Total Posts:13|Showing Posts:1-13
Jump to topic:

The Fed Is A Fraud

GarretKadeDupre
Posts: 2,023
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/7/2013 2:26:40 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
The Federal Reserve is a huge scam. First of all, it's not even federal. It isn't even accountable to the federal government... or anyone but itself, for that matter. Secondly, it has no reserves, so there's that too.

Then, it's founders admitted that if the public or Congress knew who drafted it, it never would have passed.

It was pushed with the promise that it would protect the public from bankers... yet, the Federal Reserve is a banking cartel. How are the banks supposed to protect the public from themselves?

Also, it keeps putting us into deeper and deeper debt, all the while saying the economy is improving.

lolwut
Proof that people witnessed living dinosaurs:
http://www.debate.org...
yay842
Posts: 5,680
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/7/2013 3:05:15 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
you're a fraud

just because i never posted in this section before cuz politics suck
30 Important Life Lessons
http://www.debate.org...
20 Terrifying Two-Sentence Horrors
http://www.debate.org...
20 Jokes That Only Geniuses Will Understand
http://www.debate.org...
Name One Song That Can't Match This GIF
http://d24w6bsrhbeh9d.cloudfront.net...
TheHitchslap
Posts: 1,231
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/7/2013 3:50:00 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 12/7/2013 2:26:40 AM, GarretKadeDupre wrote:
The Federal Reserve is a huge scam. First of all, it's not even federal. It isn't even accountable to the federal government... or anyone but itself, for that matter.
Uhhh ... yes it is ..
It just has the authority to govern in relation to the goals of the feds.
Besides .. isn't the government allowed to open up a private enterprise as well? If so, this is a non-starter.

Secondly, it has no reserves, so there's that too.

.....Do you even savings bonds bro? Or print monies bro?

It was pushed with the promise that it would protect the public from bankers... yet, the Federal Reserve is a banking cartel. How are the banks supposed to protect the public from themselves?

It's called "Bank Runs" which were a major problem before the fed, and furthermore Banks at this time are/were private entities, whereas the Fed is public oriented. Big difference you idiot.

Also, it keeps putting us into deeper and deeper debt, all the while saying the economy is improving.

Also, this is due to the relationship between the president and congress, not due to the fed.
Do you even history bro?

lolwut

LOL wut?
Thank you for voting!
donald.keller
Posts: 3,709
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/7/2013 4:44:38 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 12/7/2013 3:50:00 PM, TheHitchslap wrote:
At 12/7/2013 2:26:40 AM, GarretKadeDupre wrote:
The Federal Reserve is a huge scam. First of all, it's not even federal. It isn't even accountable to the federal government... or anyone but itself, for that matter.
Uhhh ... yes it is ..
It just has the authority to govern in relation to the goals of the feds.
Besides .. isn't the government allowed to open up a private enterprise as well? If so, this is a non-starter.

Secondly, it has no reserves, so there's that too.

.....Do you even savings bonds bro? Or print monies bro?

It was pushed with the promise that it would protect the public from bankers... yet, the Federal Reserve is a banking cartel. How are the banks supposed to protect the public from themselves?

It's called "Bank Runs" which were a major problem before the fed, and furthermore Banks at this time are/were private entities, whereas the Fed is public oriented. Big difference you idiot.

Also, it keeps putting us into deeper and deeper debt, all the while saying the economy is improving.

Also, this is due to the relationship between the president and congress, not due to the fed.
Do you even history bro?

lolwut

LOL wut?

I love the "do you even" references.
-- Don't forget to submit your unvoted debates to the Voter's Union --

OFFICIAL DK/TUF 2016 Platform: http://www.debate.org...

My Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com...
#SaveThePresidency
#SaveTheSite

-- DK/TUF 2016 --
TheHitchslap
Posts: 1,231
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/7/2013 5:43:30 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 12/7/2013 4:44:38 PM, donald.keller wrote:
At 12/7/2013 3:50:00 PM, TheHitchslap wrote:
At 12/7/2013 2:26:40 AM, GarretKadeDupre wrote:
The Federal Reserve is a huge scam. First of all, it's not even federal. It isn't even accountable to the federal government... or anyone but itself, for that matter.
Uhhh ... yes it is ..
It just has the authority to govern in relation to the goals of the feds.
Besides .. isn't the government allowed to open up a private enterprise as well? If so, this is a non-starter.

Secondly, it has no reserves, so there's that too.

.....Do you even savings bonds bro? Or print monies bro?

It was pushed with the promise that it would protect the public from bankers... yet, the Federal Reserve is a banking cartel. How are the banks supposed to protect the public from themselves?

It's called "Bank Runs" which were a major problem before the fed, and furthermore Banks at this time are/were private entities, whereas the Fed is public oriented. Big difference you idiot.

Also, it keeps putting us into deeper and deeper debt, all the while saying the economy is improving.

Also, this is due to the relationship between the president and congress, not due to the fed.
Do you even history bro?

lolwut

LOL wut?

I love the "do you even" references.

Thanks man
Thank you for voting!
GarretKadeDupre
Posts: 2,023
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/8/2013 1:40:33 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 12/7/2013 3:50:00 PM, TheHitchslap wrote:
At 12/7/2013 2:26:40 AM, GarretKadeDupre wrote:
The Federal Reserve is a huge scam. First of all, it's not even federal. It isn't even accountable to the federal government... or anyone but itself, for that matter.
Uhhh ... yes it is ..
It just has the authority to govern in relation to the goals of the feds.
Besides .. isn't the government allowed to open up a private enterprise as well? If so, this is a non-starter.

It's not part of the Federal Government. A supreme court case in the 80's explicitly called it a private corporation separate from the government.
No, the government is not allowed to open up a private enterprise. It's not permitted in the Constitution. If you don't believe that Supreme Law Of The Land should be followed in politics, then I'm not arguing this further with you.


Secondly, it has no reserves, so there's that too.

.....Do you even savings bonds bro? Or print monies bro?

Paper money is not a reserve for paper money. Neither is the potential to print more paper money a reserve for paper money.


It was pushed with the promise that it would protect the public from bankers... yet, the Federal Reserve is a banking cartel. How are the banks supposed to protect the public from themselves?

It's called "Bank Runs" which were a major problem before the fed, and furthermore Banks at this time are/were private entities, whereas the Fed is public oriented. Big difference you idiot.

The Fed is a private corporation, who said it's "public oriented" and how does this make it less private? Don't call me an idiot, be polite. I didn't call you any names.


Also, it keeps putting us into deeper and deeper debt, all the while saying the economy is improving.

Also, this is due to the relationship between the president and congress, not due to the fed.
Do you even history bro?

Yes I do. The U.S. government has more debt today than it has in all of world history. Do you disagree with that fact?
Proof that people witnessed living dinosaurs:
http://www.debate.org...
TheHitchslap
Posts: 1,231
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/8/2013 10:34:11 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 12/8/2013 1:40:33 AM, GarretKadeDupre wrote:
At 12/7/2013 3:50:00 PM, TheHitchslap wrote:
At 12/7/2013 2:26:40 AM, GarretKadeDupre wrote:
The Federal Reserve is a huge scam. First of all, it's not even federal. It isn't even accountable to the federal government... or anyone but itself, for that matter.
Uhhh ... yes it is ..
It just has the authority to govern in relation to the goals of the feds.
Besides .. isn't the government allowed to open up a private enterprise as well? If so, this is a non-starter.

It's not part of the Federal Government. A supreme court case in the 80's explicitly called it a private corporation separate from the government.
I want to see this ...
BTW, in the constitution it's called the coinage clause. You idiot.
No, the government is not allowed to open up a private enterprise. It's not permitted in the Constitution. If you don't believe that Supreme Law Of The Land should be followed in politics, then I'm not arguing this further with you.

