Jump to topic:

global warming regardless of facts

banker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/4/2010 12:09:38 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
some how it proves god does not need libs to save his world...!

it would be real interesting to see if gore will change his mind..! or a good eplenation on whats going on

drudge has a whole list of facts how its cooling off
http://www.drudgereport.com...
the most important source for muslim Arabs:

"And thereafter We [Allah] said to the Children of Israel: 'Dwell securely in the Promised Land. And when the last warning will come to pass, we will gather you together in a mingled crowd'.".

- Qur'an 17:104 -

Any sincere muslim must recognize the Land they call "Palestine" as the Jewish Homeland, according to the book considered by muslims to be the most sacred word and Allah's ultimate revelation.

Ibn Khaldun, one of the most creditable
I-am-a-panda
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/4/2010 12:11:54 PM
At 1/4/2010 12:09:38 PM, banker wrote:
some how it proves god does not need libs to save his world...!

it would be real interesting to see if gore will change his mind..! or a good eplenation on whats going on

drudge has a whole list of facts how its cooling off
http://www.drudgereport.com...

Your link takes me to the website, not a specific page saying anything about global warming. Furthermore your above post is incomprehensible.
Pizza. I have enormous respect for Pizza.
mongeese
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/4/2010 12:14:45 PM
"Temps Plunge to Record as Cold Snap Freezes North, East States...
CHILL MAP...
Vermont sets 'all-time record for one snowstorm'...
Iowa temps 'a solid 30 degrees below normal'...
Power goes out at Reagan National outside DC...
Seoul buried in heaviest snowfall in 70 years...
Peru's mountain people 'face extinction because of cold conditions'...
Beijing -- coldest in 40 years...
World copes with Arctic weather..."

That's the global cooling discussed by Drudge Report.
Ragnar_Rahl
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/4/2010 12:15:21 PM
Your post sounds like that of a Muslim banker.
It came to be at its height. It was commanded to command. It was a capital before its first stone was laid. It was a monument to the spirit of man.
Sky_ace25
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/4/2010 2:10:49 PM
Drudge Report is constantly changing and it's constantly being changed by new articles. It would be better if you provided a link to an actual article.
Seriously, Pluto is no longer a planet?
MistahKurtz
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/4/2010 2:48:12 PM
The Drudge Report is not a source. Matt Drudge is an insult to journalism. While I have a problem with people who cite things like the DailyKos, at least they recognize that they are an opinion outlet, whereas Matt Drudge still thinks he's a journalist, apparently.
mongoose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/4/2010 3:22:52 PM
At 1/4/2010 2:48:12 PM, MistahKurtz wrote:
The Drudge Report is not a source. Matt Drudge is an insult to journalism. While I have a problem with people who cite things like the DailyKos, at least they recognize that they are an opinion outlet, whereas Matt Drudge still thinks he's a journalist, apparently.

The Drudge Report links to a lot of articles, which themselves can be considred sources.
It is odd when one's capacity for compassion is measured not in what he is willing to do by his own time, effort, and property, but what he will force others to do with their own property instead.
banker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/4/2010 5:36:47 PM
My point is:drudge is not political correct ,and is not part of the media,however he proves by independent links that global warming is a myth..!
It will be interesting to see,when the real midia will start to realize that it was a myth.
If they have a explenation,please make it a good one..!

"And thereafter We [Allah] said to the Children of Israel: 'Dwell securely in the Promised Land. And when the last warning will come to pass, we will gather you together in a mingled crowd'.".

Any sincere muslim must recognize the Land they call "Palestine" as the Jewish Homeland, according to the book considered by muslims to be the most sacred word and Allah's ultimate revelation.

Ragnar_Rahl
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/4/2010 9:07:26 PM
At 1/4/2010 5:36:47 PM, banker wrote:
My point is:drudge is not political correct ,and is not part of the media
wat
It came to be at its height. It was commanded to command. It was a capital before its first stone was laid. It was a monument to the spirit of man.
banker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/5/2010 4:51:17 AM
Ragnar I would advice you to read mistah's post to understand my point...!

I see you made a choice not to understand mine...!

resolutionsmasher
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/5/2010 7:00:46 AM
If you look at the overall climate change over the whole world by recording each and every geographical climate over a period of time then you see that parts of the world are going through a period of global warming while others are going through a period of global cooling. The funny thing about it is that the whole world has been going through ocsilating period of warming and cooling naturally. Humans are not the cause but instead only the catalyst. We speed it up, but if we weren't here it would still happen. The ice age was a period of global average climate drop and the current period is the recovery from that. So that naturally means that we are warming up. Global warming is there and it IS NOT A BAD THING!
In the relationship between Obama and the rest of the U.S..... I think the U.S. is getting the short end of the hockey stick.
Ragnar_Rahl
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/5/2010 9:29:13 AM
At 1/5/2010 4:51:17 AM, banker wrote:

You misinterpreted.

I did not say what.

I said wat.

The two have distinct meanings on the internet.

I suggest you reread what I quoted.
deathdebater
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/5/2010 9:44:34 AM
At 1/5/2010 4:51:17 AM, banker wrote:

Replace jew with muslim and you replace borat with banker..!
Sky_ace25
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/8/2010 3:44:06 PM
At 1/5/2010 7:00:46 AM, resolutionsmasher wrote:
If you look at the overall climate change over the whole world by recording each and every geographical climate over a period of time then you see that parts of the world are going through a period of global warming while others are going through a period of global cooling. The funny thing about it is that the whole world has been going through ocsilating period of warming and cooling naturally. Humans are not the cause but instead only the catalyst. We speed it up, but if we weren't here it would still happen. The ice age was a period of global average climate drop and the current period is the recovery from that. So that naturally means that we are warming up. Global warming is there and it IS NOT A BAD THING!

shhhhhh your not allowed to say the truth else the eco zombies will come and make you politically correct by making you a vegetarian. 0.0.
Seriously, Pluto is no longer a planet?
banker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/9/2010 3:38:23 PM
The issue is that it turned into a type of believe we are not allowed to question...!
Why is reality not effecting the debate is beyond me?
When we experience winters in tropical locations ,that are freezing we have to believe that the arctic is where its warming up and we need to use their beeches...!
Why are we not allowed to bring in reality to the debate...!
The ones who try to apear moderate quote area,s bieng warmer vs.others being colder...! As if facts are something you could play with..!
This is a issue we need to allow to use reality in its debate..! Facts should be involved in shaping opinions ..!