Total Posts:32|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

What makes the Illuminati Evil?

Khaos_Mage
Posts: 23,214
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/10/2013 4:15:26 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 11/10/2013 3:37:31 PM, DanT wrote:
Plain and simple, what makes them evil?

I guess it would be their supposed intentions, and the interpreted motivations
My work here is, finally, done.
TheHitchslap
Posts: 1,231
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/10/2013 4:36:10 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 11/10/2013 3:37:31 PM, DanT wrote:
Plain and simple, what makes them evil?

Yeah that always got me too.
They were champions of the enlightenment.
How this modern myth got started is beyond me...
Thank you for voting!
DanT
Posts: 5,693
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/10/2013 9:46:03 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 11/10/2013 4:28:31 PM, AnDoctuir wrote:
You're a f*cking idiot.

A.) No I am not. My IQ is 128 on the Stanford binet scale, and my college GPA is 3.86
B.) Even if I were, that would not make the Illuminati evil.
"Chemical weapons are no different than any other types of weapons."~Lordknukle
drhead
Posts: 1,475
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/11/2013 12:09:38 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
From Wikipedia:
"The Illuminati (plural of Latin illuminatus, "enlightened") is a name given to several groups, both real and fictitious. Historically the name refers to the Bavarian Illuminati, an Enlightenment-era secret society founded on May 1, 1776 to oppose superstition, prejudice, religious influence over public life, abuses of state power, and to support women's education and gender equality."

Sorry, but once you start supporting women's education, you're an evil globalist sheeple. End of story. </sarcasm>

I have absolutely no clue. Maybe it's that they leave easter eggs hinting at their existence everywhere? I'd imagine that that gives conspiracy nuts (and everyone else) enough of a headache to call that evil.
Wall of Fail

"You reject religion... calling it a sickness, to what ends??? Are you a Homosexual??" - Dogknox
"For me, Evolution is a zombie theory. I mean imaginary cartoons and wishful thinking support it?" - Dragonfang
"There are no mental health benefits of atheism. It is devoid of rational thinking and mental protection." - Gabrian
GeoLaureate8
Posts: 12,252
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/11/2013 2:19:33 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
George Washington: "It was not my intention to doubt that, the Doctrines of the Illuminati, and principles of Jacobinism had not spread in the United States. On the contrary, no one is more truly satisfied of this fact than I am. The idea that I meant to convey, was, that I did not believe that the Lodges of Free Masons in this Country had, as Societies, endeavoured to propagate the diabolical tenets of the first, or pernicious principles of the latter (if they are susceptible of separation). That Individuals of them may have done it, or that the founder, or instrument employed to found, the Democratic Societies in the United States, may have had these objects; and actually had a separation of the People from their Government in view, is too evident to be questioned."

-- letter to George Washington Snyder, October 24, 1798, Mount Vernon, in The Writings of George Washington, vol. 20, p. 518. Washington acknowledged that the Illuminati had begun actively recruiting members from within the American lodges of Freemasonry.
http://memory.loc.gov...

"The New World Order is a world that has a supernational
authority to regulate world commerce and industry; an international
organization that would control the production and consumption of oil;
an international currency that would replace the dollar; a World
Development Fund that would make funds available to free and Communist
nations alike; and an international police force to enforce the edicts
of the New World Order."

-- Former West German Chancellor

"It would have been impossible for us to develop our plan for the world if we had been subject to the bright lights of publicity during those years. But, the work is now much more sophisticated and prepared to march towards a world government. The supranational sovereignty of an intellectual elite and world bankers is surely preferable to the national autodetermination practiced in past centuries."

-- David Rockefeller in an address to a meeting of The Trilateral Commission, in June, 1991

"In the technetronic society the trend seems to be toward aggregating the individual support of millions of unorganized citizens, who are easily within the reach of magnetic and attractive personalities, and effectively exploiting the latest communication techniques to manipulate emotions and control reason....Power will gravitate into the hands of those who control information....Human beings become increasingly manipulable and malleable."

-- Zbigniew Brzezinski 1970, Between Two Ages : America's Role in the Technetronic Era
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
darkkermit
Posts: 11,204
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/11/2013 4:21:39 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
We'll hate them because they can take it. Because they're not our hero. They're a silent guardian. A watchful protector.
Open borders debate:
http://www.debate.org...
YYW
Posts: 36,252
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/11/2013 6:44:42 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 11/10/2013 3:37:31 PM, DanT wrote:
Plain and simple, what makes them evil?

We'll have to consult David Icke and Alex Jones on that one...
Tsar of DDO
DanT
Posts: 5,693
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/11/2013 8:47:22 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 11/11/2013 2:19:33 AM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
George Washington: "It was not my intention to doubt that, the Doctrines of the Illuminati, and principles of Jacobinism had not spread in the United States. On the contrary, no one is more truly satisfied of this fact than I am.

In the letter this was a separate paragraph, hence a separate point or idea. Also, please note the conclusion of this paragraph.