Actually, yes it is. coinage clause allows the state to have a bank regulating said currency.

Also, your subjective opinions on the constitution does not make you right on it all the time. Your argument assumes your right. That's a terrible argument.

Ever read the work of Alexander Hamilton on the justifications on the findings of the first bank of the united states? I highly encourage you to do so, as this line of argumentation tells me you honestly have no idea what you're talking about.


Secondly, it has no reserves, so there's that too.

.....Do you even savings bonds bro? Or print monies bro?

Paper money is not a reserve for paper money. Neither is the potential to print more paper money a reserve for paper money.

No but when the money supply has to contract it sells bonds thus creating a "reserve"
Do you even ECONOMICS BRO?!?!


It was pushed with the promise that it would protect the public from bankers... yet, the Federal Reserve is a banking cartel. How are the banks supposed to protect the public from themselves?

It's called "Bank Runs" which were a major problem before the fed, and furthermore Banks at this time are/were private entities, whereas the Fed is public oriented. Big difference you idiot.

The Fed is a private corporation, who said it's "public oriented" and how does this make it less private? Don't call me an idiot, be polite. I didn't call you any names.

It isn't private. You are confusing the fact that it is public with private elements in it.
The chairman is appointed by the president. How much more public can that get? Not only that, but they also select the board of directors as well. To ignore this point and continue on about how you think it's private is objectively stupid on your end which is why I called you an idiot. You idiot.


Also, it keeps putting us into deeper and deeper debt, all the while saying the economy is improving.

Also, this is due to the relationship between the president and congress, not due to the fed.
Do you even history bro?

Yes I do. The U.S. government has more debt today than it has in all of world history. Do you disagree with that fact?

No, however that's misleading.
(see video)
Thank you for voting!
GarretKadeDupre
Posts: 2,023
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/8/2013 1:07:41 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 12/8/2013 10:34:11 AM, TheHitchslap wrote:
At 12/8/2013 1:40:33 AM, GarretKadeDupre wrote:
At 12/7/2013 3:50:00 PM, TheHitchslap wrote:
At 12/7/2013 2:26:40 AM, GarretKadeDupre wrote:
The Federal Reserve is a huge scam. First of all, it's not even federal. It isn't even accountable to the federal government... or anyone but itself, for that matter.
Uhhh ... yes it is ..
It just has the authority to govern in relation to the goals of the feds.
Besides .. isn't the government allowed to open up a private enterprise as well? If so, this is a non-starter.

It's not part of the Federal Government. A supreme court case in the 80's explicitly called it a private corporation separate from the government.
I want to see this ...

Lewis v. United States (1982)
Federal Reserve banks "are independent, privately owned and locally controlled corporations."

BTW, in the constitution it's called the coinage clause. You idiot.

The coinage clause says the Federal Government can coin money. It doesn't say it can delegate this power to a private institution.

No, the government is not allowed to open up a private enterprise. It's not permitted in the Constitution. If you don't believe that Supreme Law Of The Land should be followed in politics, then I'm not arguing this further with you.

Actually, yes it is. coinage clause allows the state to have a bank regulating said currency.

Like I just said.


Also, your subjective opinions on the constitution does not make you right on it all the time. Your argument assumes your right. That's a terrible argument.

Are my arguments supposed to assume I'm wrong? Do you understand that debating is usually an argument between 2 people where both assume they are right?


Ever read the work of Alexander Hamilton on the justifications on the findings of the first bank of the united states? I highly encourage you to do so, as this line of argumentation tells me you honestly have no idea what you're talking about.

Yes, but why should I care what he says to justify his bank?


Secondly, it has no reserves, so there's that too.

.....Do you even savings bonds bro? Or print monies bro?

Paper money is not a reserve for paper money. Neither is the potential to print more paper money a reserve for paper money.

No but when the money supply has to contract it sells bonds thus creating a "reserve"

Considering the money supply isn't a sentient being, it can't be the money supply that sells bonds. Can you be more specific? Who sells bonds when they think they have to contract?

