium strips mixed in with water and Coleman fuel.
404 coherent debate topic not found. Please restart the debate with clear resolution.

"So Magic8000 believes Einstein was a proctologist who was persuaded by the Government and Hitler to fabricate the Theory of Relativity"- GWL-CPA
Magic8000
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/17/2013 11:15:42 AM
At 10/17/2013 8:00:05 AM, MassiveDump wrote:
In a related story, did you know you can get high on nutmeg?

"Dude, I'm in the spice rack"

and green tea
404 coherent debate topic not found. Please restart the debate with clear resolution.

"So Magic8000 believes Einstein was a proctologist who was persuaded by the Government and Hitler to fabricate the Theory of Relativity"- GWL-CPA
AnDoctuir
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/18/2013 4:44:22 PM
At 10/16/2013 9:28:26 PM, RoyLatham wrote:
This is not merely "stupid." It's mental illness of the death-wish kind.

Societally induced. Anyone else think it funny the past time of going out getting retarded drunk with others in the world which pits us against each other?
RoyLatham
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/19/2013 12:37:59 PM
At 10/18/2013 4:44:22 PM, AnDoctuir wrote:

Societally induced. Anyone else think it funny the past time of going out getting retarded drunk with others in the world which pits us against each other?

So the theory is that Russian society, previously smashed on vodka, is now inducing suicide with a new drug? Alcohol abuse is not taken nearly serious enough, if that's what you are saying.
AnDoctuir
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/19/2013 12:44:08 PM
At 10/19/2013 12:37:59 PM, RoyLatham wrote:

So the theory is that Russian society, previously smashed on vodka, is now inducing suicide with a new drug? Alcohol abuse is not taken nearly serious enough, if that's what you are saying.

I was actually talking about American culture, the whole "We Own The Night" bit. You think societal trends are completely random? Listen to this tune by Fun. We've an odd way of connecting with each other is all I'm saying.
Citrakayah
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/19/2013 9:14:46 PM
At 10/19/2013 12:37:59 PM, RoyLatham wrote:

This is Russia. In Russia, alcohol does not make you drunk. You make alcohol drunk.
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/19/2013 10:21:35 PM

check it out here:

Vice did a show on it a while back. It's abysmally bad.

The problem, though, is not the drug. The problem is Russia, and the extent to which it is a miserable place to live.
Tsar of DDO
Eitan_Zohar
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/19/2013 10:38:47 PM
At 10/19/2013 10:21:35 PM, YYW wrote:

check it out here:

The problem, though, is not the drug. The problem is Russia, and the extent to which it is a miserable place to live.

Don't worry, it won't be around for too much longer: http://www.amazon.com...
"It is my ambition to say in ten sentences what others say in a whole book."
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/19/2013 10:39:50 PM
At 10/19/2013 10:38:47 PM, Eitan_Zohar wrote:
At 10/19/2013 10:21:35 PM, YYW wrote:

check it out here:

Don't worry, it won't be around for too much longer: http://www.amazon.com...

Russia isn't going anywhere... it simply is.
Tsar of DDO