The idea that I meant to convey, was, that I did not believe that the Lodges of Free Masons in this Country had, as Societies, endeavoured to propagate the diabolical tenets of the [Illuminati], or pernicious principles of the [Jacobinism ](if they are susceptible of separation). That Individuals of them may have done it, or that the founder, or instrument employed to found, the Democratic Societies in the United States, may have had these objects; and actually had a separation of the People from their Government in view, is too evident to be questioned."

Washington was saying the Lodges did not hold Subversive ideals and were not created with subversive intent, but rather individuals who may or may not be members of the lodges hold such ideals and intentions separate from the Lodge. The fact that they may or may not be Lodge members is irrelevant, because their views and intentions have no connection to the lodges.

Furthermore, Washington was making reference to historical movements of his day.
The Bavarian Illuminati was founded in 1776 and disbanded in 1785.
The French Jacobin Club was founded in 1789, and seized power in 1792; after which they were responsible for the reign of terror that lasted from 1793 to 1794. The Reign of terror was populist in nature.
"Terror is only justice: prompt, severe and inflexible; it is then an emanation of virtue; it is less a distinct principle than a natural consequence of the general principle of democracy, applied to the most pressing wants of the country." ~ Maximilien Robespierre
-- letter to George Washington Snyder, October 24, 1798, Mount Vernon, in The Writings of George Washington, vol. 20, p. 518. Washington acknowledged that the Illuminati had begun actively recruiting members from within the American lodges of Freemasonry.
http://memory.loc.gov...

IDK how you perverted that letter to mean how you interpreted.
"The New World Order is a world that has a supernational
authority to regulate world commerce and industry; an international
organization that would control the production and consumption of oil;
an international currency that would replace the dollar; a World
Development Fund that would make funds available to free and Communist
nations alike; and an international police force to enforce the edicts
of the New World Order."

-- Former West German Chancellor

A.) That says nothing of the Illuminati
B.) That is not necessarily evil
C.) Can I have a name and not just a title?
D.) "New World Order" is a phrase used to suggest a new era, or a new way, not a fraternity.
"It would have been impossible for us to develop our plan for the world if we had been subject to the bright lights of publicity during those years. But, the work is now much more sophisticated and prepared to march towards a world government. The supranational sovereignty of an intellectual elite and world bankers is surely preferable to the national autodetermination practiced in past centuries."

-- David Rockefeller in an address to a meeting of The Trilateral Commission, in June, 1991

That quote is widely disputed. It was purported from a Bilderberg meeting. It is unreliable, and unconvincing.
"In the technetronic society the trend seems to be toward aggregating the individual support of millions of unorganized citizens, who are easily within the reach of magnetic and attractive personalities, and effectively exploiting the latest communication techniques to manipulate emotions and control reason....Power will gravitate into the hands of those who control information....Human beings become increasingly manipulable and malleable."

-- Zbigniew Brzezinski 1970, Between Two Ages : America's Role in the Technetronic Era

Again, this says nothing about the Illuminati. It is a commentary on policy trends in the modern age.
"Chemical weapons are no different than any other types of weapons."~Lordknukle
Ayyuba
Posts: 218
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/11/2013 10:03:10 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
Hell if I know. ;)
So you wanna know all about Sitara, huh? Knowledge is power, and you want knowledge of me? With great power comes great responsibility, so I hope you understand what you're getting yourself into. Don't say I didn't warn you.
http://www.writerscafe.org...
http://www.infowars.com...
http://www.condomdepot.com...
http://www.fundabortionnow.org...
"Anyone who knows anything about the presidency knows that liberalism and conservatism have jack sh*t to do with being president." -Im
GeoLaureate8
Posts: 12,252
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/11/2013 1:55:05 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 11/11/2013 8:47:22 AM, DanT wrote:
At 11/11/2013 2:19:33 AM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
George Washington: "It was not my intention to doubt that, the Doctrines of the Illuminati, and principles of Jacobinism had not spread in the United States. On the contrary, no one is more truly satisfied of this fact than I am.

In the letter this was a separate paragraph, hence a separate point or idea. Also, please note the conclusion of this paragraph.

There was a suspicion during his time that the Illuminati had infiltrated his Freemasonic lodges and he is saying that he's satisfied the diabolical Illuminati has not infiltrated the American lodges.

The point is, you asked what makes the Illuminati evil so I showed you a quote from George Washington himself declaring the Illuminati to be diabolical.

The idea that I meant to convey, was, that I did not believe that the Lodges of Free Masons in this Country had, as Societies, endeavoured to propagate the diabolical tenets of the [Illuminati], or pernicious principles of the [Jacobinism ](if they are susceptible of separation). That Individuals of them may have done it, or that the founder, or instrument employed to found, the Democratic Societies in the United States, may have had these objects; and actually had a separation of the People from their Government in view, is too evident to be questioned."

Washington was saying the Lodges did not hold Subversive ideals and were not created with subversive intent, but rather individuals who may or may not be members of the lodges hold such ideals and intentions separate from the Lodge. The fact that they may or may not be Lodge members is irrelevant, because their views and intentions have no connection to the lodges.

Again, he believes in the purity of his American Freemasonic lodges. He once again reasserted that his lodge doesn't propagate the evil tenets of the Illuminati.

