Jump to topic:

The European Union Exposed

GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/30/2009 6:57:30 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
The European Union is central to creating a global government. When countries join the EU, they no longer have primary control over legislation. Policies will be made by the EU rather than the country itself. Complete centralization of power.
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/30/2009 7:03:37 PM
At 12/30/2009 7:00:34 PM, wjmelements wrote:
Just started watching. The intro is way too long.

Lol, skip the intro then. Starts at 0:43
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
wjmelements
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/30/2009 7:16:37 PM
I thought the video was very informative, but it didn't really cover the U.S.

Why is the U.S. in the E.U.?
in the blink of an eye you finally see the light
GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/30/2009 7:22:04 PM
At 12/30/2009 7:16:37 PM, wjmelements wrote:

Lol. The U.S. isn't even a European Nation, why would it be in the E.U.?
-- Murray Rothbard

-- Frederic Bastiat
wjmelements
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/30/2009 7:23:41 PM
At 12/30/2009 7:22:04 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
At 12/30/2009 7:16:37 PM, wjmelements wrote:

Lol. The U.S. isn't even a European Nation, why would it be in the E.U.?

Oh sorry, I got the E.U. mixed up with NATO.
in the blink of an eye you finally see the light
GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/30/2009 7:30:17 PM
For those who want to go further down the rabbit hole, watch the remaining 6 parts of this EU video series. The origins, esoteric symbolism, and connections to the Vatican, Roman Empire, and Babylon.
-- Murray Rothbard

-- Frederic Bastiat
Volkov
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/31/2009 7:37:02 AM
Oh, for Christ's sake....

Geo, the EU isn't quite that clear cut. For God's sake, they can barely come together to pass legislation. Besides, aren't you forgetting something? The EU is all elected. That's really quite some authoritarian, New World Order there - where you elect MEPs!

I'm waiting for Panda to come along and explain to you what the EU actually entails. This is nonsense.
Cerebral_Narcissist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/31/2009 8:03:14 AM
You seem to be quoting David Icke, who claims to be the son of God, that Queen Elizabeth II and Prince Philip are shapeshifting blood drinking lizards.
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.
Volkov
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/31/2009 8:06:09 AM
At 12/31/2009 8:03:14 AM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
You seem to be quoting David Icke, who claims to be the son of God, that Queen Elizabeth II and Prince Philip are shapeshifting blood drinking lizards.

Are you saying that the son of God isn't trustworthy, Cerebral? xD
brian_eggleston
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/31/2009 8:29:08 AM
At 12/31/2009 8:03:14 AM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:

That's right, David Icke is a total frothing nutjob who I thought had been locked up years ago. It turns out, however, that he went on the run and is now evading the men in white coats in America!

The EU is not without its faults, of course, but European countries have no choice but to join forces in order to compete with economic super-powers like China, India and America.
Visit the burglars' bulletin board: http://www.break-in-news.com...
JBlake
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/31/2009 8:46:38 AM
At 12/31/2009 8:36:45 AM, Cody_Franklin wrote:
Okay, let's say you're right, Geo. What's wrong with centralizing power?

Uh... Reptilian shape-shifting aliens, that's what.
Cerebral_Narcissist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/31/2009 8:51:34 AM

He is one of them! Aieee!!!
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.
I-am-a-panda
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/31/2009 1:51:13 PM
At 12/31/2009 7:37:02 AM, Volkov wrote:

I'm waiting for Panda to come along and explain to you what the EU actually entails. This is nonsense.

*Trumpets*

Geo, the EU is a loose organisation of various European nations. Very little is centralised. Nations join freely and any perceived Authoritarianism is a trade off. For example, Ireland gave up some of it's Fishing waters, but in return we benefited from the Common Agricultural policy.

The EU has no control over our legislation. Three Irish women are in the European Courts over the right to get an Abortion in Ireland. However, the EU can make some sort of ruling but cannot touch Irish law unless Ireland freely surrenders that right.

The EU is a great example of how a world government could work. There is free movement of goods and people. It is however not even a confederation and it is extremely hard to get all nations to agree on something.

