no such thing as god

wjmelements
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/11/2010 7:36:07 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 1/11/2010 7:34:37 PM, Rob1Billion wrote:
I can prove there is no God. If there is a God, let him strike me dead right now.

"Online:1 Minute Ago"

Hmm....
in the blink of an eye you finally see the light
Volkov
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/11/2010 7:36:42 PM
At 1/11/2010 7:36:07 PM, wjmelements wrote:
I can prove there is no God. If there is a God, let him strike me dead right now.

"Online:1 Minute Ago"

Hmm....

Lol.
mongeese
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/11/2010 7:42:29 PM

I don't think God does assisted suicides upon request.
Rezzealaux
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/11/2010 9:02:12 PM
As God is not a physical item, he exists only to the extent that he is talked about.

I do my best to kill God every chance I get.
: If you weren't new here, you'd know not to feed me such attention. This is like an orgasm in my brain right now. *hehe, my name is in a title, hehe* (http://www.debate.org...)

Just in case I get into some BS with FREEDO again about how he's NOT a narcissist.

"The law is there to destroy evil under the constitutional government."
So... what's there to destroy evil inside of and above the constitutional government?
Rezzealaux
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/11/2010 9:03:31 PM
edit: As god is not a physical item or force [...]
: If you weren't new here, you'd know not to feed me such attention. This is like an orgasm in my brain right now. *hehe, my name is in a title, hehe* (http://www.debate.org...)

Just in case I get into some BS with FREEDO again about how he's NOT a narcissist.

"The law is there to destroy evil under the constitutional government."
So... what's there to destroy evil inside of and above the constitutional government?
Reasoning
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/11/2010 9:41:59 PM
At 1/11/2010 9:02:12 PM, Rezzealaux wrote:
As God is not a physical item, he exists only to the extent that he is talked about.

You could have fooled me.
"What we really ought to ask the liberal, before we even begin addressing his agenda, is this: In what kind of society would he be a conservative?" - Joseph Sobran
Volkov
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/11/2010 10:01:39 PM
At 1/11/2010 9:43:58 PM, Cody_Franklin wrote:
At 1/11/2010 9:41:59 PM, Reasoning wrote:

What?

I think its because Rezz keeps actually mentioning the word "God." Or, in other words, petty, silly, semantics.
Cody_Franklin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/11/2010 10:04:34 PM
At 1/11/2010 10:01:39 PM, Volkov wrote:
At 1/11/2010 9:43:58 PM, Cody_Franklin wrote:
At 1/11/2010 9:41:59 PM, Reasoning wrote:

What?

I think its because Rezz keeps actually mentioning the word "God." Or, in other words, petty, silly, semantics.

Mountains out of molehills, then. I see.
BobCampus
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/30/2014 7:03:49 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
I want you to give me 100% proof God doesn't exist. I copied and pasted this of of another website, so there might be a few links.
I have about 75 more of these.

Psalm 19:1-3 " The heavens declare the glory of God; and the firmament shows His handiwork. Day unto day utters speech, and night unto night reveals knowledge. There is no speech nor language where their voice is not heard.
Jeremiah 10:12 " He has made the earth by His power, He has established the world by His wisdom, and has stretched out the heavens at His discretion.

Romans 1:20 " For since the creation of the world His invisible attributes are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even His eternal power and Godhead, so that they are without excuse.

Science means knowledge, and true science always agrees with the observable evidence. Scientific research continues to unfold the wonders and mysteries of our universe. Interestingly, there is one book that has anticipated many of these scientific facts. That book is the Bible.
This booklet presents 101 scientific facts found in the Scriptures. Many of these facts were penned centuries before they were discovered. Scientific foreknowledge found only in the Bible offers one more piece to the collective proof that the Bible is truly the inspired Word of the Creator. How does this affect you? The last several pages provide the answer " you need to read them carefully.

The earth free-floats in space (Job 26:7), affected only by gravity. While other sources declared the earth sat on the back of an elephant or turtle, or was held up by Atlas, the Bible alone states what we now know to be true " "He hangs the earth on nothing."

Visit:
Modern Science In An Ancient (ICR)

Creation is made of particles, indiscernible to our eyes (Hebrews 11:3). Not until the 19th century was it discovered that all visible matter consists of invisible elements.

Visit:
All About Atoms (Jefferson Lab)

The Bible specifies the perfect dimensions for a stable water vessel (Genesis 6:15). Ship builders today are well aware that the ideal dimension for ship stability is a length six times that of the width. Keep in mind, God told Noah the ideal dimensions for the ark 4,500 years ago.

