Total Posts:22|Showing Posts:1-22
Jump to topic:

Why are you so stupid?!

ManPower
Posts: 22
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/13/2010 7:17:15 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
Can't you see what's wrong with society?!! I am a PROUD Sexist-Leftist! For too long have the female leaches been feeding off our wealth! It's time for men to take back their place at the head of the house hold and society! Men are better an ever way over women. Women should be taxed and men should get the benefits because it is MANkind that holds up society. Our great Lord and creator gave MANkind natural rights and created women to serve us. It is our birth-right.
True2GaGa
Posts: 1,574
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/13/2010 9:05:59 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 1/13/2010 7:27:54 PM, Cody_Franklin wrote:
At 1/13/2010 7:26:00 PM, Koopin wrote:
I will challenge you.

No no no... Let L or Vi have it.

ya
comoncents
Posts: 5,647
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/13/2010 9:11:33 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
"I am a PROUD Sexist-Leftist! For too long have the female leaches been feeding off our wealth! It's time for men to take back their place"

WoW.
Freeman
Posts: 1,239
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/13/2010 9:13:39 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 1/13/2010 7:17:15 PM, ManPower wrote:
Can't you see what's wrong with society?!! I am a PROUD Sexist-Leftist! For too long have the female leaches been feeding off our wealth! It's time for men to take back their place at the head of the house hold and society! Men are better an ever way over women. Women should be taxed and men should get the benefits because it is MANkind that holds up society. Our great Lord and creator gave MANkind natural rights and created women to serve us. It is our birth-right.

Normally this would confirm my biases against religious people. But I don't think ManPower is being serious.
Chancellor of Propaganda and Foreign Relations in the Franklin administration.

"I intend to live forever. So far, so good." -- Steven Wright
Kleptin
Posts: 5,095
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/13/2010 10:28:46 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 1/13/2010 7:17:15 PM, ManPower wrote:
Can't you see what's wrong with society?!! I am a PROUD Sexist-Leftist! For too long have the female leaches been feeding off our wealth! It's time for men to take back their place at the head of the house hold and society! Men are better an ever way over women. Women should be taxed and men should get the benefits because it is MANkind that holds up society. Our great Lord and creator gave MANkind natural rights and created women to serve us. It is our birth-right.

I'll grant you your position once we discover a way to reproduce without women. Until then, nothing you say is of any practical use.
: At 5/2/2010 2:43:54 PM, innomen wrote:
It isn't about finding a theory, philosophy or doctrine and thinking it's the answer, but a practical application of one's experiences that is the answer.

: At 10/28/2010 2:40:07 PM, jharry wrote: I have already been given the greatest Gift that anyone could ever hope for [Life], I would consider myself selfish if I expected anything more.
Rezzealaux
Posts: 2,251
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/13/2010 11:11:32 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 1/13/2010 7:17:15 PM, ManPower wrote:
Can't you see what's wrong with society?!!
Hmm...... maybe if I do this...
Can't you see what's wrong with society?!! I am a PROUD Sexist-Leftist!
Yup, I see it now.
For too long have the female leaches been feeding off our wealth!
What wealth are you speaking of? And really, leeches? Ditto to Kleptin; you are not going to make any sense until you propose a way to reproduce asexually.
It's time for men to take back their place at the head of the house hold and society!
Are you filipino or from some culture where women hold the power or something?
Men are better an ever way over women.
Sorry, I'm gonna have to disagree with that.
I find some of them really hot and I still want to get laid.
Women should be taxed and men should get the benefits because it is MANkind that holds up society.
Because the English language has the word that refers to the male sex inside the word that refers to the whole species, the male sex should have power. That's a pretty sad argument. Let's translate that into, oh, I dunno, Chinese for you, and see how that argument stands...
Our great Lord and creator gave MANkind natural rights and created women to serve us. It is our birth-right.
I'm not even getting into this one.
: If you weren't new here, you'd know not to feed me such attention. This is like an orgasm in my brain right now. *hehe, my name is in a title, hehe* (http://www.debate.org...)

