Total Posts:18|Showing Posts:1-18
Jump to topic:

Illuminati Monument in France

GeoLaureate8
Posts: 12,252
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/29/2009 2:25:38 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
http://vigilantcitizen.com...

From the article:

"The pyramid is composed of a total of thirteen layers, the top two layers of which are separated by a metallic divider. If you have studied any of the works of art or monuments that were inspired by Masonic teachings, you will already know that the number thirteen is constantly represented in various ways.

The bottom layers of the pyramid represent the lower degrees of Masonry while the top two, which are separated by the divider, represent the Illuminati – the "hidden degrees", the capstone of the pyramid. Every single time I talk about Freemasonry on this website, I always refer to those hidden degrees. This is where the "Truth" is revealed and where the decisions are taken. The bottom layers are simply a school of hermeticism and are a means to recruit "those who are worthy".

This pyramid is literally hovering above a map of the world in mosaic.

The symbolism here could not be more blatant. The pyramid, this symbolic structure representing secret societies operating on every continent, floats above the whole world, dominating it (some might say overshadowing it) and owning it."
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
PoeJoe
Posts: 3,822
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/29/2009 2:41:35 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
This isn't directly related to the thread, but it's something I've had in my head for some time.

If the Illuminati are as powerful as you describe--what with political control, mind control, unlimited wealth, and technology we mere mortals can only dream about--then what's the point of fighting back? In other words, resistance is futile. So enjoy life. Smell some roses. Hug a bunny. Listen to some music. Volunteer at a soup kitchen. Something, whatever. As long as you live.
Television Rot: http://tvrot.com...
PoeJoe
Posts: 3,822
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/29/2009 2:59:29 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
By the way, have you seen Sherlock Holmes yet? I think it serves as even better evidence for your cause--much more blatant and obvious than this pyramid. Furthermore, the movie has a good cast, and is very entertaining. My only complaint was that the ending seemed like a pseudo-intellectual cop-out that we've all seen a hundreds times before. But it has some great cinematography. Some of the shots were--dare I say it--poetic. In particular, I liked the last shot of the villain near the end. (Those who have seen the movie know what I mean.) I guess my only real complaint--barring the cop-out ending--is that I thought the director played too much to the movie stars' charms, which ultimately broke the fourth wall all too often for me.

But, hey, this was meant to be an easy-to-watch, cheery holiday film. I shouldn't be expecting anything too profound. So with that mind, I'd give the film a solid C+. Though, if you are looking for genuinely good and powerful films to watch, I would definitely recommenced Brother and Up In the Air. But I've been subtly mocking Geo's beliefs for quite some time now, so let me just end this little rant by saying something profound: lol.
Television Rot: http://tvrot.com...
Cerebral_Narcissist
Posts: 10,806
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/29/2009 4:15:22 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 12/29/2009 2:59:29 AM, PoeJoe wrote:
By the way, have you seen Sherlock Holmes yet?

No but I am going to, I do not believe at the moment that they found the right people for Holmes nor Watson.
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.
Cody_Franklin
Posts: 9,484
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/29/2009 8:51:30 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 12/29/2009 2:25:38 AM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
http://vigilantcitizen.com...

From the article:

"The pyramid is composed of a total of thirteen layers, the top two layers of which are separated by a metallic divider. If you have studied any of the works of art or monuments that were inspired by Masonic teachings, you will already know that the number thirteen is constantly represented in various ways.

The bottom layers of the pyramid represent the lower degrees of Masonry while the top two, which are separated by the divider, represent the Illuminati – the "hidden degrees", the capstone of the pyramid. Every single time I talk about Freemasonry on this website, I always refer to those hidden degrees. This is where the "Truth" is revealed and where the decisions are taken. The bottom layers are simply a school of hermeticism and are a means to recruit "those who are worthy".

This pyramid is literally hovering above a map of the world in mosaic.

The symbolism here could not be more blatant. The pyramid, this symbolic structure representing secret societies operating on every continent, floats above the whole world, dominating it (some might say overshadowing it) and owning it."

