Jump to topic:

Trans-Pacific Partnership

drhead
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/31/2013 12:54:08 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
What is your opinion on it? If you haven't heard of it, this might help (keep in mind that this is from an organization that is opposed to it):
https://www.eff.org...

I see reason to be concerned over the IP "issues" being addressed in it, and the lack of transparency is something I think we can all agree is completely and utterly stupid if the people endorsing this are even marginally interested in serving or representing the public. However, discussion of this (particularly on the Internet) is usually one-sided (probably for a good reason, too), and I see people who defend intellectual property to varying degrees here, so I am particularly interested in the opinions of those who support this (if there are any here) and would like to know why they support it.
Wall of Fail

"You reject religion... calling it a sickness, to what ends??? Are you a Homosexual??" - Dogknox
"For me, Evolution is a zombie theory. I mean imaginary cartoons and wishful thinking support it?" - Dragonfang
"There are no mental health benefits of atheism. It is devoid of rational thinking and mental protection." - Gabrian
themohawkninja
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/31/2013 9:27:00 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
It's way too vague, as the author clearly doesn't even know if the bill will do any of that (note the use of 'could' and not 'will'). It's only a few steps above a conspiracy theory.
"Morals are simply a limit to man's potential."~Myself

Political correctness is like saying you can't have a steak, because a baby can't eat one ~Unknown