Just in case I get into some BS with FREEDO again about how he's NOT a narcissist.

"The law is there to destroy evil under the constitutional government."
So... what's there to destroy evil inside of and above the constitutional government?
Cerebral_Narcissist
Posts: 10,806
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/14/2010 4:27:52 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 1/13/2010 7:17:15 PM, ManPower wrote:
Can't you see what's wrong with society?!! I am a PROUD Sexist-Leftist! For too long have the female leaches been feeding off our wealth! It's time for men to take back their place at the head of the house hold and society! Men are better an ever way over women. Women should be taxed and men should get the benefits because it is MANkind that holds up society. Our great Lord and creator gave MANkind natural rights and created women to serve us. It is our birth-right.

Yea! Right on Brother! Man Power! Male Pride! Lets burn our pants! All power to the Y-Chromosone!

Woot!
Woot!
Woot!
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.
Danielle
Posts: 21,330
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/14/2010 7:46:05 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
ManPower is obviously a troll (most likely a puppet account), so his flamboyant and non-sensical assertions provoke me only enough to roll my eyes and feel sorry for his pathetic and desperate need for attention. As sane people know, there is little to nothing (of significant relevance) a man can accomplish in today's world that a woman cannot. We no longer "rely" on the physical prowess of men, since we don't need them to go out and hunt or protect us. All of their "superior rationalization" is phooey too. Not to mention that technology and tools which help us tend to negate what guys are better at as well. For instance, men have better "spatial navigation" supposedly, but I have a GPS - so suck it.

Kleptin is right: Women can do something that men simply cannot, and that something (reproduction) is of utmost importance when it comes to perpetuating life. Plus, spare me the "Well you need sperm!" mumbo jumbo, because we've already began moving on from that... It's called Partheogenesis and it means to reproduce using ovum only - no sperm. While it occurs naturally in many 'lower' species, scientists have successfully created a baby mouse and other animals using just 2 female eggs and no sperm. So, eventually the idea is that 2 women can actually reproduce without men entirely (whereas it will still be impossible for 2 men to reproduce without a woman). Now obviously this hasn't been perfected on humans yet, but it's safe to say that we're on our way.

Plus, women are biologically tougher than men. Female hormones protect women and make them more resilient to disease and such, mostly because of how women have evolved to play their reproductive roles. It's about gene survival. The mother needs to survive longest to care for her young until they are able to fend for themselves, whereas the men are expendable earlier (since they've already done what they had to do... ie. fertilize the egg).

I'd say at best, the sexes are equal - with women having the advantage. Men have only survived as the "head" of anything in today's world because we've been perpetuating a patriarchal society for ages; they dominated originally by using physical force (tsk tsk) which is no longer relevant - so now they rely on conservative propaganda dispensing "traditional" values.

If his sentiments were legitimate (which I don't think they are), I wouldn't be surprised if ManPower was a closeted homosexual (hence why he hates women) and/or he's just bitter because he can't get a girlfriend. Women aren't generally attracted to insecurity, which everyone knows is what drives overt sexism at a fundamental psychological level.
President of DDO
True2GaGa
Posts: 1,574
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/14/2010 8:48:37 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 1/14/2010 7:46:05 AM, theLwerd wrote:
ManPower is obviously a troll (most likely a puppet account), so his flamboyant and non-sensical assertions provoke me only enough to roll my eyes and feel sorry for his pathetic and desperate need for attention. As sane people know, there is little to nothing (of significant relevance) a man can accomplish in today's world that a woman cannot. We no longer "rely" on the physical prowess of men, since we don't need them to go out and hunt or protect us. All of their "superior rationalization" is phooey too. Not to mention that technology and tools which help us tend to negate what guys are better at as well. For instance, men have better "spatial navigation" supposedly, but I have a GPS - so suck it.