If they're really that intelligent, then 1) what's wrong with them taking control of things?, and 2) what motivation could they possibly have for leaving behind all of these weird little "clues" for us to find?
Cerebral_Narcissist
Posts: 10,806
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/29/2009 9:22:36 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 12/29/2009 8:51:30 AM, Cody_Franklin wrote:
2) what motivation could they possibly have for leaving behind all of these weird little "clues" for us to find?

Maybe that is the recruitment method, if you decode all these clues I reckon it probably leads you to a small flat in Islington where a little old lady offers you a cup of tea and politely waits for you to reveal the secret password, open doing so Nyarlathotep promptly initiates you into the deepest darkest mysteries.
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.
LeafRod
Posts: 1,548
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/29/2009 9:29:05 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 12/29/2009 4:15:22 AM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
At 12/29/2009 2:59:29 AM, PoeJoe wrote:
By the way, have you seen Sherlock Holmes yet?

No but I am going to, I do not believe at the moment that they found the right people for Holmes nor Watson.

They already did in Jeremy Brett.
Cerebral_Narcissist
Posts: 10,806
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/29/2009 9:35:12 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 12/29/2009 9:29:05 AM, LeafRod wrote:
At 12/29/2009 4:15:22 AM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
At 12/29/2009 2:59:29 AM, PoeJoe wrote:
By the way, have you seen Sherlock Holmes yet?

No but I am going to, I do not believe at the moment that they found the right people for Holmes nor Watson.

They already did in Jeremy Brett.

Yes I recall him being quite good, sadly he is no longer with us.

Personally I would have gone with Ciarán Hinds for Holmes, maybe Colin Firth for Watson (the latter inspired by his performance in Dorian Gray).
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.
Volkov
Posts: 9,765
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/29/2009 11:59:05 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
Wait a second... if a pyramid is a symbol of the Illuminati.. then... oh, my god....

THE ILLUMINATI HAVE CORRUPTED OUR GEOMETRIC SYSTEM! http://4.bp.blogspot.com...

OUR FOOD STRUCTURE! http://www.ohsu.edu...

OUR CLOUDS! http://rj55.com...

OUR SLIGHTLY-SUCCESSFUL SURVIVAL HORROR GAMES! http://metavideogame.files.wordpress.com...

.... AHHHHHHHHH!!!!
GeoLaureate8
Posts: 12,252
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/29/2009 12:35:31 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 12/29/2009 2:41:35 AM, PoeJoe wrote:
This isn't directly related to the thread, but it's something I've had in my head for some time.

If the Illuminati are as powerful as you describe--what with political control, mind control, unlimited wealth, and technology we mere mortals can only dream about--then what's the point of fighting back? In other words, resistance is futile. So enjoy life. Smell some roses. Hug a bunny. Listen to some music. Volunteer at a soup kitchen. Something, whatever. As long as you live.

We actually support the Illuminati, all we have to do is stop. We are the bottom of the pyramid holding up the capstone. The Illuminati's primary means of control and manipulation is psychological. The last thing they want is an intelligent, free thinking, self-aware, enlightened people. They would be impossible to control.

Like I said though, all we have to do is stop supporting them. Bush and Obama dont start wars, we do. We wonder why there's war in the world, well it's because we follow their commands. They are the few, we are the many, and they actually fear what we could do if we were awakened to this.

I agree that we should all just enjoy life, but that's not what people are doing.

All the tragedy and violence in the world is a symptom, not a cause. A symptom of psychological dispair and ignorance. This problem has two roots; to simply point fingers at the Illuminati is a cop out because we have allowed those hooks into our flesh.
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
GeoLaureate8
Posts: 12,252
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/29/2009 12:46:14 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 12/29/2009 8:51:30 AM, Cody_Franklin wrote:

If they're really that intelligent, then 1) what's wrong with them taking control of things?,

Hitler was also very intelligent. Remember he said, how fortunate for leaders that men do not think.