Furthermore, Washington was making reference to historical movements of his day.
The Bavarian Illuminati was founded in 1776 and disbanded in 1785.

Was it disbanded or was that the idea intended to be propagated by the Illuminati Order?

"The great strength of our Order lies in its concealment; let it never
appear in any place in its own name, but always concealed by another
name, and another occupation. None is fitter than the lower degrees of
Freemasonry; the public is accustomed to it, expects little from it,
and therefore takes little notice of it."
-- Adam Weishaupt

The French Jacobin Club was founded in 1789, and seized power in 1792; after which they were responsible for the reign of terror that lasted from 1793 to 1794. The Reign of terror was populist in nature.
"Terror is only justice: prompt, severe and inflexible; it is then an emanation of virtue; it is less a distinct principle than a natural consequence of the general principle of democracy, applied to the most pressing wants of the country." ~ Maximilien Robespierre
-- letter to George Washington Snyder, October 24, 1798, Mount Vernon, in The Writings of George Washington, vol. 20, p. 518. Washington acknowledged that the Illuminati had begun actively recruiting members from within the American lodges of Freemasonry.
http://memory.loc.gov...

IDK how you perverted that letter to mean how you interpreted.

That's the description from the website the provided the quote: http://quotes.liberty-tree.ca...

A.) That says nothing of the Illuminati

The New World Order is the central agenda of the Illuminati.

B.) That is not necessarily evil

Control over individuals lives is evil. You as a Libertarian, of all people, should understand why the Illuminati is evil. You are inherently opposed to centralization of power. Libertarians also support term limits to stop career politicians, but these Illuminati manipulators have careers manipulating global politics for centuries through nepotism.

C.) Can I have a name and not just a title?
D.) "New World Order" is a phrase used to suggest a new era, or a new way, not a fraternity.

False.

"We are on the verge of a global transformation. All we need
is the right major crisis and the nations will accept the New World
Order."
-- David Rockefeller

"The drive of the Rockefellers and their allies is to create
a one-world government combining supercapitalism and Communism under
the same tent, all under their control.... Do I mean conspiracy? Yes I
do. I am convinced there is such a plot, international in scope,
generations old in planning, and incredibly evil in intent."
-- Congressman Larry P. McDonald

"It would have been impossible for us to develop our plan for the world if we had been subject to the bright lights of publicity during those years. But, the work is now much more sophisticated and prepared to march towards a world government. The supranational sovereignty of an intellectual elite and world bankers is surely preferable to the national autodetermination practiced in past centuries."

-- David Rockefeller in an address to a meeting of The Trilateral Commission, in June, 1991

That quote is widely disputed. It was purported from a Bilderberg meeting. It is unreliable, and unconvincing.

It is consistent with other quotes of David Rockefeller that are proven.

"Some even believe we are part of a secret cabal working against the best interests of the United States, characterizing my family and me as 'internationalists' and of conspiring with others around the world to build a more integrated global political and economic structure " one world, if you will. If that is the charge, I stand guilty, and I am proud of it."
-- David Rockefeller (Memoirs, Ch. 27 : Proud Internationalist, p. 406)
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
Double_R
Posts: 4,886
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/11/2013 2:30:01 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 11/10/2013 3:37:31 PM, DanT wrote:
Plain and simple, what makes them evil?

Because it is not enough to enslave us all from the shadows, they also have to rub it in by leaving clues everywhere so we all know they are doing it.
DanT
Posts: 5,693
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/11/2013 10:29:30 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 11/11/2013 1:55:05 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
At 11/11/2013 8:47:22 AM, DanT wrote:
At 11/11/2013 2:19:33 AM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
George Washington: "It was not my intention to doubt that, the Doctrines of the Illuminati, and principles of Jacobinism had not spread in the United States. On the contrary, no one is more truly satisfied of this fact than I am.

In the letter this was a separate paragraph, hence a separate point or idea. Also, please note the conclusion of this paragraph.

There was a suspicion during his time that the Illuminati had infiltrated his Freemasonic lodges and he is saying that he's satisfied the diabolical Illuminati has not infiltrated the American lodges.

The point is, you asked what makes the Illuminati evil so I showed you a quote from George Washington himself declaring the Illuminati to be diabolical.

Appeal to authority. A President declaring a group to be evil does not make a group evil.
The idea that I meant to convey, was, that I did not believe that the Lodges of Free Masons in this Country had, as Societies, endeavoured to propagate the diabolical tenets of the [Illuminati], or pernicious principles of the [Jacobinism ](if they are susceptible of separation). That Individuals of them may have done it, or that the founder, or instrument employed to found, the Democratic Societies in the United States, may have had these objects; and actually had a separation of the People from their Government in view, is too evident to be questioned."

Washington was saying the Lodges did not hold Subversive ideals and were not created with subversive intent, but rather individuals who may or may not be members of the lodges hold such ideals and intentions separate from the Lodge. The fact that they may or may not be Lodge members is irrelevant, because their views and intentions have no connection to the lodges.

Again, he believes in the purity of his American Freemasonic lodges. He once again reasserted that his lodge doesn't propagate the evil tenets of the Illuminati.

