Jump to topic:

Do we need ECONOMIC FREEDOM?

votership
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/2/2010 7:12:43 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
In 1947 India got its Political Freedom, We started a new story and dreamed a great nation in next 50 years .

After 62 years of freedom, We have got a lot, We have done greats and now indians are known every place.

Indian companies are doing amazing growths. Indian business man become highest earner .

But have you ever think? What about those 30 Cr. poor people who does not have food to eat.. Does not have pure water to drink.. does not have school to send thier child.. and does not have home to live??

Ever you concerned about them ????

You must have think about them but due to busy schedule, office work, College/school study or home task never let you to work for them.

But this is time when we need to start a new revolution that is "ECONOMIC FREEDOM"

Mr. Bharat Gandhi - A politics Reformer : Submitted a petition in parliament with support of 112 MPs ( LokSabha) and 25 MPs (RajyaSabha)

This petition demands 1750 rs to be deposited in voters Bank account that can be withdrawal using ATM across country. 1750 Rs is approx calculation of half GDP's Per capita income.

Mr. gandhi suggest to have a system that gives power to voters to decide how to use money but same time he thinks about infrastructure development. So per person has 3500 rs as per capita income of nation. Votership allows them to use 1750 as per votership decision and other half will be used by govt to ensure development.

This system will ensure strengthen democracy and will remove corruption as now money will directly will go account of voters.

This also will ensure every child get education as now people will send their child in school as poor person will not worried for evening food.

This will act as power tool for poor labor who has to work by violating rule of minimum labor cost because they are worried for evening food.

VOTERSHIP is a solution of many problem that India is facing from last century.

What is Votership?

1. Votership is a newly coined word like scholarship to denote a part of GDP in form of cash to be received regularly by every voter as his or her birthright.

2 That, petitioners define Votership (in Hindi Matadatavritti) as a part of per capita production and as a part of per capita income of Union of India, to be received regularly in form of cash by each and every voter who is enrolled on electoral roll prepared by Election Commission of India for the elections of Lok Sabha, by ATM cash card or by any other similar transparent means, as their share in gross national inherited wealth and in the collective wealth produced by collective enterprise of voters, as a mechanism to enhance the dignity of work of individual in place of the dignity of birth status; to compensate citizens who are suffering from the world consumers, world traders and from the policies of World Trade Organization, WTO; to create fifth pillar in the building of democracy adopting the new structure of power and of laws based on the principles of economic democracy and vertical separation of power; to provide opportunity for full exposure of inherent shape, size and nature of society and full development of inherent physical, mental and spiritual strength of individual;
to connect each and every voter with the level of prosperity of the nation;
to make fundamental right of all the voters- the social security, the economic human right, the right to live with dignity and the share in average collective property.

What is "Collective Property"?

3 That, this petition submits conception of third category of property termed as "collective property" besides the prevalent notions in economic system of private property and public property and deems thereon the ownership of voters. It is proposed by the petitioners that the rent of this property should be regularly distributed to each and every voter in form of cash through their bank accounts.
4 That, it is experienced that only poor section (below than average income) of society take active part in the elections with interest. It is apparent that this section plays more than 80% role in constituting the parliament by voting in the elections. In fact the parliament is mainly constituted by this section of the society. Parliament produces Prime Minister, ministries and many institutions including Reserve Bank of India are created by the Prime Minister. RBI produces currency notes and regulates banking network. These all institutions evolve such a politico-economic system by which big capital attracts smaller capital like a magnet. This system increases trench between rich and poor. It is proved by the analysis that if these institutions were not being in existence, the fast capital formation and concentration of capital in richer section of society was not possible. Hence, it could not be denied that there is a big role of parliament in private earning of rich people. The share of parliament in the private earning is neither recognized nor calculated so far. Actually the creators of the parliament, i.e, voters are owners of the share of parliament in Gross domestic private earnings. Petitioners pray by this petition to recognize this share and return back to those 80% voters who are mainly responsible to constitute the parliament. In fact this share of voter is termed "Votership" in this petition and gross domestic share of parliament in private earning is termed "collective income" of the country.

Mechanism of Distribution of Votership

5 That this petition prays for distribution to all voters in a transparent manner, the collective wealth of the country by means of A.T.M. cash card relating to their respective accounts opened by the state in the Reserve Bank of India.

6 That, this petition proposes unequal distribution of the manual share and proposes equal distribution of the share of machines in the GDP among citizens on the basis of values of capitalism and values of communism respectively.

7 That, this petition does not make distinction between the voters on the basis of richness and poverty with a view to minimize the possibilities of corruption in distribution of collective wealth and so it proposes distribution of Votership to all voters not only to the poor voters. But such distinction is made on the basis of richness and poverty on account of different capacities in payment of taxes for Votership. So that justice is done and rationality could take place.

8 That, this petition deems it necessary for the purpose of distributive justice, that every year in Economic Survey of India it should be published

The Reasoning behind Votership

9 That, this petition demands that out of collective property of the union, the Union Government make available to each voter his respective share; so that in the present age of globalization, common world market and uncontrolled unemployment each workman may get opportunity to bargain about his individual labor. So that every workman becomes free from the compulsion to reduce cost of his labor out of being blackmailed by hunger. And so that it may become possible for rate of labor to be raised to such a level that every workman gets his share out of the prosperity of the country and every citizen get connected with the level of economic wealth of the country.

10 That, this petition is submitted under various rules of chapter -10 of the Rules of Procedure and Conduct of Business in the Council of States by not only one or two but about 23 members of Council of States. Thus it is extra ordinary and non-traditional petition, in special context of the subject matter.

