Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/18/2013 9:47:40 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
I ask the following:

What now, bitches?

http://www.cnn.com...

Read what has become of the patron saint of stupid angry white people.
Tsar of DDO
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/18/2013 10:06:40 PM
At 11/18/2013 9:58:29 PM, Eitan_Zohar wrote:
Lol. All I have to say.

There are all those people who want to talk about how this guy isn't prone to overreaction... a guy who would pull a gun on his girlfriend would be that much more likely to do so to an unarmed black teenager.

It is a disgrace to our justice system that he is not in prison right now for murdering that kid. It is a disgrace to our culture that he was lauded to be the poster boy of second amendment rights. It is a disgrace to humanity that there are people who couldn't see that fat fvck for what he was.
Tsar of DDO
thett3
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/18/2013 10:07:39 PM
I'm still going to patrol the neighborhood each night in honor of Saint George
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

"Don't quote me, ever." -Max

"My name is max. I'm not a big fan of slacks"- Max rapping

"Walmart should have the opportunity to bribe a politician to it's agenda" -Max

"Thett, you're really good at convincing people you're a decent person"-tulle

"You fit the character of Regina George quite nicely"- Sam

: At 11/12/2016 11:49:40 PM, Raisor wrote:
: thett was right
000ike
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/18/2013 10:24:54 PM
lol and he still gets to keep his weapons.... between this, the Renisha McBride case, the case about the woman who fired a warning shot and got 20 years in prison, and then the slew of political filth since the government shutdown - that is, the mindless and unfair sabotage of the new healthcare roll out and the mindless, unfair sabotage of immigration reform, and John Boehner's mindless and unfair sabotage of basically every passable piece of legislation that could help the president from employment nondiscrimination to background checks,.... I think I'm done.

If I watched the news on a regular basis I'd probably be a very angry person. I can't take this bullsh!t.
"A stupid despot may constrain his slaves with iron chains; but a true politician binds them even more strongly with the chain of their own ideas" - Michel Foucault
themohawkninja
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/18/2013 10:28:44 PM
At 11/18/2013 9:47:40 PM, YYW wrote:
I ask the following:

What now, bitches?

CAN WE STOP TALKING ABOUT THIS ONE SINGLE CASE ALREADY???

He was found not-guilty, and I am in full support of that decision, so stop trying to find every little thing to make him look bad.

You lost...

Get over it...

Also, how is he a patron of white people if he isn't even white?
"Morals are simply a limit to man's potential."~Myself

Political correctness is like saying you can't have a steak, because a baby can't eat one ~Unknown
GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/18/2013 10:33:33 PM
1. This proves he's not racist, he's violent regardless of race. So much for the Left's false race baiting narrative. Now they have to stfu about how Zimmerman is racist.

2. The evidence presented in the court case determined the outcome of the case. The decision was rightfully made based on available evidence at hand, not the prospect of future events that may portray him in a bad light.

3. "It is better one hundred guilty Persons should escape than that one innocent Person should suffer."
-- Benjamin Franklin
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
Lordknukle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/18/2013 10:36:04 PM
lol who cares? A kid died. boo hoo. A guy pointed a gun at a person. Why the long face?
"Easy is the descent to Avernus, for the door to the Underworld lies upon both day and night. But to retrace your steps and return to the breezes above- that's the task, that's the toil."
GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/18/2013 10:37:41 PM
At 11/18/2013 10:06:40 PM, YYW wrote:
Lol. All I have to say.

There are all those people who want to talk about how this guy isn't prone to overreaction... a guy who would pull a gun on his girlfriend would be that much more likely to do so to an unarmed black teenager.

It is a disgrace to our justice system that he is not in prison right now for murdering that kid. It is a disgrace to our culture that he was lauded to be the poster boy of second amendment rights. It is a disgrace to humanity that there are people who couldn't see that fat fvck for what he was.

You don't understand justice. You don't believe in due process and the principle of being found guilty beyond reasonable doubt. You support the hundreds of innocent men killed on death row because you want hasty decisions made even if there's reason to doubt guilt.
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
Khaos_Mage
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/18/2013 10:54:41 PM
Lol. All I have to say.

The only disgrace is the overreach by the prosecution. Had they only charged him with manslaughter, they might have made their case, but it was a hard case to prove, IMO.

He's a dousche, fine. But we don't put douches in prison simply because they are douches.
My work here is, finally, done.
Double_R
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/18/2013 10:56:49 PM
At 11/18/2013 10:33:33 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
1. This proves he's not racist, he's violent regardless of race. So much for the Left's false race baiting narrative. Now they have to stfu about how Zimmerman is racist.

