That moment when you realize...

Weqoit
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/10/2013 8:13:36 AM
Posted: 2 years ago

... that you do feel invincible aversion and shame for people representing your country in the international arena. Oh my...

So how do they say it? A glory mission it is for America to promote and spread democracy all over the world? Right? Okay, at least exactly something of alike me used to hear so often from our American congressmen, senators and even from our Mr. President. Sounds really good and promising... BUT (!) if so then since when our main ally and our main partner in Middle East is Saudi Arabia with its one of the main authoritarian and despotic regimes in planet ever???? Absolute monarchy in action! Total absence of freedoms... tough violation of women rights who live in deserts like dogs... Heard it? Last week in Mecca, 8 yo girl was buried alive after her parents have refused to marry her 60 yo man. What an inhuman wildness???? Current politics they carry out towards Saudis in Washington is undoubtedly a big betrayal of human rights and democratic values! Billions of Saudi petrodollars supporting banking in US and those multibillion contracts Saudis got signed on American arms... Who said it that democracy has no price????
ironmaiden
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/10/2013 6:42:44 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 12/10/2013 8:13:36 AM, Weqoit wrote:

... that you do feel invincible aversion and shame for people representing your country in the international arena. Oh my...

So how do they say it? A glory mission it is for America to promote and spread democracy all over the world? Right? Okay, at least exactly something of alike me used to hear so often from our American congressmen, senators and even from our Mr. President. Sounds really good and promising... BUT (!) if so then since when our main ally and our main partner in Middle East is Saudi Arabia with its one of the main authoritarian and despotic regimes in planet ever???? Absolute monarchy in action! Total absence of freedoms... tough violation of women rights who live in deserts like dogs... Heard it? Last week in Mecca, 8 yo girl was buried alive after her parents have refused to marry her 60 yo man. What an inhuman wildness???? Current politics they carry out towards Saudis in Washington is undoubtedly a big betrayal of human rights and democratic values! Billions of Saudi petrodollars supporting banking in US and those multibillion contracts Saudis got signed on American arms... Who said it that democracy has no price????

As Dave Mustaine once said, "Peace Sells."
"I know what you're thinking. 'Did he fire six shots or only five?' Well, to tell you the truth, in all this excitement I kinda lost track myself. But being that his is a .44 Magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world and will blow your head clean off, you've got to ask yourself a question. 'Do I feel lucky?' Well, do ya, punk?"