Do you even ECONOMICS BRO?!?!


It was pushed with the promise that it would protect the public from bankers... yet, the Federal Reserve is a banking cartel. How are the banks supposed to protect the public from themselves?

It's called "Bank Runs" which were a major problem before the fed, and furthermore Banks at this time are/were private entities, whereas the Fed is public oriented. Big difference you idiot.

The Fed is a private corporation, who said it's "public oriented" and how does this make it less private? Don't call me an idiot, be polite. I didn't call you any names.

It isn't private. You are confusing the fact that it is public with private elements in it.
The chairman is appointed by the president. How much more public can that get? Not only that, but they also select the board of directors as well. To ignore this point and continue on about how you think it's private is objectively stupid on your end which is why I called you an idiot. You idiot.

United States Shipping Bd. Emergency Fleet Corp. v. Western Union Tel. Co. (1928)
"the national banks or the federal reserve
banks, in which there are private interests, are not departments of the government.
They are private corporations in which the government has an interest [...] We also conclude that the [Federal Reserve] Bank is not a
department, commission, administration, authority, or bureau of the federal
government."



Also, it keeps putting us into deeper and deeper debt, all the while saying the economy is improving.

Also, this is due to the relationship between the president and congress, not due to the fed.

What relationship is between the president and congress?

Do you even history bro?

Yes I do. The U.S. government has more debt today than it has in all of world history. Do you disagree with that fact?

No, however that's misleading.

I'm not watching videos. How is the government debt misleading?
Proof that people witnessed living dinosaurs:
http://www.debate.org...
themohawkninja
Posts: 816
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/8/2013 1:37:57 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 12/7/2013 2:26:40 AM, GarretKadeDupre wrote:
The Federal Reserve is a huge scam. First of all, it's not even federal.

It isn't even accountable to the federal government... or anyone but itself, for that matter.

"The Federal Reserve Banks have an intermediate legal status, with some features of private corporations and some features of public federal agencies. The United States has an interest in the Federal Reserve Banks as tax-exempt federally created instrumentalities whose profits belong to the federal government, but this interest is not proprietary. In Lewis v. United States, the United States Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit stated that: "The Reserve Banks are not federal instrumentalities for purposes of the FTCA [the Federal Tort Claims Act], but are independent, privately owned and locally controlled corporations." The opinion went on to say, however, that: "The Reserve Banks have properly been held to be federal instrumentalities for some purposes." Another relevant decision is Scott v. Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City,[80] in which the distinction is made between Federal Reserve Banks, which are federally created instrumentalities, and the Board of Governors, which is a federal agency.

Regarding the structural relationship between the twelve Federal Reserve banks and the various commercial (member) banks, political science professor Michael D. Reagan has written that:

... the "ownership" of the Reserve Banks by the commercial banks is symbolic; they do not exercise the proprietary control associated with the concept of ownership nor share, beyond the statutory dividend, in Reserve Bank "profits." ... Bank ownership and election at the base are therefore devoid of substantive significance, despite the superficial appearance of private bank control that the formal arrangement creates." (Wikipedia)

Secondly, it has no reserves, so there's that too.

It manages the money supply, so that is a sort of reserving. Either way, don't judge a book by its cover.


Then, it's founders admitted that if the public or Congress knew who drafted it, it never would have passed.

Assuming that is true... what's your point?


It was pushed with the promise that it would protect the public from bankers... yet, the Federal Reserve is a banking cartel. How are the banks supposed to protect the public from themselves?

They don't produce anything, fix prices, or market anything. Therefore they aren't a cartel.


Also, it keeps putting us into deeper and deeper debt, all the while saying the economy is improving.

lolwut

"Lolwut" is a good way to describe that last part.
"Morals are simply a limit to man's potential."~Myself

Political correctness is like saying you can't have a steak, because a baby can't eat one ~Unknown
GarretKadeDupre
Posts: 2,023
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/8/2013 1:50:03 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 12/8/2013 1:37:57 PM, themohawkninja wrote:
At 12/7/2013 2:26:40 AM, GarretKadeDupre wrote:
The Federal Reserve is a huge scam. First of all, it's not even federal.