Also, no man should have authority over another. I do not wish to subject myself to an intelligent ruler no matter how benevolent.

and 2) what motivation could they possibly have for leaving behind all of these weird little "clues" for us to find?

They don't leave behind clues, they are establishing their power and property, but in a subtle way. Symbolsm is one of the primary ways they communicate. They don't do it to leave behind breadcrumbs for people to pick up. Just like we put an American flag on the moon. Same concept. (Ironically, they actually put a Masonic flag on the moon too.)
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
Volkov
Posts: 9,765
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/29/2009 12:51:47 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 12/29/2009 12:35:31 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
Like I said though, all we have to do is stop supporting them. Bush and Obama dont start wars, we do. We wonder why there's war in the world,

I don't. I know. It's because humans are stupid, and war is an unpleasant necessity at times to curb that stupidity. I suspect we'll be "curbing" your movement soon, whenever it starts getting violent, because you know it will.

I agree that we should all just enjoy life, but that's not what people are doing.

All the tragedy and violence in the world is a symptom, not a cause. A symptom of psychological dispair and ignorance. This problem has two roots; to simply point fingers at the Illuminati is a cop out because we have allowed those hooks into our flesh.

Geo, there is no Illuminati. There is no global individual(s) controlling the world. Alaje is not an alien, he's a con artist. Zeitgeist is communism under a new term. The world is simply as is; fractured, stupid, but progressing slowly despite. Humans are not destined to be anything more than what we already are. There is no base on the other side of the Moon.

Are you in psychological despair yet?
Volkov
Posts: 9,765
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/29/2009 12:55:23 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 12/29/2009 12:46:14 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
They don't leave behind clues, they are establishing their power and property, but in a subtle way. Symbolsm is one of the primary ways they communicate. They don't do it to leave behind breadcrumbs for people to pick up. Just like we put an American flag on the moon. Same concept. (Ironically, they actually put a Masonic flag on the moon too.)

That makes no sense, Geo. If they already own everything, there is no reason for them to mark it. The people you constantly try to describe as those "controlling the masses" would need to be fairly stupid to continually put symbols around that are quite public, a public they apparently already own.

When you're trying to establish dominance through secret, its best not to expose that secret.
GeoLaureate8
Posts: 12,252
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/29/2009 1:17:25 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 12/29/2009 12:51:47 PM, Volkov wrote:
At 12/29/2009 12:35:31 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
Like I said though, all we have to do is stop supporting them. Bush and Obama dont start wars, we do. We wonder why there's war in the world,

I don't. I know. It's because humans are stupid, and war is an unpleasant necessity at times to curb that stupidity.

True, but not inherently stupid as you seem to implied.

I suspect we'll be "curbing" your movement soon, whenever it starts getting violent, because you know it will.

The conspiratorial movement is divided. One group consists of people who hate the government, hate the elites, are scared, and ready fight the "tyranny."

Another group consists of right wing Christians who think the New World Order is a sign of end times and a Satanic conspiracy. They're waiting for Judgement, not sure if they're yearning for violence but chances are they might.

The other group is what's called the alternative research movement who have no desire to rise up in arms whatsoever. They understand that this is a war on consciousness, and not a battle that can be won by fighting. That would only further the problems. Many actually accept the Illuminati as a necessary catalyst. So, these are the people who follow the works of David Icke, Michael Tsarion, Jordan Maxwell, David Wilcock, etc. as do I.

I agree that we should all just enjoy life, but that's not what people are doing.

All the tragedy and violence in the world is a symptom, not a cause. A symptom of psychological dispair and ignorance. This problem has two roots; to simply point fingers at the Illuminati is a cop out because we have allowed those hooks into our flesh.

Geo, there is no Illuminati. There is no global individual(s) controlling the world. Alaje is not an alien, he's a con artist. Zeitgeist is communism under a new term. The world is simply as is; fractured, stupid, but progressing slowly despite. Humans are not destined to be anything more than what we already are. There is no base on the other side of the Moon.