In other words, he is refuting the claim made by conspiracy theorists that the free masons are the legacy of the "evil" Illuminati, who championed equality and limited government, and/or the "Elitist" Jacobins, who favored mob rule and massacred monarchists and aristocrats.

Furthermore, Washington was making reference to historical movements of his day.
The Bavarian Illuminati was founded in 1776 and disbanded in 1785.

Was it disbanded or was that the idea intended to be propagated by the Illuminati Order?

It disbanded.
"The great strength of our Order lies in its concealment; let it never
appear in any place in its own name, but always concealed by another
name, and another occupation. None is fitter than the lower degrees of
Freemasonry; the public is accustomed to it, expects little from it,
and therefore takes little notice of it."
-- Adam Weishaupt

"The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it's difficult to determine whether or not they are genuine" ~ Abraham Lincoln, 1860.

The French Jacobin Club was founded in 1789, and seized power in 1792; after which they were responsible for the reign of terror that lasted from 1793 to 1794. The Reign of terror was populist in nature.
"Terror is only justice: prompt, severe and inflexible; it is then an emanation of virtue; it is less a distinct principle than a natural consequence of the general principle of democracy, applied to the most pressing wants of the country." ~ Maximilien Robespierre
-- letter to George Washington Snyder, October 24, 1798, Mount Vernon, in The Writings of George Washington, vol. 20, p. 518. Washington acknowledged that the Illuminati had begun actively recruiting members from within the American lodges of Freemasonry.
http://memory.loc.gov...

IDK how you perverted that letter to mean how you interpreted.

That's the description from the website the provided the quote: http://quotes.liberty-tree.ca...

"The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it's difficult to determine whether or not they are genuine" ~ Abraham Lincoln, 1860.
A.) That says nothing of the Illuminati

The New World Order is the central agenda of the Illuminati.

As well as many other groups throughout history. That does not make them evil.
B.) That is not necessarily evil

Control over individuals lives is evil. You as a Libertarian, of all people, should understand why the Illuminati is evil. You are inherently opposed to centralization of power. Libertarians also support term limits to stop career politicians, but these Illuminati manipulators have careers manipulating global politics for centuries through nepotism.

As a Libertarian I believe the sole role of government is the protection of life liberty and property. That says nothing about my views regarding the form of government.
I favor a global currency, and a global banking system. I believe we could benefit from a Global Federation with the sole purpose of promoting free trade through a uniform currency, uniform language, uniform standards for measurements, and so on.
I believe the level of centralization depends on the level of homogeneity within the population. More homogenous populations require more centralized governments and more heterogeneous populations require more localized governments. The level of homogeneity various from policy to policy.

C.) Can I have a name and not just a title?
D.) "New World Order" is a phrase used to suggest a new era, or a new way, not a fraternity.

False.

"We are on the verge of a global transformation. All we need
is the right major crisis and the nations will accept the New World
Order."
-- David Rockefeller

"We are on the verge of a global transformation. All we need
is the right major crisis and the nations will accept the [new era]"
The quote is about how a major crisis will change the way the world works, and that things won't stay the same for long. That is, if the quote is even legit.
"The drive of the Rockefellers and their allies is to create
a one-world government combining supercapitalism and Communism under
the same tent, all under their control.... Do I mean conspiracy? Yes I
do. I am convinced there is such a plot, international in scope,
generations old in planning, and incredibly evil in intent."
-- Congressman Larry P. McDonald

Stop tossing quotes at me. After your first fake quote, I no longer care what kind of quote you are capable of pulling out of your sphincter.
It is consistent with other quotes of David Rockefeller that are proven.

"Some even believe we are part of a secret cabal working against the best interests of the United States, characterizing my family and me as 'internationalists' and of conspiring with others around the world to build a more integrated global political and economic structure " one world, if you will. If that is the charge, I stand guilty, and I am proud of it."
-- David Rockefeller (Memoirs, Ch. 27 : Proud Internationalist, p. 406)

LOL I hear this one all the time. It is taken way out of context. Rockefeller worked vigorously to promote free trade. Rockefeller, like many intellectuals in his day, believed a global government was the key to world peace. Rockefeller wanted to eliminate barriers to trade, and establish a world government. The more trade that is conducted the more integrated the global economy is, and therefore the less likely people will make war. One only needs to look to the US or EU to see how uniting sovereign entities under a more integrated political and economic structure can prevent internal conflict.
"Chemical weapons are no different than any other types of weapons."~Lordknukle
DanT
Posts: 5,693
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/12/2013 12:07:11 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 11/12/2013 10:56:48 AM, Gs325jcbd wrote:
well, they worship the devil, soo yeaaa.

It is amazing how much we know about this secret society, that is manipulating the world from the shadows.

Do you happen to know their shoe size as well?
"Chemical weapons are no different than any other types of weapons."~Lordknukle
Gs325jcbd
Posts: 12
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/12/2013 12:34:14 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 11/12/2013 12:07:11 PM, DanT wrote:
At 11/12/2013 10:56:48 AM, Gs325jcbd wrote:
well, they worship the devil, soo yeaaa.