It isn't even accountable to the federal government... or anyone but itself, for that matter.

"The Federal Reserve Banks have an intermediate legal status, with some features of private corporations and some features of public federal agencies. The United States has an interest in the Federal Reserve Banks as tax-exempt federally created instrumentalities whose profits belong to the federal government, but this interest is not proprietary. In Lewis v. United States, the United States Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit stated that: "The Reserve Banks are not federal instrumentalities for purposes of the FTCA [the Federal Tort Claims Act], but are independent, privately owned and locally controlled corporations." The opinion went on to say, however, that: "The Reserve Banks have properly been held to be federal instrumentalities for some purposes." Another relevant decision is Scott v. Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City,[80] in which the distinction is made between Federal Reserve Banks, which are federally created instrumentalities, and the Board of Governors, which is a federal agency.

Regarding the structural relationship between the twelve Federal Reserve banks and the various commercial (member) banks, political science professor Michael D. Reagan has written that:

... the "ownership" of the Reserve Banks by the commercial banks is symbolic; they do not exercise the proprietary control associated with the concept of ownership nor share, beyond the statutory dividend, in Reserve Bank "profits." ... Bank ownership and election at the base are therefore devoid of substantive significance, despite the superficial appearance of private bank control that the formal arrangement creates." (Wikipedia)

Secondly, it has no reserves, so there's that too.

It manages the money supply, so that is a sort of reserving. Either way, don't judge a book by its cover.


Then, it's founders admitted that if the public or Congress knew who drafted it, it never would have passed.

Assuming that is true... what's your point?

I was building my case for how it's a fraud by explaining how it arose out of dishonesty. A congressman and some bankers got together to write a banking bill but made sure not to let Congress or the public know who wrote it until after it was passed. Obviously, this is because they wanted to avoid public suspicion. Given that Mr. Valdrich works "for the people," that's pretty dishonest.



It was pushed with the promise that it would protect the public from bankers... yet, the Federal Reserve is a banking cartel. How are the banks supposed to protect the public from themselves?

They don't produce anything, fix prices, or market anything. Therefore they aren't a cartel.

CARTEL: an association of manufacturers or suppliers with the purpose of maintaining prices at a high level and restricting competition.

They don't produce anything? They produce paper money.
They don't fix prices? The Fed was founded by Rockefeller, Rothschild, and another huge bank that were all competitors. This is obvious price fixing; competitors don't meet together in secret, using code names and false pretenses, to do anything other than create a monopoly.

They market securities.

So yea... they are a cartel.



Also, it keeps putting us into deeper and deeper debt, all the while saying the economy is improving.

lolwut

"Lolwut" is a good way to describe that last part.

You can say lolwut all you want, but there are 2 indisputable facts:

1. We are in the greatest debt in our nation's history and

2. The Fed is always saying the economy is improving.

Do you disagree that it's the Fed's fault?
Proof that people witnessed living dinosaurs:
http://www.debate.org...
themohawkninja
Posts: 816
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/8/2013 2:00:51 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 12/8/2013 1:50:03 PM, GarretKadeDupre wrote:
At 12/8/2013 1:37:57 PM, themohawkninja wrote:
At 12/7/2013 2:26:40 AM, GarretKadeDupre wrote:

Then, it's founders admitted that if the public or Congress knew who drafted it, it never would have passed.

Assuming that is true... what's your point?

I was building my case for how it's a fraud by explaining how it arose out of dishonesty. A congressman and some bankers got together to write a banking bill but made sure not to let Congress or the public know who wrote it until after it was passed. Obviously, this is because they wanted to avoid public suspicion. Given that Mr. Valdrich works "for the people," that's pretty dishonest.

