Jump to topic:

Television

AnDoctuir
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/8/2013 2:30:20 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
We should ban video games and force the video game making people to make television because it's something we all can enjoy. Most black people can't afford both a monitor and a games console.
cybertron1998
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/8/2013 3:11:43 PM
Your a powerless fool
Epsilon: There are so many stories where some brave hero decides to give their life to save the day, and because of their sacrifice, the good guys win, the survivors all cheer, and everybody lives happily ever after. But the hero... never gets to see that ending. They'll never know if their sacrifice actually made a difference. They'll never know if the day was really saved. In the end, they just have to have faith.
ironmaiden
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/8/2013 5:46:46 PM
Huh???
"I know what you're thinking. 'Did he fire six shots or only five?' Well, to tell you the truth, in all this excitement I kinda lost track myself. But being that his is a .44 Magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world and will blow your head clean off, you've got to ask yourself a question. 'Do I feel lucky?' Well, do ya, punk?"
cybertron1998
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/9/2013 11:19:32 AM
At 11/8/2013 5:46:46 PM, ironmaiden wrote:
Huh???

This is one of the many cases of andoctuirs random @ss bs
Epsilon: There are so many stories where some brave hero decides to give their life to save the day, and because of their sacrifice, the good guys win, the survivors all cheer, and everybody lives happily ever after. But the hero... never gets to see that ending. They'll never know if their sacrifice actually made a difference. They'll never know if the day was really saved. In the end, they just have to have faith.