Total Posts:34|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Jonestown Death Tape HOLY SHIIT

AnDoctuir
Posts: 11,060
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/5/2014 5:56:07 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Great comments by the individualists there. People give their lives for the collective and they denounce it, there is no collective regardless of what has just been witnessed. Fools.
AnDoctuir
Posts: 11,060
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/5/2014 6:00:35 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
People kill themselves so that others may have better, and some fool decries them as trying to force him to do their bidding. Makes Sense Bro.

No denying it, I've nearly given myself to such, but I failed and so I'm here, lol. I figure I'm louder this way anyway.
AnDoctuir
Posts: 11,060
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/5/2014 6:10:55 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
No doubt though, this is mental, but it is a huge motivation for suicide. There were children there. Holy sh*t is right.
AnDoctuir
Posts: 11,060
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/5/2014 6:27:48 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Don't try to make this out as a result of communistic thinking bro. It's not. It's as a result of an inhumane world, as the nutcase says. You were a major player in their insanity.
Wallstreetatheist
Posts: 7,132
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/5/2014 6:44:48 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Jones purported to establish Jonestown as a benevolent model communist community stating, "I believe we're the purest communists there are."
DRUG HARM: http://imgur.com...
Primal Diet. Lifting. Reading. Psychedelics. Cold-Approach Pickup. Music.
AnDoctuir
Posts: 11,060
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/5/2014 6:52:45 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 1/5/2014 6:44:48 PM, Wallstreetatheist wrote:
Jones purported to establish Jonestown as a benevolent model communist community stating, "I believe we're the purest communists there are."

And the pure capitalist yearns after the taste of human flesh, as documented in a lovely video about psychopathy that YYW presented us. I cannot abide the murder of children, but the sentiment besides is humane. Maybe to die alone is more frightening than to die with others, I dunno.
AnDoctuir
Posts: 11,060
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/5/2014 6:57:15 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Regardless, Murray Rothbard certainly doesn't seem to have accounted for these people in decrying collectivists as surreptitiously selfish. Or outside of their taking others with them anyway. That part disgusts me.
AnDoctuir
Posts: 11,060
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/5/2014 7:02:26 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
This is just telling of that capacity to make god out of things within us all. Living is overrated. What's important is to make god of good.
AnDoctuir
Posts: 11,060
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/5/2014 7:06:33 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Rothbard makes god of selfishness, WSA makes god of sex - two fools as great as these, and to lend revolution to such as these. What revolt were the world living as if each and every person was a brother or sister? it's on you bro.
Wallstreetatheist
Posts: 7,132
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/5/2014 7:16:43 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
On the tape, Jones urged Temple members to commit "revolutionary suicide". Such "revolutionary suicide" had been planned by the Temple before and, according to Jonestown defectors, its theory was "you can go down in history, saying you chose your own way to go, and it is your commitment to refuse capitalism and in support of socialism."
DRUG HARM: http://imgur.com...
Primal Diet. Lifting. Reading. Psychedelics. Cold-Approach Pickup. Music.
Wallstreetatheist
Posts: 7,132
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/5/2014 7:17:25 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 1/5/2014 7:06:33 PM, AnDoctuir wrote:
Rothbard makes god of selfishness, WSA makes god of sex - two fools as great as these, and to lend revolution to such as these. What revolt were the world living as if each and every person was a brother or sister? it's on you bro.

Interesting. Please tell me more about how I make a god of sex.
DRUG HARM: http://imgur.com...
Primal Diet. Lifting. Reading. Psychedelics. Cold-Approach Pickup. Music.
AnDoctuir
Posts: 11,060
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/5/2014 7:20:22 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 1/5/2014 7:17:25 PM, Wallstreetatheist wrote:
At 1/5/2014 7:06:33 PM, AnDoctuir wrote:
Rothbard makes god of selfishness, WSA makes god of sex - two fools as great as these, and to lend revolution to such as these. What revolt were the world living as if each and every person was a brother or sister? it's on you bro.

Interesting. Please tell me more about how I make a god of sex.

You have no idea how many times I've read this line on DDO, or at least I'm assuming you don't. Interesting then that you'd use it, too.
AnDoctuir
Posts: 11,060
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/5/2014 7:21:14 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 1/5/2014 7:16:43 PM, Wallstreetatheist wrote:
On the tape, Jones urged Temple members to commit "revolutionary suicide". Such "revolutionary suicide" had been planned by the Temple before and, according to Jonestown defectors, its theory was "you can go down in history, saying you chose your own way to go, and it is your commitment to refuse capitalism and in support of socialism."