Visit:
The Ark"s perfect dimensions (Answers In Genesis)
Safety investigation of Noah"s Ark in a seaway (Answers In Genesis)
Noah"s Flood and the Gilgamesh Epic (Answers In Genesis)

When dealing with disease, clothes and body should be washed under running water (Leviticus 15:13). For centuries people naively washed in standing water. Today we recognize the need to wash away germs with fresh water.

Visit:
-Why do I need to wash my hands?

Sanitation industry birthed (Deuteronomy 23:12-13). Some 3,500 years ago God commanded His people to have a place outside the camp where they could relieve themselves. They were to each carry a shovel so that they could dig a hole (latrine) and cover their waste. Up until World War I, more soldiers died from disease than war because they did not isolate human waste.

Visit:
The First Book Of Public Hygiene (Answers In Genesis)
Modern medicine? (Answers In Genesis)

Oceans contain springs (Job 38:16). The ocean is very deep. Almost all the ocean floor is in total darkness and the pressure there is enormous. It would have been impossible for Job to have explored the "springs of the sea." Until recently, it was thought that oceans were fed only by rivers and rain. Yet in the 1970s, with the help of deep diving research submarines that were constructed to withstand 6,000 pounds-per-square-inch pressure, oceanographers discovered springs on the ocean floors!

Visit:
Springs of the Ocean (ICR)
There are mountains on the bottom of the ocean floor (Jonah 2:5-6). Only in the last century have we discovered that there are towering mountains and deep trenches in the depths of the sea.

Visit:
Numerical Simulations Of Precipitation Induced By Hot Mid-Ocean Ridges (ICR)

Joy and gladness understood (Acts 14:17). Evolution cannot explain emotions. Matter and energy do not feel. Scripture explains that God places gladness in our hearts (Psalm 4:7), and ultimate joy is found only in our Creator"s presence " "in Your presence is fullness of joy" (Psalm 16:11).

Blood is the source of life and health (Leviticus 17:11; 14). Up until 120 years ago, sick people were "bled" and many died as a result (e.g. George Washington). Today we know that healthy blood is necessary to bring life-giving nutrients to every cell in the body. God declared that "the life of the flesh is in the blood" long before science understood its function.

Visit:
Life in the Blood (ICR)

The Bible states that God created life according to kinds (Genesis 1:24). The fact that God distinguishes kinds, agrees with what scientists observe " namely that there are horizontal genetic boundaries beyond which life cannot vary. Life produces after its own kind. Dogs produce dogs, cats produce cats, roses produce roses. Never have we witnessed one kind changing into another kind as evolution supposes. There are truly natural limits to biological change.

Visit:
Things You May Not Know About Evolution (ICR)
Creation - Evolution (ICR)
Evolution and the Bible (ICR)
The Fossil Record: Intermediate Links (ChristianAnswers.net)
Archaeopteryx A Feathered Reptile? (ChristianAnswers.net)
The Ape-Man: Missing Link (ChristianAnswers.net)
Biological Evolution Darwin's Finches (ChristianAnswers.net)

Noble behavior understood (John 15:13; Romans 5:7-8). The Bible and history reveal that countless people have endangered or even sacrificed their lives for another. This reality is completely at odds with Darwin"s theory of the survival of the fittest.

Chicken or egg dilemma solved (Genesis 1:20-22). Which came first, the chicken or the egg? This question has plagued philosophers for centuries. The Bible states that God created birds with the ability to reproduce after their kind. Therefore the chicken was created first with the ability to make eggs! Yet, evolution has no solution for this dilemma.

Visit:
What Came First, the Chicken or the Egg? (ICR)
The Egg/Chicken Conundrum (ICR)

Which came first, proteins or DNA (Revelation 4:11)? For evolutionists, the chicken or egg dilemma goes even deeper. Chickens consist of proteins. The code for each protein is contained in the DNA/RNA system. However, proteins are required in order to manufacture DNA. So which came first: proteins or DNA? The ONLY explanation is that they were created together.

Visit:
Things that are Made (ICR)
Evolution Hopes You Don't Know Chemistry: The Problem with Chirality (ICR)
Origin of Life: Critique of Early Stage Chemical Evolution Theories (ICR)
The Origin of Life: Theories on the Origin of Biological Order (ICR)

Our bodies are made from the dust of the ground (Genesis 2:7; 3:19). Scientists have discovered that the human body is comprised of some 28 base and trace elements " all of which are found in the earth.

Visit:
The elements of the periodic table sorted by their presence in human body. (Lenntech)
The Bible is a Textbook of Science (ICR)

The First Law of Thermodynamics established (Genesis 2:1-2). The First Law states that the total quantity of energy and matter in the universe is a constant. One form of energy or matter may be converted into another, but the total quantity always remains the same. Therefore the creation is finished, exactly as God said way back in Genesis.

Visit:
Modern Scientific Discoveries Verify the Scriptures (Institute For Creation Research)