It is amazing how much we know about this secret society, that is manipulating the world from the shadows.

Do you happen to know their shoe size as well?

why are you being a d!ckhead????
Stephen_Hawkins
Posts: 5,316
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/12/2013 12:34:28 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 11/11/2013 4:21:39 AM, darkkermit wrote:
We'll hate them because they can take it. Because they're not our hero. They're a silent guardian. A watchful protector.
Give a man a fish, he'll eat for a day. Teach him how to be Gay, he'll positively influence the GDP.

Social Contract Theory debate: http://www.debate.org...
GeoLaureate8
Posts: 12,252
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/12/2013 4:16:36 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 11/11/2013 10:29:30 PM, DanT wrote:
Appeal to authority. A President declaring a group to be evil does not make a group evil.

So predictable. I knew you would regurgitate that lame response.

I cited George Washington because as a Libertarian Republican, I know that you hold GW with high regard and that he epitomizes Libertarian philosophy and therefore if he declares the tenets of the Illuminati to be diabolical then you'd accept it.

Let me teach you about the appeal to authority fallacy.

1. If the expert is commenting on a subject that is his field of expertise it is not a fallacy, it is a proper appeal to authority.

2. I didn't claim because George Washington said it, therefore it's true. I claim that because George Washington said it, it lends credence to my claim and assists in my attempt to persuade you.

In other words, he is refuting the claim made by conspiracy theorists that the free masons are the legacy of the "evil" Illuminati, who championed equality and limited government, and/or the "Elitist" Jacobins, who favored mob rule and massacred monarchists and aristocrats.

Um no. Seasoned conspiracists claim that the Illuminati tries to infiltrate the upper ranks of Freemasonry. No one claims that the Shriners hospital and Freemason charities are evil.

Perhaps GW was successful in keeping the Illuminati out of his lodge.

It disbanded.

False. The Rothschild's funded Adam Weishaupt and orchestrated the creation of the Illuminati. The Rothschilds still exist today, David Rockefeller still exists today, the Royal Family still exists today, and their associated secret societies still exist today, so really you like quite idiotic when you say the Illuminati disbanded.

"The Association of which I have been speaking, is the Order of Illuminati " abolished in 1786 by the Elector of Bavaria, but revived immediately after, under another name, and in a different form, all over Germany. It was again detected, and seemingly broken up; but it had by this time taken so deep root that it still subsists without being detected, and has spread into all the countries of Europe."
John Robinson, "Proofs of a Conspiracy" (69) (The author of this quote lived during the formation of the Illuminati; a philosopher, Royal Society scientist, inventor, professor)

"The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it's difficult to determine whether or not they are genuine" ~ Abraham Lincoln, 1860.

The quote is sourced from an investigative book written at the time by John Robison.

"John Robison was a Mason invited to join the Illuminati in the late eighteenth century.

After investigating the order, Robison declined the invitation and published a book which offered his conclusions instead called "Proofs of a Conspiracy Against all the Religions and Governments of Europe, Carried on in the Secret Meetings of Free Masons, Illuminati and Reading Societies"

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

https://en.m.wikipedia.org...(physicist)

"The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it's difficult to determine whether or not they are genuine" ~ Abraham Lincoln, 1860.

I provided the link to the actual hand written letter straight from the Library of Congress you idiot. Don't sit here and tell me that quote isn't verified, that is the most substantially verified quote I've seen on the Internet.

As well as many other groups throughout history. That does not make them evil.

A group that wants to enslave the world is evil in my book. If don't think that's evil you are twisted.

I favor a global currency, and a global banking system. I believe we could benefit from a Global Federation ...
I believe the level of centralization depends ...

That is a deviation from Libertarian values which favor decentralized government and competing governments that act as checks and balances.

Stop tossing quotes at me. After your first fake quote, I no longer care what kind of quote you are capable of pulling out of your sphincter.

I provided no fake quotes.

LOL I hear this one all the time. It is taken way out of context. Rockefeller worked vigorously to promote free trade. Rockefeller, like many intellectuals in his day, believed a global government was the key to world peace.

"Rockefeller and Rothschild were competing as the world"s foremost oil and banking barons. But the two competitors each finally realized that competition was not a good thing. The more oil wells they drilled, the more oil was produced, the more the price of oil per barrel fell. This led a disgruntled John D. Rockefeller to exclaim, "Competition is a sin!"

A solution, therefore, was soon brokered. It was decided that the world"s markets would geographically be carved up, with the two barons, Rockefeller and Rothschild, each having their separate, well-defined shares. Moreover, limits would be put on oil produced globally so as to keep the market price as high as possible. Under this arrangement, both Rothschild and Rockefeller would benefit.

Of course, all other competition would be squelched, driven out of business, including the Nobel Oil Company in Baku.

The next course of action was that the Rockefeller-Rothschild cartel and their banker associates (Schiff, Warburg, Morgan, et al) proceeded to fund and sponsor the Bolshevik Communist revolution of 1917. Their puppets, Lenin, Trotsky, and Stalin, soon reigned over the vast Soviet Russia empire."

http://www.texemarrs.com...
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
drhead
Posts: 1,475
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/12/2013 11:58:10 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 11/12/2013 4:16:36 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
At 11/11/2013 10:29:30 PM, DanT wrote:
LOL I hear this one all the time. It is taken way out of context. Rockefeller worked vigorously to promote free trade. Rockefeller, like many intellectuals in his day, believed a global government was the key to world peace.