11 That, for controlling the pain of economic discrimination perpetuated by the government among the citizens on basis of birth and same is increasing day by day in the current age of common world market; i.e. globalization of market; recognizing right to get Votership has become indispensa
johngriswald
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/2/2010 7:15:59 AM
TL;DR try again
Having problems with the fans site? Suggestions? Can't log in? Forgot your password? Want to be an editor and write opinion pieces? PM Me and I'll get it sorted out.

ddofans.com
Volkov
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/2/2010 7:26:28 AM
Nah... heck, why do we need any freedom? I don't someone like AskJohn walking around free. Just look at him. He's a fat, bald guy at a beach.

Down with freedom! Up with the alternative!...
votership
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/2/2010 7:30:01 AM
At 1/2/2010 7:26:28 AM, Volkov wrote:
Nah... heck, why do we need any freedom? I don't someone like AskJohn walking around free. Just look at him. He's a fat, bald guy at a beach.

We need economic freedom bcoz poor is dying because of hunger !
Volkov
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/2/2010 7:38:41 AM
At 1/2/2010 7:30:01 AM, votership wrote:

I must say, your system proposed seems strikingly similar to communism. That doesn't really entail anything similar to "economic freedom," you know.

I'm all for feeding the poor, but you need real economic freedom for that. That means giving the market some reign, but courting it enough so abuse doesn't occur, or at least isn't rampant. I don't know much of Indian economics or politics, but I'm willing to bet that the market is fairly restricted, or plays the hands of corrupt governments. Would this about hit the nail?
votership
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/2/2010 7:45:20 AM
you are quite agree politician are toy of rich guys and they hardly can do anything magic in india.

We are educating voters who are really poor, As there are more then 25 Cr. poor people they will support us. Good things is that most of vote is casted by them only rich enjoy holiday on election day.

So this bill will pass in Indian parliament.

You may visit our website to know more about Votership using www.votership.com
I-am-a-panda
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/2/2010 7:47:42 AM
At 1/2/2010 7:45:20 AM, votership wrote:
you are quite agree politician are toy of rich guys and they hardly can do anything magic in india.

Err.......

We are educating voters who are really poor, As there are more then 25 Cr. poor people they will support us. Good things is that most of vote is casted by them only rich enjoy holiday on election day.

The poor do tend to like Communists.

So this bill will pass in Indian parliament.

And?
Pizza. I have enormous respect for Pizza.
johngriswald
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/2/2010 7:50:26 AM
At 1/2/2010 7:45:20 AM, votership wrote:
Have you met banker?
Having problems with the fans site? Suggestions? Can't log in? Forgot your password? Want to be an editor and write opinion pieces? PM Me and I'll get it sorted out.

ddofans.com
johngriswald
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/2/2010 7:51:06 AM
I'm visiting their website and spamming it with DDO slogans.

ddofans.com
Volkov
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/2/2010 7:53:09 AM
At 1/2/2010 7:51:06 AM, johngriswald wrote:

Ah yes, because unsanctioned retaliation by a rogue member is always an excellent strategy for maintaining the integrity of a community.

Onward, person we no longer will associate with!
johngriswald
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/2/2010 7:56:09 AM
No forums but here are some treasures which I will take care of.

votership @ gmail.com
votership @ yahoo.com

Pictures of the culprits:
http://www.votership.com...

ddofans.com
johngriswald
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/2/2010 7:57:15 AM
At 1/2/2010 7:53:09 AM, Volkov wrote:
At 1/2/2010 7:51:06 AM, johngriswald wrote:

integrity of a community.

I don't realize that I'm talking about an online community

lol wut

ddofans.com
johngriswald
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/2/2010 8:00:44 AM
http://in.linkedin.com...

His linkedin.

ddofans.com
johngriswald
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/2/2010 9:01:26 AM
At 1/2/2010 8:06:17 AM, I-am-a-panda wrote:
At 1/2/2010 8:00:44 AM, johngriswald wrote:
http://in.linkedin.com...

His linkedin.

Post what your counter-spamming with

That's top secret, but I can give you an alternative in a PM

ddofans.com
comoncents
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/2/2010 9:05:43 AM
At 1/2/2010 7:26:28 AM, Volkov wrote:

HaHaHa
comoncents
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/2/2010 9:07:08 AM
At 1/2/2010 7:38:41 AM, Volkov wrote:
At 1/2/2010 7:30:01 AM, votership wrote:

I must say, your system proposed seems strikingly similar to communism. That doesn't really entail anything similar to "economic freedom," you know.

Yeah.

But i would say that we do need economic freedom, but that come in the form of a complete "free market" form.
wjmelements
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/2/2010 11:32:37 AM
Collectivism isn't freedom for all. It's freedom for the majority. And it has consistently lead to economic problems for several reasons.

The most significant reason is:
There is no incentive to produce. What one produces is minute relative to what one gets from producing. There is no individual reward system. GDP drops significantly.
Should the solution to this problem be violent threats against non-workers, then we aren't really economically free, now are we?
in the blink of an eye you finally see the light
Add Post
Forum Moderator

1/3/2010 9:38:50 AM
Votership has promised to behave so I've let him back on to finish his debate.
Ragnar_Rahl
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/3/2010 9:54:55 AM
We do need economic freedom. From people like you. Even the Soviets didn't go as far in practice toward destroying their economy as you propose to, though they talked a big game.
It came to be at its height. It was commanded to command. It was a capital before its first stone was laid. It was a monument to the spirit of man.