Narendra modi achievement of Gujarat

aadhyamathur
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/18/2014 2:47:41 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
Hello,
We all know well Narendra modi achievement of Gujarat .What you think does modi achieve this achievements for India..I think he has the capability to make India again golden bird as modi for pm..What you think ..
narendra modi biography | reasons to support narendra modi
CynicalDiogenes
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/19/2014 5:49:07 AM
Nobody can deny those things.We don't have any good alternative, as the incumbent congress government is extremely corrupt, and the AAP which has just sprung up is too immature and does not have any experience in administration.

However I fear that caste and communal politics, as well as a host of other factors like the AAP's emergence may split the Vote of the BJP and the congress may get a minority government.

I hope this does not happen.

Modi must stop beating a dead horse again and again.Everyone knows that Rahul Gandhi is a 'Pappu'.We need him to share more about how he is going to eliminate corrption and reverse the results of 8 years of bad governance.
Seat of Wisdom, pray for us who turn to you!

Better to illuminate than merely to shine, to deliver to others contemplated truths than merely to contemplate.-St.Thomas Aquinas
All the darkness in the world cannot extinguish the light of a single candle.~ St.Francis of Assisi
Cermank
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/19/2014 7:59:36 AM
At 1/19/2014 5:49:07 AM, CynicalDiogenes wrote:
Nobody can deny those things.We don't have any good alternative, as the incumbent congress government is extremely corrupt, and the AAP which has just sprung up is too immature and does not have any experience in administration.

However I fear that caste and communal politics, as well as a host of other factors like the AAP's emergence may split the Vote of the BJP and the congress may get a minority government.

Modi must stop beating a dead horse again and again.Everyone knows that Rahul Gandhi is a 'Pappu'.We need him to share more about how he is going to eliminate corrption and reverse the results of 8 years of bad governance.

I agree with this, a lot. Although I believe economically, he's the only one that has outlined any sort of plan for future. Plus the AAP wave is sort of receding too, so that's good too. He's somewhat libertarian, that's enough for me to vote for him. Although I have concerns about the communal thing, politicians respond to what the public reacts too. I sincerely think with the demographic divide favouring the young (as right now), and the big BUT that almost every Modi supporter has regarding his communal character, he has even more incentive to not play up that card. Personally, I think he's pretty much the best bet.

Plus, something sorely required by India right now. With the whole AAP nonsense wrapping us up. We really don't have time to engage in populist policies right now.
kiryasjoelvillage
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/20/2014 11:53:35 PM
At 1/19/2014 5:49:07 AM, CynicalDiogenes wrote:

It is commendable to see how Modi has rose and the kind of development Gujarat has gone through.He definitely can make India "sone ki chadiya".