Jump to topic:

libs need to learn from iran

banker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/3/2010 10:02:36 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
Iranians where growing tired from the shah dictatorship,in their quest for freedom of his dictatorship they turned to islam.!
Due to their determination to get rid of the shah,at all cost.! They looked at islam as their liberator..!
Now what type of liberty could you expect from a cult so hatefull ,that killing could be a spiritual act cuasing allah akbar become strong.?
After the seeps clothes where gone ,the dictator shah was replaced with islamic dictators.
1)Their kids who where gay got punished by public hanging
2) Their girls dressed wrong got brutaly floged
3)Their girls rape. Victims got public hanging
4)Their kids shop lifting candy hands where chopped of
And above all they are now forced to become instigators of a other world war ,and share the same faith much worse and much faster then hitler germany.!
Now the libs due to their hate of christiany ,decided to become muslim apolagists..!
If in libs eyes christians are the cuase of all evil,then they should learn from iranians the result of viewing islam as their selution...!
i am sure some will paint this topic with lots of parts of the quran, how much the koran is for peace and tolarance. you need to understand fascists before posting those parts.hitler as evil as he was would never be able to inflict so much evil without compassion..!! hitler was very kind and truly caring for the poor and the needy...!!Hitler's saying always was "Love your neighbour more than yourself". "Be ready, always, for the least of your own, to sacrifice your belongings and your life."matter of fact is, that Hitler accepted no income from his Chancellorship, but directed all of his money to go for the relief of unemployment. some are not informed that the income of the sales of his book Mein Kampf was also ear-marked for the poor.i believe its safe to say, hitler was a fascists. despite his nobal acts! why? becuase hitler as evil as he was would never be able to inflict so much evil without compassion..!!not becuase hitler was not as compassionate..! he was indeed very compassionate..! but his believe that jews where evil, turned the compassionate hitler into a monster..!!hitler in his mind was a bold fighter against evil..!!stalin of curse was fighting to save the poor killed more people then hitler..!! of curse communists believe that they are compassionate..!!without having a strung conscious hitler and stalin would never be able to be so evil..!!you are able to find peace and tollarance in the quran!!!moreover you would be able to paint muhhamud as compassionate ...!! the question is what will this prove you?islamic cuasing bloody borders in Macedonia,Kashmir, Israel, Chechnya,india,indonisia,darfur etc.again you would be able to paint muhhamud as compassionate ...!! the question is what will this prove you?the brutal killings in iraq and pakistan,and iran with no oil rich muslim nations intervantion is showing Indifference to Muslim deaths... unless caused by Unbelieversof curse you are able to paint muhhamud as compassionate ...!! the question is what will this prove you?
the most important source for muslim Arabs:

"And thereafter We [Allah] said to the Children of Israel: 'Dwell securely in the Promised Land. And when the last warning will come to pass, we will gather you together in a mingled crowd'.".

- Qur'an 17:104 -

Any sincere muslim must recognize the Land they call "Palestine" as the Jewish Homeland, according to the book considered by muslims to be the most sacred word and Allah's ultimate revelation.

Ibn Khaldun, one of the most creditable
johngriswald
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/3/2010 10:55:41 AM
Banker has not answered repeated questions:

1. Are you originally from the US?

2. Why do you end many sentences with a exclamation mark?

3. Why did you lie about your education?

4. When/where did you develop the habit of ending your sentences with "..."?

ALSO ACCEPT MY DEBATE CHALLENGE

unless you are scared like a tiny little baby
Having problems with the fans site? Suggestions? Can't log in? Forgot your password? Want to be an editor and write opinion pieces? PM Me and I'll get it sorted out.

ddofans.com
wjmelements
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/3/2010 11:04:08 AM
At 1/3/2010 10:55:41 AM, johngriswald wrote:

Ooh it's on now.
in the blink of an eye you finally see the light
johngriswald
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/3/2010 11:06:23 AM
You know, I wonder how many topics banker has created?

Tonight I vow to count them all, categorize them and give a summary on them.
Having problems with the fans site? Suggestions? Can't log in? Forgot your password? Want to be an editor and write opinion pieces? PM Me and I'll get it sorted out.

ddofans.com
Cerebral_Narcissist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/3/2010 11:22:41 AM
At 1/3/2010 11:06:23 AM, johngriswald wrote:

Though I respect your commitment wouldn't it just be best to ignore him?
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.
banker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/3/2010 11:27:58 AM
Wjmel you have a strong point.!

I see you have a very educated mind.!
I agree with you I also like to add,making decisions based on hate...!
Making choices based on hate...!
Is going to create things that are worse ,then the problems you try to run away from..!

"And thereafter We [Allah] said to the Children of Israel: 'Dwell securely in the Promised Land. And when the last warning will come to pass, we will gather you together in a mingled crowd'.".

Any sincere muslim must recognize the Land they call "Palestine" as the Jewish Homeland, according to the book considered by muslims to be the most sacred word and Allah's ultimate revelation.

comoncents
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/3/2010 11:44:26 AM
At 1/3/2010 11:06:23 AM, johngriswald wrote:

All you will need is one category.

Dumb!
johngriswald
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/3/2010 11:53:44 AM
At 1/3/2010 11:26:06 AM, Nags wrote:
John feeds the troll way too much.

Really? I would say people who legitimately respond to the troll's posts asking questions related to the ridiculous topic posted are the ones who feed it. I'm simply asking questions that I would like answered for record-keeping purposes.

ddofans.com
johngriswald
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/3/2010 11:54:23 AM
At 1/3/2010 11:27:58 AM, banker wrote:
Wjmel you have a strong point.!

I see you have a very educated mind.!
I agree with you I also like to add,making decisions based on hate...!
Making choices based on hate...!
Is going to create things that are worse ,then the problems you try to run away from..!

ddofans.com
banker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/3/2010 4:04:31 PM
insert if you disagree with a topic ,you still have to respect those with a defferante view..!
By the way the gang uniting with a prison mantolity ,ganging up ,just prove my point...!

johngriswald
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/3/2010 8:51:51 PM
At 1/3/2010 2:52:55 PM, InsertNameHere wrote:
*sigh* Islamospam topic #2328746475495...

Actually by the end of the night I'll actually have a count for you

ddofans.com
johngriswald
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/3/2010 8:52:12 PM
At 1/3/2010 4:04:31 PM, banker wrote:
insert if you disagree with a topic ,you still have to respect those with a defferante view..!
By the way the gang uniting with a prison mantolity ,ganging up ,just prove my point...!

ddofans.com