Jump to topic:

Warning! Chinese in Greenland

Hoffer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/13/2014 7:06:28 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
Do you still think that it is kidding or nonsense?
These holidays I visited my brother to make some skiing together. He's one of the managers of Subsea installations project from Danish Agency for Science, Technology and Innovation, That is some Offshore Center Danmark's project of developing some underwater robots or something of that kind.
When I arrived to Nuuk I was nearly made sit up by number of Chinese. First I confused them with local Eskimos. But Nuuk is very small town and I've never seen such a number of Eskimos. And my brother confirmed that those mostly Chinese workers. Seems that there are thousands of them here. He showed offices of Chinese Mining Companies. I remembered just Sichuan Xinye Mining Investment Co. and Jiangxi Xhongrun Mining just because those are large companies and I had to deal with them in a professional capacity. But believe me there are a lot of various smaller Chinese companies occupying Nuuk and other Greenland communities. There is no a little bit important local facility non-cooperating with some Chinese gremlin.
My brother considers that EU has already lost control over situation in Greenland. When greedy Arctic asses would come to an agreement at last, Greenland part would go to China instead of Denmark. So that no underwater robots would save the situation. The more time spinned out the more Chinese Greenlad becomes. Soon it would declare itself Chinese province. And EU will miss the bus.
slo1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/15/2014 1:46:32 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 1/13/2014 7:06:28 AM, Hoffer wrote:
Do you still think that it is kidding or nonsense?
These holidays I visited my brother to make some skiing together. He's one of the managers of Subsea installations project from Danish Agency for Science, Technology and Innovation, That is some Offshore Center Danmark's project of developing some underwater robots or something of that kind.
When I arrived to Nuuk I was nearly made sit up by number of Chinese. First I confused them with local Eskimos. But Nuuk is very small town and I've never seen such a number of Eskimos. And my brother confirmed that those mostly Chinese workers. Seems that there are thousands of them here. He showed offices of Chinese Mining Companies. I remembered just Sichuan Xinye Mining Investment Co. and Jiangxi Xhongrun Mining just because those are large companies and I had to deal with them in a professional capacity. But believe me there are a lot of various smaller Chinese companies occupying Nuuk and other Greenland communities. There is no a little bit important local facility non-cooperating with some Chinese gremlin.
My brother considers that EU has already lost control over situation in Greenland. When greedy Arctic asses would come to an agreement at last, Greenland part would go to China instead of Denmark. So that no underwater robots would save the situation. The more time spinned out the more Chinese Greenlad becomes. Soon it would declare itself Chinese province. And EU will miss the bus.

lol, if you can't tell them apart then what is wrong with a long lost family reunion?