Are you in psychological despair yet?

No, not at all, because if what you are saying is true, my feelings wouldn't be hurt. I let the information guide me, not preconceived idea. And "despair" probably wasn't the best choice of words. My point is that the root is psychological, and all the violence in the world is a symptom.
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
GeoLaureate8
Posts: 12,252
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/29/2009 1:22:26 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 12/29/2009 12:55:23 PM, Volkov wrote:
At 12/29/2009 12:46:14 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
They don't leave behind clues, they are establishing their power and property, but in a subtle way. Symbolsm is one of the primary ways they communicate. They don't do it to leave behind breadcrumbs for people to pick up. Just like we put an American flag on the moon. Same concept. (Ironically, they actually put a Masonic flag on the moon too.)

That makes no sense, Geo. If they already own everything, there is no reason for them to mark it. The people you constantly try to describe as those "controlling the masses" would need to be fairly stupid to continually put symbols around that are quite public, a public they apparently already own.

When you're trying to establish dominance through secret, its best not to expose that secret.

Nope, they know that the masses are symollically illiterate. According to ex-Illuminat Svali, they are not worried about being exposed because they know the majority has already been manipulated not to believe it.
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
Volkov
Posts: 9,765
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/29/2009 1:30:07 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 12/29/2009 1:17:25 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
True, but not inherently stupid as you seem to implied.

We're all inherently stupid. xD

No, not at all, because if what you are saying is true, my feelings wouldn't be hurt. I let the information guide me, not preconceived idea. And "despair" probably wasn't the best choice of words. My point is that the root is psychological, and all the violence in the world is a symptom.

I question whether or not you're following a preconceived idea or not. You say you follow the information, but you seem to set your own standard for that information. Info that fits your worldview, you seem to more readily accept than info that doesn't, hence why you more readily accept the explanation of the Illuminati for that French monument, as opposed to it simply being apart of the French artistry movement which is known to be obsessed with Egyptian cultural art?

Nope, they know that the masses are symollically illiterate. According to ex-Illuminat Svali, they are not worried about being exposed because they know the majority has already been manipulated not to believe it.

Well that obviously fails when someone like yourself is quite aware of it. It also fails when there are millions of individuals that know about it. Actually, I'd wager a bet that most people understand symbolism because these are things passed down in our culture.

So the Illuminati, being this all-powerful, depending-on-ignorance, organization, most likely wouldn't be stupid enough to put up this kind of crap, unless they are truly that inept. Putting up this symbolism makes no sense. Fascists put up symbolism that the public will associate with the regime - not symbolism no one will associate with anything.
Cody_Franklin
Posts: 9,484
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/29/2009 4:51:04 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 12/29/2009 12:46:14 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
At 12/29/2009 8:51:30 AM, Cody_Franklin wrote:

If they're really that intelligent, then 1) what's wrong with them taking control of things?,

Hitler was also very intelligent. Remember he said, how fortunate for leaders that men do not think.

I forgot that you believe Hitler to be a pawn in the global conspiracy. I'll patiently await evidence on that.


Also, no man should have authority over another.

I'd like to see society function when that becomes a reality.

I do not wish to subject myself to an intelligent ruler no matter how benevolent.

Well, the intelligent ruler does wish to subject you (and the general population). It seems we've reached an impasse. Thankfully, society isn't run based on what every individual wants for himself.


and 2) what motivation could they possibly have for leaving behind all of these weird little "clues" for us to find?

They don't leave behind clues, they are establishing their power and property, but in a subtle way. Symbolsm is one of the primary ways they communicate. They don't do it to leave behind breadcrumbs for people to pick up. Just like we put an American flag on the moon. Same concept. (Ironically, they actually put a Masonic flag on the moon too.)

If they already own everything, why would they need to symbolically "establish" their power/property? That makes absolutely no sense. Oh, can you provide a bit of evidence about the Masonic flag having been placed on the moon, too?