Jump to topic:

Ash tray Conspiracy

Installgentoo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/24/2014 11:52:45 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
I think I have scientifically proven a conspiracy over ash trays.You notice how they are always fixed to a spot in an airport or whatever.

It is my view that they are actually sending dna from smokers to Government databases through tubes leading to secret rooms in postal offices. Once there they are then used to ascertain a genetic label of all smokers so they can kill them first when the hunger games start.
GodChoosesLife
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/25/2014 12:00:51 AM
At 1/24/2014 11:52:45 PM, Installgentoo wrote:
I think I have scientifically proven a conspiracy over ash trays.You notice how they are always fixed to a spot in an airport or whatever.

It is my view that they are actually sending dna from smokers to Government databases through tubes leading to secret rooms in postal offices. Once there they are then used to ascertain a genetic label of all smokers so they can kill them first when the hunger games start.

What?! This is ... Weird...
Better than deserved, as ALWAYS.
"The strongest principle of growth lies in human choices."
"The Lord doesn't promise us a perfect life that is free of problems, but he does promise that He'll get us through anything." ~SweeTea
"Good Times" ~ Max
"If Jesus isn't in heaven, then it's not heaven; instead, it's hell." ~anonymous
"Suffering is unimaginably confusing, but it's a way to be drawn closer to God" ~Me
"Tell me what consumes your heart most, and I'll tell you who your God is." ~Dad
AnDoctuir
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/25/2014 5:18:20 AM
No. You're wrong. That's toilet seats, and it's the fat they're targeting with their weighing scale/scanner hybrids.