Do Dems deliberately not care or do they

Adam2
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/9/2013 2:44:43 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
just not get it?
I won't say that Dems (aside from the Jim Crow politicians, though there were Republicans in it too, just not as much) deliberately are evil and whatnot. I just think they don't understand that the things they do don't help the country.
SCHUMAN8R
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/9/2013 7:57:18 PM
I believe that Barack Obama wants America to fall. He was raised and surrounded by people that hated colonialism and that is how America came to be. It seems Obama is turning our allies against us and doing things to hurt the country. He could be misguided and stupid but I believe he is evil. So yes, the people working close to Obama are most likely bad.
Can't touch this!
thett3
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/9/2013 8:05:35 PM
Of course they don't realize their policies harm the country (assuming they do). Politicians of any party either actually care about America and want it to do well, or are cold hearted-selfish creatures and even so their self interest is for the country to succeed. So no they aren't deliberately trying to do harm
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

"Don't quote me, ever." -Max

"My name is max. I'm not a big fan of slacks"- Max rapping

"Walmart should have the opportunity to bribe a politician to it's agenda" -Max

"Thett, you're really good at convincing people you're a decent person"-tulle

"You fit the character of Regina George quite nicely"- Sam

: At 11/12/2016 11:49:40 PM, Raisor wrote:
: thett was right
thett3
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/9/2013 8:11:27 PM
At 11/9/2013 7:57:18 PM, SCHUMAN8R wrote:
I believe that Barack Obama wants America to fall. He was raised and surrounded by people that hated colonialism and that is how America came to be.

Err, "America" as a political entity didn't come into being until it overthrew a colonial power. It's one of the biggest slaps in the face to colonialism ever

It seems Obama is turning our allies against us and doing things to hurt the country.

On my phone so citing links is hard, but a cursory google search will reveal that global opinion of the US has increased under Obama. Obama isn't that radical of a president really, and even if he was he's checked by the republican house.

He could be misguided and stupid but I believe he is evil. So yes, the people working close to Obama are most likely bad.

Well he's probably misguided but he certainly isn't stupid by any metric. I think, assuming his policies are bad, him being misguided is more likely than him being evil.
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

"Don't quote me, ever." -Max

"My name is max. I'm not a big fan of slacks"- Max rapping

"Walmart should have the opportunity to bribe a politician to it's agenda" -Max

"Thett, you're really good at convincing people you're a decent person"-tulle

"You fit the character of Regina George quite nicely"- Sam

: At 11/12/2016 11:49:40 PM, Raisor wrote:
: thett was right
ironmaiden
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/9/2013 8:50:41 PM
I believe that Barack Obama wants America to fall. He was raised and surrounded by people that hated colonialism and that is how America came to be. It seems Obama is turning our allies against us and doing things to hurt the country. He could be misguided and stupid but I believe he is evil. So yes, the people working close to Obama are most likely bad.

Agreed.
"I know what you're thinking. 'Did he fire six shots or only five?' Well, to tell you the truth, in all this excitement I kinda lost track myself. But being that his is a .44 Magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world and will blow your head clean off, you've got to ask yourself a question. 'Do I feel lucky?' Well, do ya, punk?"
Citrakayah
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/10/2013 2:33:25 AM

Certain individuals resort to "evil" too quickly.

Hitler was evil, because Hitler wanted to commit genocide.

Obama wishes to pass a healthcare bill and do a variety of stuff that, even if you disagree with, you should be able to agree isn't done out of malice.