Yes, yes. People playing god, I get it. You don't, though. You're making a dumb argument out of it.
AnDoctuir
Posts: 11,060
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/5/2014 7:23:31 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Do tell, though: what exactly is the rational argument you're trying to put forth here? So far you've just associated communism with atrocity, but association makes no logical argument.
AnDoctuir
Posts: 11,060
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/5/2014 7:26:19 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Communists are suicidal murderers? Remember that dude who went onto that island and gunned down all those kids associated with the labour movement? There, I've matched you, ludicrous argument for ludicrous argument.
AnDoctuir
Posts: 11,060
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/5/2014 7:28:52 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 1/5/2014 7:20:22 PM, AnDoctuir wrote:
At 1/5/2014 7:17:25 PM, Wallstreetatheist wrote:
At 1/5/2014 7:06:33 PM, AnDoctuir wrote:
Rothbard makes god of selfishness, WSA makes god of sex - two fools as great as these, and to lend revolution to such as these. What revolt were the world living as if each and every person was a brother or sister? it's on you bro.

Interesting. Please tell me more about how I make a god of sex.

You have no idea how many times I've read this line on DDO, or at least I'm assuming you don't. Interesting then that you'd use it, too.

It seems the go-to nonsense of those who are very prone to playing god, in my experience.
AnDoctuir
Posts: 11,060
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/5/2014 7:30:36 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
And that makes sense, doesn't it? To repel any accusation made against yourself by appointing yourself as divine arbitrator of who you are. Very much in line with having a huge god-complex.
AnDoctuir
Posts: 11,060
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/5/2014 7:33:38 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 1/5/2014 7:26:19 PM, AnDoctuir wrote:
Communists are suicidal murderers? Remember that dude who went onto that island and gunned down all those kids associated with the labour movement? There, I've matched you, ludicrous argument for ludicrous argument.

And of course my ludicrous argument still takes the moral high ground over yours, for what else but a monster revolts against a working community? That is, selfless aims trump selfish aims.
Ragnar_Rahl
Posts: 19,297
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/8/2014 4:54:42 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 1/5/2014 6:52:45 PM, AnDoctuir wrote:
At 1/5/2014 6:44:48 PM, Wallstreetatheist wrote:
Jones purported to establish Jonestown as a benevolent model communist community stating, "I believe we're the purest communists there are."

And the pure capitalist yearns after the taste of human flesh
Hard to establish a market for human flesh under the non-aggression principle. Not impossible, but it's hardly the best system for those desiring flesh that actually came from a human. (maybe vat meat of humans, but then you might as well just eat pork).
It came to be at its height. It was commanded to command. It was a capital before its first stone was laid. It was a monument to the spirit of man.
Ragnar_Rahl
Posts: 19,297
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/8/2014 5:18:52 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 1/5/2014 7:33:38 PM, AnDoctuir wrote:
At 1/5/2014 7:26:19 PM, AnDoctuir wrote:
Communists are suicidal murderers? Remember that dude who went onto that island and gunned down all those kids associated with the labour movement? There, I've matched you, ludicrous argument for ludicrous argument.

And of course my ludicrous argument still takes the moral high ground over yours, for what else but a monster revolts against a working community?

Breivik's target was not some peaceful "working community." It was an organized indoctrination camp, the Labour Youth as it were, a place where teenagers voluntarily went to learn about their prospective futures as politicians-- professional organizers of the initiation of violence-- and the support structure of politicians. Breivik was no defender of freedom himself, but at worst it was on a moral par with everyday gang violence.

Jones' target was his own adherents and their children. He didn't kill a single enemy that day nor try to, although a lot of the children were probably neutrals. The concept of "revolutionary suicide" is flatly incoherent.
It came to be at its height. It was commanded to command. It was a capital before its first stone was laid. It was a monument to the spirit of man.
AnDoctuir
Posts: 11,060
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/8/2014 11:42:35 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 1/8/2014 4:54:42 AM, Ragnar_Rahl wrote:
At 1/5/2014 6:52:45 PM, AnDoctuir wrote:
At 1/5/2014 6:44:48 PM, Wallstreetatheist wrote:
Jones purported to establish Jonestown as a benevolent model communist community stating, "I believe we're the purest communists there are."

