Jump to topic:

Muslims kidnap people

Jackmazzz
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/19/2013 10:06:05 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
I work for European court of human rights and for the last month we received many appeals from people who suffered from Muslim criminals. This is a very horrible trend, but Muslims started to kidnap people and force them to work in illegal business that was organized by Muslim communities. The considerable part of victims consists from adverse people and the rest are people that recently moved far away from their homes. Muslims under the guise of giving them work take away all their documents so no one could identify them and force men to work on drug plantations while women are forced to become prostitutes. The biggest part of these people is from Britain, but we also have information about the same lawlessness in France and Germany. The most disappointing fact is that authorities and police are well informed about what is wrong at the present, but due to their over tolerant behavior they couldn't save all these people from Muslims. In fact all their victims are slaves and by the most conservative estimate we have about 10.000 of slaves in Britain, the amounts in France and Germany are still unknown, but we already prepared for the worst. The worst thing, as I said before, is that we all forced to follow the policy of tolerance and keep away the truth about all these people. The only thing I can do is share this information with you, and remember if you know about such cases you have to report or Muslim oppressors will stay unpunished. Together we can change everything.
Noumena
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/19/2013 10:45:57 AM
>sees a Muslim with like nine slaves
>can't do anything because tolerance
>damn liberals
: At 5/13/2014 7:05:20 PM, Crescendo wrote:
: The difference is that the gay movement is currently pushing their will on Churches, as shown in the link to gay marriage in Denmark. Meanwhile, the Inquisition ended several centuries ago.
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/19/2013 10:52:21 AM
At 12/19/2013 10:45:57 AM, Noumena wrote:
>damn liberals

Liberals -real Liberals- do not tolerate human rights abuses which some people justify on the basis of religious freedom; or, rather, real liberals do not. Cowardly postmodern moral subjectivists who call themselves "liberals" decry "multiculturalism" as a value... when it is nothing of the sort -and they disgrace Liberalism when they do. The take away from this is that religious freedom does not give one person the right to enslave, abuse, or violate the basic human rights of another.
Tsar of DDO
Noumena
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/19/2013 10:54:08 AM
At 12/19/2013 10:52:21 AM, YYW wrote:
>damn liberals

Liberals -real Liberals- do not tolerate human rights abuses which some people justify on the basis of religious freedom; or, rather, real liberals do not. Cowardly postmodern moral subjectivists who call themselves "liberals" decry "multiculturalism" as a value... when it is nothing of the sort -and they disgrace Liberalism when they do. The take away from this is that religious freedom does not give one person the right to enslave, abuse, or violate the basic human rights of another.

I was joking dood.
: The difference is that the gay movement is currently pushing their will on Churches, as shown in the link to gay marriage in Denmark. Meanwhile, the Inquisition ended several centuries ago.
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/19/2013 11:01:38 AM
At 12/19/2013 10:54:08 AM, Noumena wrote:
>damn liberals

I was joking dood.

Indeed, and that much was clear, but this is nevertheless a heated debate within Liberalism now... hence my response.
Tsar of DDO
HPWKA
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/19/2013 11:01:52 AM
At 12/19/2013 10:06:05 AM, Jackmazzz wrote:
I work for European court of human rights and for the last month we received many appeals from people who suffered from Muslim criminals. This is a very horrible trend, but Muslims started to kidnap people and force them to work in illegal business that was organized by Muslim communities. The considerable part of victims consists from adverse people and the rest are people that recently moved far away from their homes. Muslims under the guise of giving them work take away all their documents so no one could identify them and force men to work on drug plantations while women are forced to become prostitutes. The biggest part of these people is from Britain, but we also have information about the same lawlessness in France and Germany. The most disappointing fact is that authorities and police are well informed about what is wrong at the present, but due to their over tolerant behavior they couldn't save all these people from Muslims. In fact all their victims are slaves and by the most conservative estimate we have about 10.000 of slaves in Britain, the amounts in France and Germany are still unknown, but we already prepared for the worst. The worst thing, as I said before, is that we all forced to follow the policy of tolerance and keep away the truth about all these people. The only thing I can do is share this information with you, and remember if you know about such cases you have to report or Muslim oppressors will stay unpunished. Together we can change everything.

Can you link us to a substantive report that shows just how wide-spread this is? Your post makes it seem like this is a large problem in the Muslim European community, though we don't have any evidence, other then a somewhat Islamaphobic anecdote from you.

Doing a quick check myself finds that there could be up to a million slaves across the European Union, many of them trafficked by East-Asia countries, which are decidedly non-Muslim. Human-trafficking and slavery has also been a large problem from East-Europe an Russia for decades, also largely non-Muslim.

I'm glad to examine new-evidence if its provided, but otherwise, I'm going to have to call BS on this extremely selective "Muslim oppressor" rant.
Feelings are the fleeting fancy of fools.
The search for truth in a world of lies is the only thing that matters.
Noumena
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/19/2013 11:04:41 AM
At 12/19/2013 11:01:38 AM, YYW wrote:
>damn liberals

I was joking dood.

Indeed, and that much was clear, but this is nevertheless a heated debate within Liberalism now... hence my response.

I dislike debates over what constructed "real" liberals or "real" anarchists or "real" communists. Definitions of this nature aren't exactly static.
Noumena
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/19/2013 11:05:15 AM
At 12/19/2013 11:04:41 AM, Noumena wrote:
>damn liberals

I was joking dood.

I dislike debates over what constructed "real" liberals or "real" anarchists or "real" communists. Definitions of this nature aren't exactly static.

*constitutes
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/19/2013 11:15:58 AM
>damn liberals

I was joking dood.

Any debate like that does lend itself to No True Scotsman type situations, but the real debate is over competing core values of liberalism less than it is about whether or not individual people can be called liberals or not.
Tsar of DDO
Noumena
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/19/2013 11:51:41 AM
At 12/19/2013 11:15:58 AM, YYW wrote:
>damn liberals

I was joking dood.

Any debate like that does lend itself to No True Scotsman type situations, but the real debate is over competing core values of liberalism less than it is about whether or not individual people can be called liberals or not.

I suppose the trick is to keep those two concept distinct from each other.
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/19/2013 12:18:15 PM
At 12/19/2013 11:51:41 AM, Noumena wrote:
>damn liberals

I was joking dood.

That could be tricky, depending on whom one was having that argument with.
Tsar of DDO
Noumena
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/19/2013 9:03:11 PM
At 12/19/2013 12:18:15 PM, YYW wrote:
At 12/19/2013 11:51:41 AM, Noumena wrote:
>damn liberals

I was joking dood.

That could be tricky, depending on whom one was having that argument with.

Meh. I think conservatives tend to be worse with this problem.
Khaos_Mage
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/20/2013 2:24:15 AM
At 12/19/2013 10:06:05 AM, Jackmazzz wrote:

Perhaps you can answer me this question, then:
Why are women being forced into prostitution, when that seems to be a big no-no to Muslims?
My work here is, finally, done.
Illegalcombatant
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/22/2013 8:22:22 PM
Why is the focus on Muslims here ?

Why isn't the proposition, kidnapping, slavery regardless of who does it should be fought against.

Are you really concerned about such things, or just want to whip out some anti muslim sentiment ?
"Seems like another attempt to insert God into areas our knowledge has yet to penetrate. You figure God would be bigger than the gaps of our ignorance." Drafterman 19/5/12