Seriously Geo, read up on the EU before buying Ickes hogwash.
Pizza. I have enormous respect for Pizza.
I-am-a-panda
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/31/2009 4:36:17 PM
Ickes point on the centralised Europe. - Europe cannot interfere with the laws of any nations within it. They can't even touch Irelands abortion laws.

Point on Jean Mounnet - Proof of this letters existence?

Point on "totalitarian tip-toe" - Ireland has had a referendum on pretty much every treaty passing the EU since it's joining in 1973.
Cerebral_Narcissist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/1/2010 6:02:08 AM
At 12/31/2009 1:51:13 PM, I-am-a-panda wrote:

*Trumpets*

Geo, the EU is a loose organisation of various European nations. Very little is centralised. Nations join freely and any perceived Authoritarianism is a trade off. For example, Ireland gave up some of it's Fishing waters, but in return we benefited from the Common Agricultural policy.

Yes and Britain gave up some of her fishing waters, did not benefit from CAP and erm... well I am sure the benefit is somewhere in the small print!

The EU has no control over our legislation.

No entirely true, EU laws overrule nation laws.

Three Irish women are in the European Courts over the right to get an Abortion in Ireland. However, the EU can make some sort of ruling but cannot touch Irish law unless Ireland freely surrenders that right.

That is the European Court of Human Rights, seperate to the actual European Union.

The EU is a great example of how a world government could work. There is free movement of goods and people. It is however not even a confederation and it is extremely hard to get all nations to agree on something.

Well then, count me as an opponent of a one world Government, the EU is corrupt arrogant and antidemocratic.

Agreed!
Cerebral_Narcissist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/1/2010 6:03:44 AM
At 12/31/2009 5:09:36 PM, Cody_Franklin wrote:
At 12/31/2009 8:51:34 AM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:

He is one of them! Aieee!!!

Hahahaha! Ha ha... Haaaaaa......... You're crazy. :)

I bet you can't say "Ka nama kaa lajerama".
I-am-a-panda
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/1/2010 6:10:57 AM
At 1/1/2010 6:02:08 AM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
At 12/31/2009 1:51:13 PM, I-am-a-panda wrote:

*Trumpets*

Yes and Britain gave up some of her fishing waters, did not benefit from CAP and erm... well I am sure the benefit is somewhere in the small print!

Probably

The EU has no control over our legislation.

No entirely true, EU laws overrule nation laws.

May I see legislation which asserts that?

Three Irish women are in the European Courts over the right to get an Abortion in Ireland. However, the EU can make some sort of ruling but cannot touch Irish law unless Ireland freely surrenders that right.

That is the European Court of Human Rights, seperate to the actual European Union.

Just found out its run by the Council of Europe [Waits for Geos assertion this is ruled by a masonic cult]

Well then, count me as an opponent of a one world Government, the EU is corrupt arrogant and antidemocratic.

Antidemocratic? We can elect EMPs.
Corrupt? Nah, just slow at decision making and looking out for their own country.
Arrogant? Well, perhaps, but aren't all nations?

Agreed!

(:
Ragnar_Rahl
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/1/2010 10:00:32 AM
At 12/31/2009 8:29:08 AM, brian_eggleston wrote:
The EU is not without its faults, of course, but European countries have no choice but to join forces in order to compete with economic super-powers like China, India and America.

They actually have an easy choice that permits them to compete *points to the nearest regulatory office and makes a slashing gesture over his neck*

They'll never take it, but...
It came to be at its height. It was commanded to command. It was a capital before its first stone was laid. It was a monument to the spirit of man.
Volkov
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/1/2010 3:00:35 PM
At 1/1/2010 10:00:32 AM, Ragnar_Rahl wrote:
They actually have an easy choice that permits them to compete *points to the nearest regulatory office and makes a slashing gesture over his neck*

They'll never take it, but...

That's generally because they want to continue making money, and not destroying any viable form of civilization.
Ragnar_Rahl
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/1/2010 5:47:16 PM
And because they have no idea how those desires work amirite?
It came to be at its height. It was commanded to command. It was a capital before its first stone was laid. It was a monument to the spirit of man.