Jump to topic:

Sexuality of Abraham Lincoln? Gay?

wjmelements
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/14/2010 1:58:41 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
I've heard about this before. He wasn't gay. Men sleeping together to stay warm was a common thing in the North back before heaters.
in the blink of an eye you finally see the light
comoncents
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/14/2010 1:59:45 PM
At 1/14/2010 1:58:41 PM, wjmelements wrote:
I've heard about this before. He wasn't gay. Men sleeping together to stay warm was a common thing in the North back before heaters.

But if his pee pee slipped out, was he still gay.
Ragnar_Rahl
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/14/2010 3:10:40 PM
Slipped?

For crying out loud I don't slip out of my clothing in crowds. Let alone 19th century clothing.
It came to be at its height. It was commanded to command. It was a capital before its first stone was laid. It was a monument to the spirit of man.
comoncents
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/14/2010 3:12:37 PM
At 1/14/2010 3:10:40 PM, Ragnar_Rahl wrote:
Slipped?

For crying out loud I don't slip out of my clothing in crowds. Let alone 19th century clothing.

HaHaHaHaHa.

My point, just being funny.
comoncents
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/14/2010 3:14:12 PM
Dude, one time i was at the gym on the tread mill and there i was just flipping it everywhere. Someone stopped me and told me.

I turned soooo red.
Ragnar_Rahl
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/14/2010 3:16:36 PM
That's because your **** is making up for your failure to come out of the closet by coming out of it's closet so to speak.
It came to be at its height. It was commanded to command. It was a capital before its first stone was laid. It was a monument to the spirit of man.
mattrodstrom
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/14/2010 3:19:05 PM
At 1/14/2010 3:14:12 PM, comoncents wrote:
Dude, one time i was at the gym on the tread mill and there i was just flipping it everywhere. Someone stopped me and told me.

I turned soooo red.

This thread turned from pointless (as I don't see why people care to much about honest abe's preferences) to grossly unecessary but Hilarious.
"He who does not know how to put his will into things at least puts a meaning into them: that is, he believes there is a will in them already."

Metaphysics:
"The science.. which deals with the fundamental errors of mankind - but as if they were the fundamental truths."
comoncents
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/14/2010 3:20:32 PM
At 1/14/2010 3:16:36 PM, Ragnar_Rahl wrote:
That's because your **** is making up for your failure to come out of the closet by coming out of it's closet so to speak.

HaHaHaha
That $h!t is to funny!
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/14/2010 7:36:53 PM
I find that many historic figures like to be targeted as "gay" or "autistic" or whatever other category that is trying to garner support. Simply because it cannot be directly disproven. Abraham Lincoln is not here to step up and say "yes I am" or "no I'm not." I've heard the same stuff about Einstein and Hitler (though we apparently have pictures of Hitler and his gay lover, lol).
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"