Tough Choices

bubbatheclown
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/17/2014 9:06:55 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Here's a game to play.
It's not an organized game like the 2020 US Mock Presidential Election. There are no strict rules.
Here's the way it goes: somebody raises a scenario of "Would you rather..." and you answer which one of those two you would choose if you had to choose. Anybody can post a Tough Choice and anybody can answer a Tough Choice. Preferably it should be political in nature.

To see how it works, I'll post the first Tough Choice:
Conservatives, would you rather vote for a pro-life, anti-gay Republican who doesn't care about the debt or a pro-choice, pro-gay Democrat who honestly intends on tackling the US National Debt and cutting spending?
R0b1Billion
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/17/2014 10:17:12 PM
I'd write in Snoop Lion like I did last election:

Make sure you catch Snoop's part at 1:20 the rest is Marvin Gaye
Snoop Lion 4Prez 2016
Beliefs in a nutshell:
- The Ends never justify the Means.
- Objectivity is secondary to subjectivity.
- The War on Drugs is the worst policy in the U.S.
- Most people worship technology as a religion.
- Computers will never become sentient.
Khaos_Mage
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/19/2014 11:24:27 AM
At 2/17/2014 9:06:55 PM, bubbatheclown wrote:
Here's a game to play.
It's not an organized game like the 2020 US Mock Presidential Election. There are no strict rules.
Here's the way it goes: somebody raises a scenario of "Would you rather..." and you answer which one of those two you would choose if you had to choose. Anybody can post a Tough Choice and anybody can answer a Tough Choice. Preferably it should be political in nature.

Conservatives, would you rather vote for a pro-life, anti-gay Republican who doesn't care about the debt or a pro-choice, pro-gay Democrat who honestly intends on tackling the US National Debt and cutting spending?

The latter.
Speaking of abortions, would you rather they be 100% illegal at all stages, or be 100% legal at all stages (up to and including killing the baby mid-delivery)?
My work here is, finally, done.
progressivedem22
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/19/2014 11:32:41 AM
Here's a game to play.

The problem is, you've described every single conservative and every single Democrat in recent history, so this isn't, by any means, a fringe scenario.
tylergraham95
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/19/2014 11:51:00 AM
At 2/18/2014 2:43:02 PM, bubbatheclown wrote:
Would you rather go to war against Iran or North Korea (because of their nuclear programs)?

North Korea baby.

If China jumps in, at least the economy will thrive from the war (military industrial complex FTW).
"we dig" - Jeanette Runquist (1943 - 2015)
bubbatheclown
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/19/2014 11:51:22 AM
At 2/19/2014 11:24:27 AM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
Here's a game to play.

The latter.
Speaking of abortions, would you rather they be 100% illegal at all stages, or be 100% legal at all stages (up to and including killing the baby mid-delivery)?

This first. If the adoption laws and stuff like that are revised, then women can simply give birth and then put their children up for adoption. Pregnancy is an injustice to women, but without it the human race cannot survive. Not without really advanced technology, that is.