I see. Nothing proves that a white man who shot and killed a black teenager is not racist like a 911 call that he is being hostile towards his girlfriend.

So much for that myth.
Khaos_Mage
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/18/2013 10:59:18 PM
At 11/18/2013 10:24:54 PM, 000ike wrote:
lol and he still gets to keep his weapons.... between this, the Renisha McBride case, the case about the woman who fired a warning shot and got 20 years in prison,

the difference in that case, though, is she willingly went into harms way (back into the home of a man she had a restraining order on), and faced an automatic sentence due to the discharging of a firearm.
000ike
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/18/2013 11:00:29 PM
At 11/18/2013 10:54:41 PM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
Lol. All I have to say.

The only disgrace is the overreach by the prosecution. Had they only charged him with manslaughter, they might have made their case, but it was a hard case to prove, IMO.

He's a dousche, fine. But we don't put douches in prison simply because they are douches.

yes, but we do take away their guns if it's more than evident that they're too irresponsible to possess them.
"A stupid despot may constrain his slaves with iron chains; but a true politician binds them even more strongly with the chain of their own ideas" - Michel Foucault
HPWKA
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/18/2013 11:02:51 PM
Zimmerman was rightly acquitted. While we can all agree he PROBABLY should be in jail, the evidence just isn't there. It was his word against a dead-man (nobody), so he naturally beat the case.

I also don't think it was "unfair" race-baiting by the "left". There is a LONG history in this country of whites abusing minorities by force, and their grievances not seeing the light of day due to police indifference.

Also, stop with the "Zimmerman isn't white" BS. A significant percentage of Hispanics, particularity in Florida, identify as white. Not sure if Zimmerman is one of those, but labeling him "white" wasn't out of bounds at all.
Feelings are the fleeting fancy of fools.
The search for truth in a world of lies is the only thing that matters.
Khaos_Mage
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/18/2013 11:03:30 PM
At 11/18/2013 11:00:29 PM, 000ike wrote:
Lol. All I have to say.

yes, but we do take away their guns if it's more than evident that they're too irresponsible to possess them.

depending on the state, I suppose... as it should be.
Does he own guns? I don't know.
Access =/= own
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/18/2013 11:07:50 PM
At 11/18/2013 10:37:41 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
Lol. All I have to say.

You don't understand justice.

lol... I just enjoy the irony of you telling me that.

You don't believe in due process and the principle of being found guilty beyond reasonable doubt.

More irony... It's like a buffet of amusement from which to choose!

You support the hundreds of innocent men killed on death row because you want hasty decisions made even if there's reason to doubt guilt.

You realize that the only case for which I support the death penalty is for treason, right?
Tsar of DDO
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/18/2013 11:09:35 PM
At 11/18/2013 10:28:44 PM, themohawkninja wrote:
I ask the following:

What now, bitches?

CAN WE STOP TALKING ABOUT THIS ONE SINGLE CASE ALREADY???

No.

He was found not-guilty, and I am in full support of that decision, so stop trying to find every little thing to make him look bad.

Idgaf

You lost...

Justice and humanity lost. I lost only to the extent that I have an interest in justice being served, and human dignity upheld.

Get over it...

Et tu?

Also, how is he a patron of white people if he isn't even white?

So, I'm guessing you've never turned on the news in the past... year or so.
Tsar of DDO
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/18/2013 11:11:35 PM
At 11/18/2013 10:33:33 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:

This is Weekly Stupid material here, Geo. That he is arbitrarily and irrationally violent does not mean that he is or is not a racist. It just means that he is arbitrarily and irrationally violent. So, don't be stupid.

2. The evidence presented in the court case determined the outcome of the case. The decision was rightfully made based on available evidence at hand, not the prospect of future events that may portray him in a bad light.

Because you read the minds of the jurors? nonsense.

3. "It is better one hundred guilty Persons should escape than that one innocent Person should suffer."
-- Benjamin Franklin

Irrelevant.
Tsar of DDO
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/18/2013 11:12:21 PM
Lol. All I have to say.

No, we put them in prison because they murder unarmed black teenagers and pull guns on their girlfriends.
Tsar of DDO
thett3
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/18/2013 11:13:00 PM
At 11/18/2013 11:02:51 PM, HPWKA wrote:
Zimmerman was rightly acquitted. While we can all agree he PROBABLY should be in jail, the evidence just isn't there. It was his word against a dead-man (nobody), so he naturally beat the case.

I also don't think it was "unfair" race-baiting by the "left". There is a LONG history in this country of whites abusing minorities by force, and their grievances not seeing the light of day due to police indifference.