"Rockefeller and Rothschild were competing as the world"s foremost oil and banking barons. But the two competitors each finally realized that competition was not a good thing. The more oil wells they drilled, the more oil was produced, the more the price of oil per barrel fell. This led a disgruntled John D. Rockefeller to exclaim, "Competition is a sin!"

A solution, therefore, was soon brokered. It was decided that the world"s markets would geographically be carved up, with the two barons, Rockefeller and Rothschild, each having their separate, well-defined shares. Moreover, limits would be put on oil produced globally so as to keep the market price as high as possible. Under this arrangement, both Rothschild and Rockefeller would benefit.

Of course, all other competition would be squelched, driven out of business, including the Nobel Oil Company in Baku.

The next course of action was that the Rockefeller-Rothschild cartel and their banker associates (Schiff, Warburg, Morgan, et al) proceeded to fund and sponsor the Bolshevik Communist revolution of 1917. Their puppets, Lenin, Trotsky, and Stalin, soon reigned over the vast Soviet Russia empire."

http://www.texemarrs.com...

Do you just choose your views by looking up the most sensationalist pieces of tabloid trash on the internet and regarding them as true? The guy you're using as a source believes in shape-shifting reptilian people. I find it hard to believe that anyone could take someone like that seriously...
Wall of Fail

"You reject religion... calling it a sickness, to what ends??? Are you a Homosexual??" - Dogknox
"For me, Evolution is a zombie theory. I mean imaginary cartoons and wishful thinking support it?" - Dragonfang
"There are no mental health benefits of atheism. It is devoid of rational thinking and mental protection." - Gabrian
DanT
Posts: 5,693
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/13/2013 2:45:43 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 11/12/2013 12:34:14 PM, Gs325jcbd wrote:
At 11/12/2013 12:07:11 PM, DanT wrote:
At 11/12/2013 10:56:48 AM, Gs325jcbd wrote:
well, they worship the devil, soo yeaaa.

It is amazing how much we know about this secret society, that is manipulating the world from the shadows.

Do you happen to know their shoe size as well?

why are you being a d!ckhead????

Ad hominem. I assure you, my head is not now, nor has never been a d!ck.

But please go on about how you know the faith of this secret organization that lurks in the shadows.
"Chemical weapons are no different than any other types of weapons."~Lordknukle
DanT
Posts: 5,693
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/13/2013 3:11:50 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 11/12/2013 4:16:36 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
At 11/11/2013 10:29:30 PM, DanT wrote:
Appeal to authority. A President declaring a group to be evil does not make a group evil.

So predictable. I knew you would regurgitate that lame response.

I cited George Washington because as a Libertarian Republican, I know that you hold GW with high regard and that he epitomizes Libertarian philosophy and therefore if he declares the tenets of the Illuminati to be diabolical then you'd accept it.

I don't hero-worship. Also GW was a Nationalist.
Let me teach you about the appeal to authority fallacy.

1. If the expert is commenting on a subject that is his field of expertise it is not a fallacy, it is a proper appeal to authority.

If a geologist claims "the earth is only 5,000 years old", it does not make it true. You need evidence to support your claim, regardless of your position.
2. I didn't claim because George Washington said it, therefore it's true. I claim that because George Washington said it, it lends credence to my claim and assists in my attempt to persuade you.

It does not. Just because a geologist agrees with you that the world is 5,000 years old, does not make the world 5,000 years old. You need evidence. Furthermore, nothing GW said supports your claim.
In other words, he is refuting the claim made by conspiracy theorists that the free masons are the legacy of the "evil" Illuminati, who championed equality and limited government, and/or the "Elitist" Jacobins, who favored mob rule and massacred monarchists and aristocrats.

Um no. Seasoned conspiracists claim that the Illuminati tries to infiltrate the upper ranks of Freemasonry. No one claims that the Shriners hospital and Freemason charities are evil.

Gotta love how you refer to yourself as a "seasoned conspiracist". You know who else are seasoned conspiracists? Schizophrenics.

If the organization is controlled by evil men, why does the organization do so many good deeds (as you so kindly pointed out)?

Perhaps GW was successful in keeping the Illuminati out of his lodge.

The loan knight that he is, riding in on his white horse to save the day from the evil reptilian overlords.

It disbanded.

False. The Rothschild's funded Adam Weishaupt and orchestrated the creation of the Illuminati. The Rothschilds still exist today, David Rockefeller still exists today, the Royal Family still exists today, and their associated secret societies still exist today, so really you like quite idiotic when you say the Illuminati disbanded.

