MSNBC Sadistically Assaults Sarah Palin

GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/15/2013 8:45:37 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
MSNBC host's obscenely graphic attack on Sarah Palin:

"Martin Bashir Suggests Someone Should Defecate in Palin's Mouth and Urinate In Her Eyes"

"In an over-the-top and vile attack on Sarah Palin on Friday, MSNBC"s Martin Bashir argued that the former Alaska governor is an "outstanding candidate" to receive the same horrific "dose of discipline" that a slave endured in the 1700s.

The "discipline" included being flogged with "eating kanes" and having a slave defecate in another slave"s mouth. Bashir was responding to a slavery analogy Palin made when talking about the implications of American debt."

http://www.theblaze.com...
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
000ike
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/15/2013 9:19:03 PM
You and your imprudent misuse of language, are annoying.

I came here to tell you that.
"A stupid despot may constrain his slaves with iron chains; but a true politician binds them even more strongly with the chain of their own ideas" - Michel Foucault
GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/15/2013 9:19:52 PM
At 11/15/2013 9:10:01 PM, YYW wrote:
So what?

Since MSNBC loves the FCC cencorship Disclose Act so much, they should be stripped off the air for their 10,000+ accounts of libel, slander, fraud, newslaughter, edited footage, and intentional deceit.
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/15/2013 9:29:46 PM
At 11/15/2013 9:19:52 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
So what?

Since MSNBC loves the FCC cencorship Disclose Act so much, they should be stripped off the air for their 10,000+ accounts of libel, slander, fraud, newslaughter, edited footage, and intentional deceit.

Do you know what libel is? Or slander? How about fraud? I'm not sure newslaughter is even a word... or that editing footage is a crime and if intentional deceit was a punishable offense... well, that's another matter entirely...

Are you trying to say that MSNBC should know better than that?
Tsar of DDO
themohawkninja
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/15/2013 9:50:55 PM
Cool... more bashing on the crazy Alaskan. I don't see why you are so uptight about them committing crimes that don't exist on a person who is the joke of her own political career.
"Morals are simply a limit to man's potential."~Myself

Political correctness is like saying you can't have a steak, because a baby can't eat one ~Unknown
TheHitchslap
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/16/2013 1:17:24 PM
So what?

...so let me get this straight ...

you believe in the constitution ...

champion fox news ...

but... when it comes to a news source YOU disagree with, suddenly their right to freedom of speech, and freedom of association does not apply to them .....

AND in that same boat of hypocrisy, fox news which does all of these same things ought to remain?

Yeah .. and you wonder why no one takes you seriously anymore.

dumbest argument ever
Thank you for voting!
InVinoVeritas
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/16/2013 1:35:00 PM
Really, this is to be expected of MSNBC. Instead of facing the issues head-on (that is, instead of reflecting on the actual content of Palin's speech), the libtards like to play semantics and act offended by everything.

Anyway, Palin was spot-on. The expanded welfare state will rob our children of the freedoms that have made America the beacon of opportunity and liberty for so many generations.
dylancatlow
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/16/2013 1:40:59 PM
At 11/16/2013 1:17:24 PM, TheHitchslap wrote:
So what?

champion fox news ...

but... when it comes to a news source YOU disagree with, suddenly their right to freedom of speech, and freedom of association does not apply to them .....

AND in that same boat of hypocrisy, fox news which does all of these same things ought to remain?

dumbest argument ever

He's saying that rights should be denied to those who endorse their violation. It's still a dumb argument.
GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/16/2013 1:53:34 PM

champion fox news ...

dumbest argument ever

You're an idiot. You didn't pay attention to the qualifier.
-- Murray Rothbard

-- Frederic Bastiat
TheHitchslap
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/16/2013 2:11:50 PM
At 11/16/2013 1:53:34 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:

champion fox news ...

dumbest argument ever

You're an idiot. You didn't pay attention to the qualifier.

How often are you on the weekly stupid again??

Oh your the leading person on it?

Carry on then ...
Thank you for voting!
GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/16/2013 2:11:57 PM
"MSNBC Suspends Alec Baldwin and His Talk Show

MSNBC suspended Alec Baldwin on Friday after a furor stirred by a gay slur that he made in a confrontation with reporters this week."

http://mobile.nytimes.com...

