Jump to topic:

Tinfoil Obamanoids Blame RightWing Conspiracy

GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/24/2013 6:05:30 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
'Nut-Job Obama Supporters Believe Healthcare.Gov Disaster Is Part Of Right Wing Conspiracy'
Tin-foil hats at the ready as Obamanoids declare Koch brothers are behind healthcare glitches

Steve Watson
Infowars.com
Oct 22, 2013

Obama supporters are simply refusing to believe that Obamacare could be anything short of world beating, with many blaming the glitch ridden rollout of Healthcare.gov on a nefarious right wing conspiracy to sabotage the Affordable Care Act.

Many Obama supporters have taken to social media to float the notion that the Koch brothers, Charles G. and David H. Koch, the billionaire industrialists, are funding an army of techies and hackers to somehow infiltrate and take down the Healthcare.gov website.

Of course, there is no actual evidence, and the notion is based purely on the fact that Koch brothers-funded groups including Americans for Prosperity, Pacific Research Institute, and Center to Protect Patient Rights, have steadfastly opposed Obamacare, favoring a free-market approach.

The conspiracy also extends to the GOP and the Tea Party, who, according to some Obama supporters, staged the government shutdown to distract from the monumental success that would otherwise have been the Obamacare launch.

The principal owners of Koch Industries, the second largest privately owned company in the United States, are often the target of strange left wing conspiracy theories because they plough a great deal of their money into conservative and libertarian policy and advocacy groups in the US, and routinely speak out against politicians and policies they deem to be anti free-market or free-enterprise.

The firm that built the website, Canadian company CGI, has a long history of failures, cost overruns, and conflicts of interest, including canceled contracts to build health care databases in the provinces of Ontario and New Brunswick.

The company also failed to deliver on a contract for a hi-tech registry for the then-Liberal Canadian government"s gun control program. After going "significantly over budget" and failing to meet deadlines, the end product CGI supplied was faulty and never functioned correctly.

http://www.infowars.com...
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
themohawkninja
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/24/2013 7:12:51 PM
Point being?
"Morals are simply a limit to man's potential."~Myself

Political correctness is like saying you can't have a steak, because a baby can't eat one ~Unknown
Wnope
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/24/2013 11:57:29 PM
Perhaps we should also go to twitter to see how Republicans view assassinating Obama.

Ought to be real representative.
drhead
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/25/2013 1:05:30 AM
I might want to add that CMS is more at fault than CGI is, since CMS was the contractor responsible for testing the whole thing together. This is more of a case of "idiot lazy contractors" than it is "idiot lazy bureaucrats".
Wall of Fail

"You reject religion... calling it a sickness, to what ends??? Are you a Homosexual??" - Dogknox
"For me, Evolution is a zombie theory. I mean imaginary cartoons and wishful thinking support it?" - Dragonfang
"There are no mental health benefits of atheism. It is devoid of rational thinking and mental protection." - Gabrian
GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/25/2013 5:26:30 PM
At 10/24/2013 11:52:00 PM, Wnope wrote:
I agree that anyone who thinks the website is a Republican conspiracy deserves tin foil.

Next?

Well then you are granting your own Democrat Congressmen a tinfoil hat because just yesterday, Democrats in the ACA hearings said that Republicans sabatoged the Obamacare rollout.

Democrats either accuse Republicans, who according to them can't shoot straight, of launching a website hack sabatoge attempt or they accuse Republican governors of ruining the state exchanges. Even though 47 out of 50 states have increased premium costs.
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
Wnope
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/26/2013 1:55:53 AM
At 10/25/2013 5:26:30 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
At 10/24/2013 11:52:00 PM, Wnope wrote:
I agree that anyone who thinks the website is a Republican conspiracy deserves tin foil.

Next?

Well then you are granting your own Democrat Congressmen a tinfoil hat because just yesterday, Democrats in the ACA hearings said that Republicans sabatoged the Obamacare rollout.

Democrats either accuse Republicans, who according to them can't shoot straight, of launching a website hack sabatoge attempt or they accuse Republican governors of ruining the state exchanges. Even though 47 out of 50 states have increased premium costs.

Point to anyone who has said Republicans hacked the ACA website, I'll send them a roll of tin foil myself.

What we do see Democrats saying is that Republicans have been trying to sabotage the implementation of the ACA legislatively and socially. And it's true.

As to Republican governors, blocking the implementation of exchanges is sabotaging the implementation of the ACA.

You can say the sabotage is good thing or a bad thing. But it's still sabotage.

Hiring hackers isn't the same as legislative and social sabotage. The latter two are the mainstay of the politics.
Volkov
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/26/2013 2:28:35 AM
Its not Republicans that did it - its Canadians!

You all think CGI had nothing to do with it, but the fact of the matter is that they had everything to do with it!! Canada/NWO doesn't want America the Free to give people healthcare because its all apart of the evil population reduction plot!!!!!!

You all don't see but I do. I do. I do.