Jump to topic:

One world Government

TheMoose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/22/2014 12:31:29 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
The world will move into one world government eventually, if it wishes to survive then we have to move in together we have to learn to live in harmony. Our planet isn't making resources it losing them, also we are putting this earth to its limit population wise. We are at the constant threat of nuclear war, which will have a divesting impact on the world no matter where you are. So this leaves the human race up to two possibilities. The first is we die, we sit here on this blue marble and we pray for a miracle that could happen you never know. The second, is that we combine we join together to make one government one country, one unified world. I choose that latter of the two.
LAZARUS77
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/22/2014 7:35:39 AM
it wont be come real until we eliminate the love of nationalism, its only a crap people dont get it!!
No man is a true believer unless he desires for his brother that, what he desires for himself. - Prophet Muhammad saw
bubbatheclown
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/22/2014 8:11:38 AM
At 2/22/2014 12:31:29 AM, TheMoose wrote:
The world will move into one world government eventually, if it wishes to survive then we have to move in together we have to learn to live in harmony. Our planet isn't making resources it losing them, also we are putting this earth to its limit population wise. We are at the constant threat of nuclear war, which will have a divesting impact on the world no matter where you are. So this leaves the human race up to two possibilities. The first is we die, we sit here on this blue marble and we pray for a miracle that could happen you never know. The second, is that we combine we join together to make one government one country, one unified world. I choose that latter of the two.

But what happens if this single Global Government grows corrupt? It'd be way too powerful for any resistance movement to overthrow. Any rebels would be killed by a drone strike 100 miles away or from a laser weapon in orbit.
My point is, once we get such a one world government, were stuck with it, for better or worse. And sooner or later, even if it takes 300 years, it will grow worse.
sadolite
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/22/2014 8:34:16 AM
At 2/22/2014 8:11:38 AM, bubbatheclown wrote:

But what happens if this single Global Government grows corrupt? It'd be way too powerful for any resistance movement to overthrow. Any rebels would be killed by a drone strike 100 miles away or from a laser weapon in orbit.
My point is, once we get such a one world government, were stuck with it, for better or worse. And sooner or later, even if it takes 300 years, it will grow worse.

But you don't understand, it will be different this time because all previous generations were ignorant. It is only until now that the world has had people smart enough to make a world govt work. Never mind what history says.
It's not your views that divide us, it's what you think my views should be that divides us.

If you think I will give up my rights and forsake social etiquette to make you "FEEL" better you are sadly mistaken

If liberal democrats would just stop shooting people gun violence would drop by 90%
TheMoose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/22/2014 9:12:40 AM
At 2/22/2014 8:11:38 AM, bubbatheclown wrote:

Government are already to powerful. An uprising in The United States Would be impossible. The technological advantage that the government has would be to great for any uprising. Something that has to be put into consideration is that the world won't be here forever. With one world government it would easier for space exploration which is the future of man kind.
Jack212
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/22/2014 3:33:19 PM

We already have the United Nations, and that doesn't seem to work too well. It's not about having intelligence. It's about having balls, and the UN doesn't. A world government would need the strength and authority to march into a place like North Korea or Syria and arrest/kill all the bad guys, without having to live in fear of a diplomatic sh*t storm. That's not going to work while we've got big players on both sides.

Using history as precedent, I reckon we're due for another civilization collapse. Think the Fall of Rome, except it's America and they're dragging the rest of the world down with them.