Greg Gutfeld: "How do you suspend Alec Baldwin for a slur on the street, but keep Martin Bashir on the air for this?"
-- Murray Rothbard

-- Frederic Bastiat
TheHitchslap
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/16/2013 2:13:15 PM
At 11/16/2013 1:40:59 PM, dylancatlow wrote:
So what?

champion fox news ...

dumbest argument ever

He's saying that rights should be denied to those who endorse their violation.
I know
But I still found it interesting he didn't say anything about fox news, which is why I brought it up. Pot calling the kettle black type thing.
It's still a dumb argument.
Agreed.
Thank you for voting!
TheHitchslap
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/16/2013 2:19:29 PM
At 11/16/2013 2:11:57 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
"MSNBC Suspends Alec Baldwin and His Talk Show

MSNBC suspended Alec Baldwin on Friday after a furor stirred by a gay slur that he made in a confrontation with reporters this week."

http://mobile.nytimes.com...

Greg Gutfeld: "How do you suspend Alec Baldwin for a slur on the street, but keep Martin Bashir on the air for this?"

Simple: MSNBC has a show with Baldwin whom made a derogatory slur.

Your video blew out of proportion Brashir's comments. It was showing that claiming to owe a country money and equating that to slavery was a major hyperbole which was inappropriate, and one in which Sarah Palin obviously had no idea what she was talking about. Which including pi$$ing and $hiting in someone's mouth (historically speaking)

Did he call someone a n***r? No ...

Did he call Palin a whore? No .. or a C-unt? No ...

That's why he is still on the air.

Your bias and perceptions are clouding your judgement.
Thank you for voting!
GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/16/2013 2:33:10 PM
At 11/16/2013 2:11:50 PM, TheHitchslap wrote:

I take pride in my appearances on the weekly stupid, he's a Lib so of course he's going to reject common sense.

I'll give him credit for presenting a good, entertaining show about DDO.

Carry on then ...

You are evading the fact that I don't believe MSNBC should be taken off the air, I am rhetorically suggesting that they ought to be the recipients of their own medicine.

I actually listen to MSNBC on XM Radio to hear what the opponents are saying and strategizing but also find it entertaining to hear them freak out about Ted Cruz.
-- Murray Rothbard

-- Frederic Bastiat
Graincruncher
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/16/2013 2:47:07 PM
At 11/16/2013 2:33:10 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
I am rhetorically suggesting that they ought to be the recipients of their own medicine.

Just... omg :D :D

That is exactly what MSNBC were doing and that you are crapping your pants over, you absolutely gigantic hypocrite.
GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/16/2013 2:57:57 PM
At 11/16/2013 2:47:07 PM, Graincruncher wrote:
I am rhetorically suggesting that they ought to be the recipients of their own medicine.

Just... omg :D :D

That is exactly what MSNBC were doing and that you are crapping your pants over, you absolutely gigantic hypocrite.

No they weren't. Sarah Palin didn't make any proposition worthy of a rhetorical suggestion that she receive facial defecation as a gesture of tasting her own medicine.
-- Murray Rothbard

-- Frederic Bastiat
Wallstreetatheist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/17/2013 9:11:00 AM
MSNBC is liberal. Sarah Palin is white. It's acceptable in this case.
DRUG HARM: http://imgur.com...
Primal Diet. Lifting. Reading. Psychedelics. Cold-Approach Pickup. Music.
TheHitchslap
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/17/2013 9:46:56 AM

I take pride in my appearances on the weekly stupid,
That's a bit of an understatement..and you really shouldn't be proud of being on there...
he's a Lib so of course he's going to reject common sense.
You're a libertarian. What common sense are you talking about?

Carry on then ...

You are evading the fact that I don't believe MSNBC should be taken off the air,
You JUST said you thought they ought to be
Since when has MSNBC gotten fox news kicked off the air? And again, not even close to the same.

I actually listen to MSNBC on XM Radio to hear what the opponents are saying and strategizing but also find it entertaining to hear them freak out about Ted Cruz.

And this somehow lends your argument legitimacy? BUllsh!T.
Thank you for voting!
wrichcirw
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/17/2013 10:22:44 AM
At 11/15/2013 8:45:37 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
MSNBC host's obscenely graphic attack on Sarah Palin:

"Martin Bashir Suggests Someone Should Defecate in Palin's Mouth and Urinate In Her Eyes"

So I watched the video, and I have to say (although Palin still needs to work on some rudimentary political eloquence to make her sound more educated than a junior high school student) that IMHO she's basically right.