And the pure capitalist yearns after the taste of human flesh
Hard to establish a market for human flesh under the non-aggression principle. Not impossible, but it's hardly the best system for those desiring flesh that actually came from a human. (maybe vat meat of humans, but then you might as well just eat pork).

The non-aggression is fairy tale nonsense, Ragnar; completely incongruous with capitalism. Real capitalism is individualism, just that, and versus collectivism. That's the dichotomy dude, and what you preach is competition for survival with a little bit of fluff on the side. Get real.
AnDoctuir
Posts: 11,060
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/8/2014 11:46:09 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 1/8/2014 5:18:52 AM, Ragnar_Rahl wrote:
At 1/5/2014 7:33:38 PM, AnDoctuir wrote:
At 1/5/2014 7:26:19 PM, AnDoctuir wrote:
Communists are suicidal murderers? Remember that dude who went onto that island and gunned down all those kids associated with the labour movement? There, I've matched you, ludicrous argument for ludicrous argument.

And of course my ludicrous argument still takes the moral high ground over yours, for what else but a monster revolts against a working community?

Breivik's target was not some peaceful "working community." It was an organized indoctrination camp, the Labour Youth as it were, a place where teenagers voluntarily went to learn about their prospective futures as politicians-- professional organizers of the initiation of violence-- and the support structure of politicians. Breivik was no defender of freedom himself, but at worst it was on a moral par with everyday gang violence.

Oh, that's okay then.

Jones' target was his own adherents and their children. He didn't kill a single enemy that day nor try to, although a lot of the children were probably neutrals.

The man was a nutcase.

The concept of "revolutionary suicide" is flatly incoherent.

Psychologically speaking, it has huge impact, completely bypassing a whole load of bullsh*t in terms of argument that the whole competition for survival bit has instilled in us.
Ragnar_Rahl
Posts: 19,297
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/8/2014 6:28:22 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 1/8/2014 11:42:35 AM, AnDoctuir wrote:
At 1/8/2014 4:54:42 AM, Ragnar_Rahl wrote:
At 1/5/2014 6:52:45 PM, AnDoctuir wrote:
At 1/5/2014 6:44:48 PM, Wallstreetatheist wrote:
Jones purported to establish Jonestown as a benevolent model communist community stating, "I believe we're the purest communists there are."

And the pure capitalist yearns after the taste of human flesh
Hard to establish a market for human flesh under the non-aggression principle. Not impossible, but it's hardly the best system for those desiring flesh that actually came from a human. (maybe vat meat of humans, but then you might as well just eat pork).

The non-aggression is fairy tale nonsense, Ragnar; completely incongruous with capitalism. Real capitalism is individualism, just that, and versus collectivism.
An independent individual need not aggress, to do so is an attempt to collectivize resources.

That's the dichotomy dude, and what you preach is competition for survival with a little bit of fluff on the side. Get real.
I preach the nonaggression principle, not your strawman capitalism.
It came to be at its height. It was commanded to command. It was a capital before its first stone was laid. It was a monument to the spirit of man.
AnDoctuir
Posts: 11,060
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/8/2014 6:32:48 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 1/8/2014 6:28:22 PM, Ragnar_Rahl wrote:
At 1/8/2014 11:42:35 AM, AnDoctuir wrote:
At 1/8/2014 4:54:42 AM, Ragnar_Rahl wrote:
At 1/5/2014 6:52:45 PM, AnDoctuir wrote:
At 1/5/2014 6:44:48 PM, Wallstreetatheist wrote:
Jones purported to establish Jonestown as a benevolent model communist community stating, "I believe we're the purest communists there are."

And the pure capitalist yearns after the taste of human flesh
Hard to establish a market for human flesh under the non-aggression principle. Not impossible, but it's hardly the best system for those desiring flesh that actually came from a human. (maybe vat meat of humans, but then you might as well just eat pork).

The non-aggression is fairy tale nonsense, Ragnar; completely incongruous with capitalism. Real capitalism is individualism, just that, and versus collectivism.
An independent individual need not aggress, to do so is an attempt to collectivize resources.

That's the dichotomy dude, and what you preach is competition for survival with a little bit of fluff on the side. Get real.
I preach the nonaggression principle, not your strawman capitalism.

You preach nonsense, competition for survival but not too much competition. I thought you were a minarchist, though?