Also, stop with the "Zimmerman isn't white" BS. A significant percentage of Hispanics, particularity in Florida, identify as white. Not sure if Zimmerman is one of those, but labeling him "white" wasn't out of bounds at all.

No, but editing the phone call Zimmerman made to the police to racialize the case more as NBC news did was out of bounds. Whatever the actual racial implications of the case were, they were lost in the political and media shitstorm that followed, in part, due to the race baiting.
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

Khaos_Mage
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/18/2013 11:14:23 PM
At 11/18/2013 11:12:21 PM, YYW wrote:
Lol. All I have to say.

No, we put them in prison because they murder unarmed black teenagers
If it can be proven it wasn't self-defense, which it wasn't.

and pull guns on their girlfriends.
If they press charges, yes.
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/18/2013 11:16:35 PM
At 11/18/2013 11:14:23 PM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
Lol. All I have to say.

False. Jury members failed to convict him. That does not mean that his self defense plea was disproven.

Bitch is in jail now...
Tsar of DDO
Khaos_Mage
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/18/2013 11:21:03 PM
At 11/18/2013 11:16:35 PM, YYW wrote:
At 11/18/2013 11:14:23 PM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
Lol. All I have to say.

False. Jury members failed to convict him. That does not mean that his self defense plea was disproven.

I didn't follow the case too closely, but had I been on the jury, I couldn't have convicted him for murder, and manslaughter would have been a stretch. I don't think anyone could have proven this outcome was likely to occur.

Bitch is in jail now...
As long as she doesn't decide to not press them, he should be there for awhile.
thett3
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/18/2013 11:31:21 PM
Just today in class my friend saw a black guy in a hoodie walk in and said "that guy looks like he wants to start something" so I said "where's George Zimmerman when you need him?" (Seriously). In jail apparently. Thanks Florida. http://www.thebestpageintheuniverse.net...
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

ironmaiden
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/18/2013 11:38:51 PM
I ask the following:

What now, bitches?

I haven't even looked at the article, because of the fact that it's CNN and they never seem to get their sh!t straight.

And what about the stupid angry black people (oh, crap, I'm racist!!) that throw these huge ridiculous protests and call it racism every fuckin time a white guy kills a black guy? People these days get so anal when a white guy even looks at a black person, yet anybody can say whatever they please to a white guy.

Equality my a$$.
"I know what you're thinking. 'Did he fire six shots or only five?' Well, to tell you the truth, in all this excitement I kinda lost track myself. But being that his is a .44 Magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world and will blow your head clean off, you've got to ask yourself a question. 'Do I feel lucky?' Well, do ya, punk?"
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/18/2013 11:41:29 PM
At 11/18/2013 11:38:51 PM, ironmaiden wrote:
I ask the following:

What now, bitches?

I haven't even looked at the article, because of the fact that it's CNN and they never seem to get their sh!t straight.

Well, aren't you just a model for all the world to follow...

And what about the stupid angry black people (oh, crap, I'm racist!!) that throw these huge ridiculous protests and call it racism every fuckin time a white guy kills a black guy? People these days get so anal when a white guy even looks at a black person, yet anybody can say whatever they please to a white guy.

Equality my a$$.

*crickets*
Tsar of DDO
imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/18/2013 11:43:12 PM
I ask the following:

What now, bitches?

What does Dick Cheney have to do with this?
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/18/2013 11:44:26 PM
At 11/18/2013 11:43:12 PM, imabench wrote:
I ask the following:

What now, bitches?

What does Dick Cheney have to do with this?

Cheney is the mastermind of angry white people... not the patron saint.
Tsar of DDO
ironmaiden
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/18/2013 11:52:39 PM
At 11/18/2013 11:41:29 PM, YYW wrote:
At 11/18/2013 11:38:51 PM, ironmaiden wrote:
I ask the following:

What now, bitches?

Well, aren't you just a model for all the world to follow...

When did I say that?

Equality my a$$.

*crickets*

You know it's true. Every time a black guy dies, there's all this uproar, but when a white guy dies...

*crickets*
"I know what you're thinking. 'Did he fire six shots or only five?' Well, to tell you the truth, in all this excitement I kinda lost track myself. But being that his is a .44 Magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world and will blow your head clean off, you've got to ask yourself a question. 'Do I feel lucky?' Well, do ya, punk?"
bossyburrito
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/18/2013 11:57:12 PM
I ask the following:

What now, bitches?

How does this prove anything regarding Martin?
#UnbanTheMadman

"Some will sell their dreams for small desires
Or lose the race to rats
Get caught in ticking traps
And start to dream of somewhere
To relax their restless flight
Somewhere out of a memory of lighted streets on quiet nights..."

~ Rush