Total Posts:12|Showing Posts:1-12
Jump to topic:

Hey truthers.

Ragnar_Rahl
Posts: 19,297
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/18/2010 12:08:11 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
http://xkcd.com...
It came to be at its height. It was commanded to command. It was a capital before its first stone was laid. It was a monument to the spirit of man.
Danielle
Posts: 21,330
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/18/2010 2:27:35 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 1/18/2010 4:49:57 AM, MistahKurtz wrote:
That's just the mainstream media.

You're ignoring the facts

Mhm.
President of DDO
MistahKurtz
Posts: 400
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/18/2010 2:45:52 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 1/18/2010 2:27:35 PM, theLwerd wrote:
At 1/18/2010 4:49:57 AM, MistahKurtz wrote:
That's just the mainstream media.

You're ignoring the facts

Mhm.

You're just one of the sheeple!
Ore_Ele
Posts: 25,980
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/18/2010 2:47:10 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 1/18/2010 2:45:52 PM, MistahKurtz wrote:
At 1/18/2010 2:27:35 PM, theLwerd wrote:
At 1/18/2010 4:49:57 AM, MistahKurtz wrote:
That's just the mainstream media.

You're ignoring the facts

Mhm.

You're just one of the sheeple!

BaaAaaAaaAaa...
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
Danielle
Posts: 21,330
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/18/2010 2:51:42 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 1/18/2010 2:45:52 PM, MistahKurtz wrote:
At 1/18/2010 2:27:35 PM, theLwerd wrote:
At 1/18/2010 4:49:57 AM, MistahKurtz wrote:
That's just the mainstream media.

You're ignoring the facts

Mhm.

You're just one of the sheeple!

Oh, yet another case of people misinterpreting others on the internet.

That "mhm" was in agreement.
President of DDO
DATCMOTO
Posts: 6,160
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/19/2010 3:34:37 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 1/18/2010 12:08:11 AM, Ragnar_Rahl wrote:
http://xkcd.com...

read as: *nothing is sacred, nothing matters, not Life, not Truth: we are cool*
The Cross.. the Cross.
Frodobaggins
Posts: 602
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/19/2010 4:07:59 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 1/19/2010 3:34:37 AM, DATCMOTO wrote:
At 1/18/2010 12:08:11 AM, Ragnar_Rahl wrote:
http://xkcd.com...

read as: *nothing is sacred, nothing matters, not Life, not Truth: we are cool*

Protip: Actually look at the cartoon before assuming they're attacking Christianity.

Idiot