"The Association of which I have been speaking, is the Order of Illuminati " abolished in 1786 by the Elector of Bavaria, but revived immediately after, under another name, and in a different form, all over Germany. It was again detected, and seemingly broken up; but it had by this time taken so deep root that it still subsists without being detected, and has spread into all the countries of Europe."
John Robinson, "Proofs of a Conspiracy" (69) (The author of this quote lived during the formation of the Illuminati; a philosopher, Royal Society scientist, inventor, professor)

Please stop with the quotes, I no longer care what kind of quote you can pull out of your rectum.
"The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it's difficult to determine whether or not they are genuine" ~ Abraham Lincoln, 1860.

The quote is sourced from an investigative book written at the time by John Robison.

Because not just anyone can write a book.
"John Robison was a Mason invited to join the Illuminati in the late eighteenth century.

Interesting seeing as the Illuminati was Bavarian not British. John Robison was a conspiracy nut opposed to the enlightenment; of course he would write a book depicting autonomous groups with enlightenment ideals as conspiring against the world.
After investigating the order, Robison declined the invitation and published a book which offered his conclusions instead called "Proofs of a Conspiracy Against all the Religions and Governments of Europe, Carried on in the Secret Meetings of Free Masons, Illuminati and Reading Societies"

Published a decade after the Illuminati disbanded.
http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

https://en.m.wikipedia.org...(physicist)

"The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it's difficult to determine whether or not they are genuine" ~ Abraham Lincoln, 1860.

I provided the link to the actual hand written letter straight from the Library of Congress you idiot. Don't sit here and tell me that quote isn't verified, that is the most substantially verified quote I've seen on the Internet.

For the George Washington quote, which was taken out of context. 1 reputable quote does not validate all the other quotes.
As well as many other groups throughout history. That does not make them evil.

A group that wants to enslave the world is evil in my book. If don't think that's evil you are twisted.

You have provided no evidence that they want to enslave the world. Also, in this modern era "enslave" has become a rather ambiguous term, so some clarification would be nice.
I favor a global currency, and a global banking system. I believe we could benefit from a Global Federation ...
I believe the level of centralization depends ...

That is a deviation from Libertarian values which favor decentralized government and competing governments that act as checks and balances.

Libertarians don't favor a localized government over a centralized government, they favor a government that protects the life, liberty, and property of the people regardless of its shape and form. Of course you are probably basing your views of Libertarianism on Ron Paul, who favors an arbitrary government so long as it is run locally and not centralized.

Stop tossing quotes at me. After your first fake quote, I no longer care what kind of quote you are capable of pulling out of your sphincter.

I provided no fake quotes.

Yes, you did. I already pointed it out.
LOL I hear this one all the time. It is taken way out of context. Rockefeller worked vigorously to promote free trade. Rockefeller, like many intellectuals in his day, believed a global government was the key to world peace.

"Rockefeller and Rothschild were competing as the world"s foremost oil and banking barons. But the two competitors each finally realized that competition was not a good thing. The more oil wells they drilled, the more oil was produced, the more the price of oil per barrel fell. This led a disgruntled John D. Rockefeller to exclaim, "Competition is a sin!"

A solution, therefore, was soon brokered. It was decided that the world"s markets would geographically be carved up, with the two barons, Rockefeller and Rothschild, each having their separate, well-defined shares. Moreover, limits would be put on oil produced globally so as to keep the market price as high as possible. Under this arrangement, both Rothschild and Rockefeller would benefit.

Of course, all other competition would be squelched, driven out of business, including the Nobel Oil Company in Baku.

The next course of action was that the Rockefeller-Rothschild cartel and their banker associates (Schiff, Warburg, Morgan, et al) proceeded to fund and sponsor the Bolshevik Communist revolution of 1917. Their puppets, Lenin, Trotsky, and Stalin, soon reigned over the vast Soviet Russia empire."

http://www.texemarrs.com...

Please use a more reputable source. It is getting harder and harder to take you seriously.
"Chemical weapons are no different than any other types of weapons."~Lordknukle
Gs325jcbd
Posts: 12
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/13/2013 7:49:52 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 11/13/2013 2:45:43 AM, DanT wrote:
At 11/12/2013 12:34:14 PM, Gs325jcbd wrote:
At 11/12/2013 12:07:11 PM, DanT wrote:
At 11/12/2013 10:56:48 AM, Gs325jcbd wrote:
well, they worship the devil, soo yeaaa.

It is amazing how much we know about this secret society, that is manipulating the world from the shadows.

Do you happen to know their shoe size as well?

why are you being a d!ckhead????

Ad hominem. I assure you, my head is not now, nor has never been a d!ck.

But please go on about how you know the faith of this secret organization that lurks in the shadows.

... well, the illuminati historically refers to the bavarian illuminati, founded in May 1, 1776 to oppose superstition, prejudice, religious influence over public life, and to support gender rights and support women education. the illuminati were outlawed with other secret societies by the Bavarian Government Leadership with the encouragement of the Roman Catholic church. d!ck head
inferno
Posts: 10,556
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/13/2013 1:37:52 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 11/11/2013 2:30:01 PM, Double_R wrote:
At 11/10/2013 3:37:31 PM, DanT wrote:
Plain and simple, what makes them evil?

Because it is not enough to enslave us all from the shadows, they also have to rub it in by leaving clues everywhere so we all know they are doing it.