Excluding the American experience, slavery throughout human history has been essentially a form of extended indentured servitude, so her statement that "taking money from our children and borrowing from China" would lead to a form of slavery is largely correct.

Martin Bashir's argument, essentially finding the most barbaric instances of slavery and assuming it applies to the institution of slavery as a whole, is akin to pro-lifers only showing videos of aborted fetuses in the final stages of pregnancy and making the argument that all abortions are similarly gruesome and should be made illegal. Bashir's comment is less accurate than Palin's, and that's saying something.
At 8/9/2013 9:41:24 AM, wrichcirw wrote:
If you are civil with me, I will be civil to you. If you decide to bring unreasonable animosity to bear in a reasonable discussion, then what would you expect other than to get flustered?
imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/17/2013 12:42:03 PM

I take pride in my appearances on the weekly stupid

That's what everyone who has been on the show more then 6 times says.... No one is buying it Geo

he's a Lib so of course he's going to reject common sense.

Claiming that the Tea Party is the most intellectual advancement in politics isn't common sense, that's retarded

Carry on then ...

You are evading the fact that I don't believe MSNBC should be taken off the air, I am rhetorically suggesting that they ought to be the recipients of their own medicine.

Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2013 12:50:47 AM
At 11/18/2013 11:03:56 PM, Double_R wrote:
End thread

He had to make that apology, the network, PR, his own desire for self-preservation all drove him to do that. To his credit, I think he did learn his lesson the hard way and his apology was well said and appeared sincere.
-- Murray Rothbard

-- Frederic Bastiat
GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2013 1:40:20 AM
At 11/17/2013 12:42:03 PM, imabench wrote:
Claiming that the Tea Party is the most intellectual advancement in politics isn't common sense, that's retarded

When the leader of the Tea Party leader is Ted Cruz who cites Nobel Prize economists in his victory speech, yes, this is the most intellectual advancement in politics.

Let's compare Tea Party champ Ted Cruz to your Liberal champ, Elizabeth Warren:

Ted Cruz: Princeton / Harvard University Magna Cum Laude Honors graduate, worldwide debate champion, Supreme Court litigator, Solicitor General, Chief Justice law clerk, joint professor, associate deputy attorney general, director of the Office of Policy Planning. Was reading books by top economists and political theorists as a teen. Memorized the entire Constitution word for word. Defeated the U.N. and the World Court to defend U.S. national sovereignty.

http://bioguide.congress.gov...
http://en.wikipedia.org...

Elizabeth Warren: Fraudulently claiming minority Indian status without any documented ancestry, the Harvard law professor has now been busted practicing law in Massachusetts without a state license. Attempted to gain a tax exemption while strongly believing in heavy taxation.

"She's also written scholarly papers on health care and bankruptcy without showing her data, and crafted federal health and banking regulations without a brain. Warren is the intellectual architect of the massively unpopular Dodd-Frank Act and ObamaCare, both of which are dragging down the U.S. recovery. She's been accused by several law professors of "repeated instances of scientific misconduct" in authoring papers that have provided the academic underpinnings for financial and health reforms. Peer reviews have dismissed her research as "deeply flawed."

http://news.investors.com...
-- Murray Rothbard

-- Frederic Bastiat
wrichcirw
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2013 7:51:08 AM
At 11/19/2013 12:50:47 AM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
At 11/18/2013 11:03:56 PM, Double_R wrote:
End thread

He had to make that apology, the network, PR, his own desire for self-preservation all drove him to do that. To his credit, I think he did learn his lesson the hard way and his apology was well said and appeared sincere.

I'm actually a bit surprised he still has a job as a political commentator. Everything he said in his apology was correct, and people have been fired or forced to resign for far, far less.
At 8/9/2013 9:41:24 AM, wrichcirw wrote:
If you are civil with me, I will be civil to you. If you decide to bring unreasonable animosity to bear in a reasonable discussion, then what would you expect other than to get flustered?
Ragnar_Rahl
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/20/2013 8:53:28 PM
At 11/15/2013 9:19:03 PM, 000ike wrote:
You and your imprudent misuse of language, are annoying.

It's not his fault, the concept of "verbal assault" was kind of invented on your side of the political spectrum. He just took it and ran a marathon with it.
It came to be at its height. It was commanded to command. It was a capital before its first stone was laid. It was a monument to the spirit of man.