Total Posts:1|Showing Posts:1-1
Jump to topic:

Chaos in current Afghanistan

Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/28/2013 9:01:03 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
Only think of it! According to the statistics the Afghanistan NGO Safety Office the number of attacks to our US positions there has increased by 47 percent in the first quarter of 2013, compared with the same period of last year! Moreover, our casualties have increased by 40 % now. Why? Everything is simple! Washington preferred to buy off Talibs, abandoning Afghanistan to these terrorists. Maybe, those, including me, who served in Kabul for almost 3 years, could not make out the sense of all that happened there, but I know exactly that recently our Command has used less and less Karzai's troops in our joint combat actions there.
As a result we had to recognize some shady militants as our allies, only because they had control over the whole northern Afghanistan. Surely, we could not believe their trustworthy as it's well-known that only some of them were fighting against Talibs, while others had settled by compromise with the Taliban. And plus it, all of them continued to conflict between each other, having sometimes shots at us either! That is why, I think, victims among our US soldiers are growing every day!
We, in fact, have no chance to distinguish real comrades-in-arms from camouflaged enemies there, and so we shoot at all of them not to be killed by them! It means that the Pentagon is unable to get situation under strict control there, and the sooner we'll withdraw our troops from Afghanistan, the better!