Kleptin is right: Women can do something that men simply cannot, and that something (reproduction) is of utmost importance when it comes to perpetuating life. Plus, spare me the "Well you need sperm!" mumbo jumbo, because we've already began moving on from that... It's called Partheogenesis and it means to reproduce using ovum only - no sperm. While it occurs naturally in many 'lower' species, scientists have successfully created a baby mouse and other animals using just 2 female eggs and no sperm. So, eventually the idea is that 2 women can actually reproduce without men entirely (whereas it will still be impossible for 2 men to reproduce without a woman). Now obviously this hasn't been perfected on humans yet, but it's safe to say that we're on our way.

Plus, women are biologically tougher than men. Female hormones protect women and make them more resilient to disease and such, mostly because of how women have evolved to play their reproductive roles. It's about gene survival. The mother needs to survive longest to care for her young until they are able to fend for themselves, whereas the men are expendable earlier (since they've already done what they had to do... ie. fertilize the egg).

I'd say at best, the sexes are equal - with women having the advantage. Men have only survived as the "head" of anything in today's world because we've been perpetuating a patriarchal society for ages; they dominated originally by using physical force (tsk tsk) which is no longer relevant - so now they rely on conservative propaganda dispensing "traditional" values.

If his sentiments were legitimate (which I don't think they are), I wouldn't be surprised if ManPower was a closeted homosexual (hence why he hates women) and/or he's just bitter because he can't get a girlfriend. Women aren't generally attracted to insecurity, which everyone knows is what drives overt sexism at a fundamental psychological level.

What she said. Some people (such as ManPower ((Due to the certain mentality that he has)) seem to think is right) seem to think that men are at a higher rank that women. This can be a result of the past events. I too, wouldn't be shocked if he was a closeted homosexual. That would explain ALOT.
Scott_Mann
Posts: 278
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/14/2010 1:43:28 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 1/14/2010 7:46:05 AM, theLwerd wrote:
ManPower is obviously a troll (most likely a puppet account), so his flamboyant and non-sensical assertions provoke me only enough to roll my eyes and feel sorry for his pathetic and desperate need for attention. As sane people know, there is little to nothing (of significant relevance) a man can accomplish in today's world that a woman cannot. We no longer "rely" on the physical prowess of men, since we don't need them to go out and hunt or protect us. All of their "superior rationalization" is phooey too. Not to mention that technology and tools which help us tend to negate what guys are better at as well. For instance, men have better "spatial navigation" supposedly, but I have a GPS - so suck it.

Kleptin is right: Women can do something that men simply cannot, and that something (reproduction) is of utmost importance when it comes to perpetuating life. Plus, spare me the "Well you need sperm!" mumbo jumbo, because we've already began moving on from that... It's called Partheogenesis and it means to reproduce using ovum only - no sperm. While it occurs naturally in many 'lower' species, scientists have successfully created a baby mouse and other animals using just 2 female eggs and no sperm. So, eventually the idea is that 2 women can actually reproduce without men entirely (whereas it will still be impossible for 2 men to reproduce without a woman). Now obviously this hasn't been perfected on humans yet, but it's safe to say that we're on our way.

Plus, women are biologically tougher than men. Female hormones protect women and make them more resilient to disease and such, mostly because of how women have evolved to play their reproductive roles. It's about gene survival. The mother needs to survive longest to care for her young until they are able to fend for themselves, whereas the men are expendable earlier (since they've already done what they had to do... ie. fertilize the egg).

I'd say at best, the sexes are equal - with women having the advantage. Men have only survived as the "head" of anything in today's world because we've been perpetuating a patriarchal society for ages; they dominated originally by using physical force (tsk tsk) which is no longer relevant - so now they rely on conservative propaganda dispensing "traditional" values.

If his sentiments were legitimate (which I don't think they are), I wouldn't be surprised if ManPower was a closeted homosexual (hence why he hates women) and/or he's just bitter because he can't get a girlfriend. Women aren't generally attracted to insecurity, which everyone knows is what drives overt sexism at a fundamental psychological level.

I couldn't agree more.

ManPower's probably just another "/b/tard." Whoever keeps advertising us on 4Chan, please stop it. ^_^
The more posts you have, the less value they contain.