Sounds like they wanted an unbiased vote. It seems like a smart idea if you ask me.



It was pushed with the promise that it would protect the public from bankers... yet, the Federal Reserve is a banking cartel. How are the banks supposed to protect the public from themselves?

They don't produce anything, fix prices, or market anything. Therefore they aren't a cartel.

CARTEL: an association of manufacturers or suppliers with the purpose of maintaining prices at a high level and restricting competition.

They don't produce anything? They produce paper money.

Mints produce money, not the federal reserve.

They don't fix prices? The Fed was founded by Rockefeller, Rothschild, and another huge bank that were all competitors. This is obvious price fixing; competitors don't meet together in secret, using code names and false pretenses, to do anything other than create a monopoly.

It was founded by congress and signed into law by the President.


They market securities.

So yea... they are a cartel.

Not really.




Also, it keeps putting us into deeper and deeper debt, all the while saying the economy is improving.

lolwut

"Lolwut" is a good way to describe that last part.

You can say lolwut all you want, but there are 2 indisputable facts:

1. We are in the greatest debt in our nation's history and

So...?


2. The Fed is always saying the economy is improving.

'Cause it is at the moment.


Do you disagree that it's the Fed's fault?

Depends. At fault for what?
"Morals are simply a limit to man's potential."~Myself

Political correctness is like saying you can't have a steak, because a baby can't eat one ~Unknown
TheHitchslap
Posts: 1,231
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/8/2013 2:12:00 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 12/8/2013 1:07:41 PM, GarretKadeDupre wrote:
At 12/8/2013 10:34:11 AM, TheHitchslap wrote:
At 12/8/2013 1:40:33 AM, GarretKadeDupre wrote:
At 12/7/2013 3:50:00 PM, TheHitchslap wrote:
At 12/7/2013 2:26:40 AM, GarretKadeDupre wrote:
The Federal Reserve is a huge scam. First of all, it's not even federal. It isn't even accountable to the federal government... or anyone but itself, for that matter.
Uhhh ... yes it is ..
It just has the authority to govern in relation to the goals of the feds.
Besides .. isn't the government allowed to open up a private enterprise as well? If so, this is a non-starter.

It's not part of the Federal Government. A supreme court case in the 80's explicitly called it a private corporation separate from the government.
I want to see this ...

Lewis v. United States (1982)
Federal Reserve banks "are independent, privately owned and locally controlled corporations."

http://www.reactionface.info...

As states in the court cases documents: "On July 27, 1979, appellant John Lewis was injured by a vehicle owned and operated by the Los Angeles branch of the Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco."

Each state does have it's own federal reserve banks, this was in regards to the one in San Fran. NOT the same Federal Reserve. You idiot.
There is one in Chicago, LA, etc...

BTW, in the constitution it's called the coinage clause. You idiot.

The coinage clause says the Federal Government can coin money. It doesn't say it can delegate this power to a private institution.

It does in the implied powers clause..you idiot. Besides, US Treasury issues coins anyways. All the fed does is regulate the banking institutions. It's still constitutional. Especially when you consider that the US has had 3 central banks anyways.

No, the government is not allowed to open up a private enterprise. It's not permitted in the Constitution. If you don't believe that Supreme Law Of The Land should be followed in politics, then I'm not arguing this further with you.

Actually, yes it is. coinage clause allows the state to have a bank regulating said currency.

Like I just said.

Right...what do I know? Only what Hamilton said with regards to it, which was 1) implied powers clause and 2) coinage clause makes it constitutional .. but seeing as your such an expert ..


Also, your subjective opinions on the constitution does not make you right on it all the time. Your argument assumes your right. That's a terrible argument.

Are my arguments supposed to assume I'm wrong? Do you understand that debating is usually an argument between 2 people where both assume they are right?