Spoken like a true idiot.
Double_R
Posts: 4,886
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/13/2013 1:40:37 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 11/13/2013 1:37:52 PM, inferno wrote:
At 11/11/2013 2:30:01 PM, Double_R wrote:
At 11/10/2013 3:37:31 PM, DanT wrote:
Plain and simple, what makes them evil?

Because it is not enough to enslave us all from the shadows, they also have to rub it in by leaving clues everywhere so we all know they are doing it.

Spoken like a true idiot.

Your intelligence is astonishing.
DanT
Posts: 5,693
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/13/2013 3:07:47 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 11/13/2013 7:49:52 AM, Gs325jcbd wrote:
At 11/13/2013 2:45:43 AM, DanT wrote:
At 11/12/2013 12:34:14 PM, Gs325jcbd wrote:
At 11/12/2013 12:07:11 PM, DanT wrote:
At 11/12/2013 10:56:48 AM, Gs325jcbd wrote:
well, they worship the devil, soo yeaaa.

It is amazing how much we know about this secret society, that is manipulating the world from the shadows.

Do you happen to know their shoe size as well?

why are you being a d!ckhead????

Ad hominem. I assure you, my head is not now, nor has never been a d!ck.

But please go on about how you know the faith of this secret organization that lurks in the shadows.

... well, the illuminati historically refers to the bavarian illuminati, founded in May 1, 1776 to oppose superstition, prejudice, religious influence over public life, and to support gender rights and support women education. the illuminati were outlawed with other secret societies by the Bavarian Government Leadership with the encouragement of the Roman Catholic church. d!ck head

In other words, you are assuming they are devil worshipers.

Enlightenment ideals were in opposition to divine sovereignty, which is the belief that the monarch was given a divine right by god to rule absolutely over the people. Enlightenment ideals also opposed state religions. Thus monarchies and the Vatican naturally opposed enlightenment ideals, because it threatened their influence.
"Chemical weapons are no different than any other types of weapons."~Lordknukle
Sidewalker
Posts: 3,713
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/13/2013 6:29:57 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 11/10/2013 3:37:31 PM, DanT wrote:
Plain and simple, what makes them evil?

I think it's just prejudice.

People tend to associate shapeshifting middle earth dwelling Reptiloids with evil, for no other reason than they are different.

It's just a blatant example of anti-Reptilism.
"It is one of the commonest of mistakes to consider that the limit of our power of perception is also the limit of all there is to perceive." " C. W. Leadbeater
OMGJustinBieber
Posts: 3,484
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/13/2013 11:57:57 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Thus monarchies and the Vatican naturally opposed enlightenment ideals, because it threatened their influence.

this is actually a pretty good example of an ad hominem; you just take it as given that the vatican and the monarchs (which ones?) opposed enlightenment ideas purely based on power considerations because philosophical or theological considerations couldn't possibly have played a role.

Ideas playing a role in history? Pffft.
drhead
Posts: 1,475
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/14/2013 12:02:27 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 11/13/2013 7:49:52 AM, Gs325jcbd wrote:
At 11/13/2013 2:45:43 AM, DanT wrote:
At 11/12/2013 12:34:14 PM, Gs325jcbd wrote:
At 11/12/2013 12:07:11 PM, DanT wrote:
At 11/12/2013 10:56:48 AM, Gs325jcbd wrote:
well, they worship the devil, soo yeaaa.

It is amazing how much we know about this secret society, that is manipulating the world from the shadows.

Do you happen to know their shoe size as well?

why are you being a d!ckhead????

Ad hominem. I assure you, my head is not now, nor has never been a d!ck.

But please go on about how you know the faith of this secret organization that lurks in the shadows.

... well, the illuminati historically refers to the bavarian illuminati, founded in May 1, 1776 to oppose superstition, prejudice, religious influence over public life, and to support gender rights and support women education. the illuminati were outlawed with other secret societies by the Bavarian Government Leadership with the encouragement of the Roman Catholic church. d!ck head

That's almost copied and pasted verbatim from Wikipedia. Also, you do realize that there are other churches besides the Roman Catholic Church, right?
Wall of Fail

"You reject religion... calling it a sickness, to what ends??? Are you a Homosexual??" - Dogknox
"For me, Evolution is a zombie theory. I mean imaginary cartoons and wishful thinking support it?" - Dragonfang
"There are no mental health benefits of atheism. It is devoid of rational thinking and mental protection." - Gabrian
donald.keller
Posts: 3,709
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/14/2013 12:21:45 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
The early Illuminati wasn't evil. Of course the early Illuminati doesn't exist anymore.

The current Illuminati that people only think exist is far from the same thing. The reason they are evil is that they intend to (according to the myth) murder the vast majority of humans. That, and people don't look kindly to people who use immense power to refuse the world free-will and self-governance (as the Illuminati chooses whether or not something happens, and doesn't let the world go in its own direction.)

All myth though.
-- Don't forget to submit your unvoted debates to the Voter's Union --

OFFICIAL DK/TUF 2016 Platform: http://www.debate.org...

My Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com...
#SaveThePresidency
#SaveTheSite

-- DK/TUF 2016 --