Jump to topic:

Consequences of Arabic Spring

Expert
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/30/2013 9:13:29 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
While the attention of the whole world is on disorders in Syria, the instability is spreading to other countries of this region. Now authorities of Turkey, Yemen, Bahrain, Qatar, Kuwait, and more importantly, Saudi Arabia have met with similar problems. Surely, so difficult situation can never be useful for them. But current escalation of tension in this main energy supply region is extremely vital for Washington that strives for strengthening its political and military influence in the Middle East as it is very interested in preservation of its absolute control over situation in so energy important region. And it is absolutely clear to me what consequences derive from it.
In reality it is obvious that under the pretext of manifested protection of these Arabic countries' energy infrastructure Washington and US corporations only try to establish own control over production and transportation of all local energy resources. That is why they offer the nations of this region own services to repair and to protect their energy structure. And their prime interest is not in some special purchase of local resources, but in their complete expropriation!
TheAntidoter
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/30/2013 9:28:33 AM
At 10/30/2013 9:27:06 AM, drafterman wrote:
Arabic Summer?

Arabic Vacation?
Affinity: Fire
Class: Human
Abilities: ????

Nac.

WOAH, COLORED FONT!
drafterman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/30/2013 10:06:49 AM
At 10/30/2013 9:28:33 AM, TheAntidoter wrote:
At 10/30/2013 9:27:06 AM, drafterman wrote:
Arabic Summer?

Arabic Vacation?

I see another National Lampoon movie.
ClassicRobert
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/30/2013 10:22:33 AM
Arabic Spring Break: All dem girls are taking off their veils.
Debate me: Economic decision theory should be adjusted to include higher-order preferences for non-normative purposes http://www.debate.org...

Do you really believe that? Or not? If you believe it, you should man up and defend it in a debate. -RoyLatham

My Pet Fish is such a Douche- NiamC

It's an app to meet friends and stuff, sort of like an adult club penguin- Thett3, describing Tinder