Do you understand that you simply saying "constitution! Don't understand? I'm done!" means I have to 1) accept that your right and 2) try to agree with what you say (which i do not) which is indicating your assuming you are correct, when there is in fact differing ways of interpreting the constitution (constructionist vs non)
In short, just because you think it is unconstitutional 1) does not objectively make it unconstitutional and 2) does not make you right and 3) actually makes you look like your making an appeal to authority here and 4) makes you look like ... what was that word again? Oh yeah .... AN IDIOT!


Ever read the work of Alexander Hamilton on the justifications on the findings of the first bank of the united states? I highly encourage you to do so, as this line of argumentation tells me you honestly have no idea what you're talking about.

Yes, but why should I care what he says to justify his bank?

The fact that the man worked on founding america, the fact that he knows what the constitution says/was designed for as an expert, and the fact that he convinces Washington to adopt it which lead to the federal reserve being designed anyways.....

Do you even constitution bro?!?!?!?!
What you hating on the founding fathers now?!?!?HUH?!?! COMMIE SCUM! YOU WANNA DESTORY MERICA!!!!


Secondly, it has no reserves, so there's that too.

.....Do you even savings bonds bro? Or print monies bro?

Paper money is not a reserve for paper money. Neither is the potential to print more paper money a reserve for paper money.

No but when the money supply has to contract it sells bonds thus creating a "reserve"

Considering the money supply isn't a sentient being, it can't be the money supply that sells bonds. Can you be more specific? Who sells bonds when they think they have to contract?

I stated that the Feds sells reserve bonds you idiot.
You even read bro?!?!
Furthermore, the fed is essentially a bank for banks, the reserves comes from the Banks storing their extra cash in there.

Do you even ECONOMICS BRO?!?!


It was pushed with the promise that it would protect the public from bankers... yet, the Federal Reserve is a banking cartel. How are the banks supposed to protect the public from themselves?

It's called "Bank Runs" which were a major problem before the fed, and furthermore Banks at this time are/were private entities, whereas the Fed is public oriented. Big difference you idiot.

The Fed is a private corporation, who said it's "public oriented" and how does this make it less private? Don't call me an idiot, be polite. I didn't call you any names.

It isn't private. You are confusing the fact that it is public with private elements in it.
The chairman is appointed by the president. How much more public can that get? Not only that, but they also select the board of directors as well. To ignore this point and continue on about how you think it's private is objectively stupid on your end which is why I called you an idiot. You idiot.

United States Shipping Bd. Emergency Fleet Corp. v. Western Union Tel. Co. (1928)
"the national banks or the federal reserve
banks, in which there are private interests, are not departments of the government.
They are private corporations in which the government has an interest [...] We also conclude that the [Federal Reserve] Bank is not a
department, commission, administration, authority, or bureau of the federal
government."

http://supreme.justia.com...

^See that? Its the actual court syllabus/ruling ..
click ctrl f and then search federal, reserve, and then private...

Private was with regards to the US's Shipping company...that's it. No where in the actual document is the feds even mentioned ... AT ALL!

Learn

how

to

do

research

you

fvcking

idiot!!!



Also, it keeps putting us into deeper and deeper debt, all the while saying the economy is improving.

Also, this is due to the relationship between the president and congress, not due to the fed.

What relationship is between the president and congress?
did you not watch the videos? I cannot help you then ..

Do you even history bro?

Yes I do. The U.S. government has more debt today than it has in all of world history. Do you disagree with that fact?

No, however that's misleading.

I'm not watching videos. How is the government debt misleading?

You're an idiot.
watch the videos, wayyy too long for me to explain.
Thank you for voting!
Enji
Posts: 1,022
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/8/2013 10:53:31 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 12/8/2013 2:12:00 PM, TheHitchslap wrote:

Each state does have it's own federal reserve banks, this was in regards to the one in San Fran. NOT the same Federal Reserve. You idiot.
There is one in Chicago, LA, etc...

There are only 12 Federal Reserve districts (each with one federal reserve bank serving several states) and a total of 25 branches of the Federal reserve banks (not that this impacts what you were saying). [http://www.federalreserve.gov...]