Total Posts:14|Showing Posts:1-14
Jump to topic:

Gya mariage: The horrorr..... the horor!

jh1234l
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/12/2014 6:39:37 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Obama is forcin everone to turn into gay! This is pruf that Obama libral athiest muslim non-americn comunits anticrist!

Her is the story of wat wil hapen if gay mariage legal!!!!1!!:
1. All straight peple will magicaly turn gay, despit the fact that only few peple is homsexual in contries that legaliz homo marage. Logic is for non-factos intolrent evil libral!

2. storm wil gater everwher and dark cgi cloud cover sky.

3. evilushun, the thery that cat cum ffrum dog, will be be,lieved by everone becaus of projec blue beam.
My political compass:
Economic Left/Right: -1.00
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -2.82
1 square right of Nelson Mandela, 2 squares down from Francois Hollande
airmax1227
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/12/2014 6:48:22 PM
I actually had to look up "Project blue beam" because I had never heard of it before.

"NASA is attempting to implement a New Age religion with the Antichrist at its head and start a New World Order, via a technologically-simulated Second Coming. "

"The project was apparently supposed to be implemented in 1983, but it didn't happen. It was then set for implementation in 1995 and then 1996. Monast thought Project Blue Beam would be brought to fruition by the year 2000, really, definitely, for sure. "

Project Blue Beam has all the usual hallmarks of a conspiracy theory:

It attempts to shoehorn events that have happened, and are happening, into its "predictive" framework, particularly with references to films being used to prep people psychologically for the conspiracy's dramatic conclusion.
It shows a lack of comprehension of the practical psychology of those who are not paranoid.
It plays on fears of alleged advanced technology that most people, including its author, do not understand.

The theory itself cobbles together past conspiracy tropes, starting from paranoia and progressing to technologically implausible plans with motivations that literally do not make any sense.

The theorist's death from a middle-age heart attack cut off its possible spread early and left it short on source material in English " though there is the tantalizing promise of several books' worth in French " but did cap the theory itself off nicely.

http://rationalwiki.org...

hmm sounds legit...

Anyways, I guess you learn something new everyday, even from strange sources intending to troll ;)
Debate.org Moderator
Khaos_Mage
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/12/2014 6:51:26 PM
At 1/12/2014 6:48:22 PM, airmax1227 wrote:
I actually had to look up "Project blue beam" because I had never heard of it before.

Ummm, it's projec blue beam, not whatever you looked up.
Way to contribute nothing relevant to the thread...
My work here is, finally, done.
airmax1227
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/12/2014 6:57:52 PM
At 1/12/2014 6:51:26 PM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
At 1/12/2014 6:48:22 PM, airmax1227 wrote:

Ummm, it's projec blue beam, not whatever you looked up.
Way to contribute nothing relevant to the thread...

hmm my bad... I've never heard of projec blue beam either... I'm not even sure what a "projec" is.

Perhaps it's the opposite of Anti-jec?

This of course makes me wonder what "JEC" is.

The initial thinking is the NYSE indicator "JEC" or Jacobs Engineering Group Inc.

But why would anyone be Anti Jacobs Engineering Group Inc., it's a fine organization. And what does it have to do with blue beams? Is anyone asserting that JEC is producing blue beams (or lasers). Who knows...

It could also be the Jewish Enrichment Center

The Joint Economic Committee

Or the Jonathan Education Center in Bellevue

Too many questions without answers... it's a mystery
Debate.org Moderator
kaitiebaby123
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/10/2014 10:14:35 PM
At 1/12/2014 6:39:37 PM, jh1234l wrote:
Obama is forcin everone to turn into gay! This is pruf that Obama libral athiest muslim non-americn comunits anticrist!

Her is the story of wat wil hapen if gay mariage legal!!!!1!!:
1. All straight peple will magicaly turn gay, despit the fact that only few peple is homsexual in contries that legaliz homo marage. Logic is for non-factos intolrent evil libral!

2. storm wil gater everwher and dark cgi cloud cover sky.

3. evilushun, the thery that cat cum ffrum dog, will be be,lieved by everone becaus of projec blue beam.

First of all you need to learn how to spell. Second of all I think this post is completely arrogant and I honestly think that it is funny that you think Obama is going to try and turn everyone gay. If someone is happy with who they are and who they are with let them be. If you like blue skittles but your friends like red skittles so they steal all of your skittles and say you are not loud to eat them anymore how would you feel. Apply that to gay marriage, I know it's a childish example but it still applies.
Dragonfang
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/11/2014 10:50:09 AM
The concept of marriage will become meaningless, and might as well get discarded.

Tax money will be wasted with no social function to compensate.

Polyamory will be encouraged and seen more attractive than monogamous relationships.

Encourages a hedonism culture and lifestyle. As if a hedonistic society worked well with
Greece and Rome.

Will support the culture that children are products and you have the right to own other people's children.
LogicalLunatic
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/11/2014 1:53:16 PM
Heh heh. I missed this one, as this was written way back. I was probably on the Site when this was made, but I was probably too much of a noob to take any notice of the happenings of the forums.
Gay Marriage doesn't just affect gay people, despite all claims to the contrary. Though it is really only a progression of a problem which started many decades ago, gay marriage directs society away from the monogamous heterosexual marriage system which has proven successful throughout history.
A True Work of Art: http://www.debate.org...

Atheist Logic: http://www.debate.org...

Bulproof formally admits to being a troll (Post 16):
http://www.debate.org...
jh1234l
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/11/2014 2:08:48 PM
At 9/11/2014 1:53:16 PM, LogicalLunatic wrote:
Heh heh. I missed this one, as this was written way back. I was probably on the Site when this was made, but I was probably too much of a noob to take any notice of the happenings of the forums.
Gay Marriage doesn't just affect gay people, despite all claims to the contrary. Though it is really only a progression of a problem which started many decades ago, gay marriage directs society away from the monogamous heterosexual marriage system which has proven successful throughout history.

I think this was posted back when you were Crescendo.
My political compass:
Economic Left/Right: -1.00
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -2.82
1 square right of Nelson Mandela, 2 squares down from Francois Hollande
chris_1993
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/11/2015 7:29:23 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
If you believe that people can be turned gay when did you turn straight? if you ask of peoples sexuality you will tend to get the response that your sexual orientation is something you always have but become more aware of as you get older. Think about it.
xus00HAY
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/11/2015 8:53:20 AM
Gay marriage is a way for gays to pay less tax. A gay man who has a large income and lives with a kept boy who is unemployed, marries the boy to claim him as an exemption on his income tax. He can screw the IRS out of thousands with this trick.
xus00HAY
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/11/2015 10:36:35 AM
Is there more to this issue than that? There may be other reasons why a man would want to marry another man, and if you believe those , I have a Pontiac I would like to sell you.
xus00HAY
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/11/2015 10:51:50 AM
Well, think about this. Many people are bisexual. If they are a pretty girl, they can get a boyfriend and be technically straight, If they are a pretty boy they can do the same and be technically gay.
If he is a loser, he can find another loser who is also bi, and they can **** each other.
,but there are some men who are datable and bisexual who can get an ugly girl*, therefore to a few bisexuals, homosexuality is a choice.

*Well I suppose they could do it at night with the lights off.
xus00HAY
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/11/2015 10:57:21 AM
If you believe that women can be turned gay who turned you gay? Y'know I know a woman who was straight, but after a few years of being married to my cousin, she had had all she could take of men.