Jump to topic:

The Federalist-Republican Party

Federalist-Republican2016
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/20/2013 9:06:39 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Hello fellow debaters of debate.org! Thomas D. Hall, Jr. (buddy) and I have created/founded our own political U.S. party named the Federalist-Republican Party. We both compromised to make this party because of how we were being sick 'n' tired of the Federal U.S. Gov't currently with a Democrat ruining this nation more further. Since this is a "debating" site, I figured I'd just post this in forums to see what YOU, the people, might comment or compliment on it! If on facebook, message me at Caleb Baker, I'm pretty sure I'm public...not private.
Sincerely...Caleb D. Baker & Thomas D. Hall, Jr. respectively
Noumena
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/21/2013 3:53:56 AM
What is this.
: At 5/13/2014 7:05:20 PM, Crescendo wrote:
: The difference is that the gay movement is currently pushing their will on Churches, as shown in the link to gay marriage in Denmark. Meanwhile, the Inquisition ended several centuries ago.
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/21/2013 1:39:57 PM
At 12/20/2013 9:06:39 PM, Federalist-Republican2016 wrote:
Hello fellow debaters of debate.org! Thomas D. Hall, Jr. (buddy) and I have created/founded our own political U.S. party named the Federalist-Republican Party. We both compromised to make this party because of how we were being sick 'n' tired of the Federal U.S. Gov't currently with a Democrat ruining this nation more further. Since this is a "debating" site, I figured I'd just post this in forums to see what YOU, the people, might comment or compliment on it! If on facebook, message me at Caleb Baker, I'm pretty sure I'm public...not private.

Care to list your platforms, positions, and rationale behind them?
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
Tophatdoc
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/21/2013 6:42:32 PM
At 12/20/2013 9:06:39 PM, Federalist-Republican2016 wrote:

What separates your party from the rest of the political parties already in existence?
"Don't click on my profile. Don't send me friend requests. Don't read my debates. There are many interesting people on DDO. Find one of them. Go find someone exciting and loquacious. Go click on their profile. Go send them friend requests. Go read their debates. Leave me alone." -Tophatdoc