congresswoman

Ragnar_Rahl
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/21/2010 5:09:20 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
About what?

This should prolly be decided before calling a busy person.

Or even deciding to call.
It came to be at its height. It was commanded to command. It was a capital before its first stone was laid. It was a monument to the spirit of man.
Ragnar_Rahl
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/21/2010 5:11:38 PM
Well, what's the meeting about?

What's she talking about right now?

Lol, I remember picking up the phone once and hearing a Congressperson talk about health care reform.

It was a one way call or I would have had some fun. :)
It came to be at its height. It was commanded to command. It was a capital before its first stone was laid. It was a monument to the spirit of man.
Ragnar_Rahl
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/21/2010 5:12:30 PM
Judy Biggert is your congresswoman I presume?
Ragnar_Rahl
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/21/2010 5:13:42 PM
At 1/21/2010 5:12:21 PM, Kahvan wrote:
its about whatever we want it to be about

Ask her what she's doing to remove the Federal Reserve, which causes recessions, from control of the economy. :)
Ragnar_Rahl
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/21/2010 5:14:39 PM
Whatever you do, Don't (DO please) post your question at 4chan.org, on the "random" board.
Kahvan
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/21/2010 5:15:15 PM
At 1/21/2010 5:13:42 PM, Ragnar_Rahl wrote:
At 1/21/2010 5:12:21 PM, Kahvan wrote:
its about whatever we want it to be about

Ask her what she's doing to remove the Federal Reserve, which causes recessions, from control of the economy. :)

feed me more info on this plz..... b4 i talk actually... cmon... feed me *<
Ragnar_Rahl
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/21/2010 5:20:33 PM
The Federal Reserve, along with Fannie, Freddie, and the FDIC, subsidizes credit to banks that it knows will then loan it out in such a manner that it will be unable to cover its deposit. This permits bad business models to expand and become "systemic risks." Without government interference a "systemic risk" could never exist-- no one who did not choose to associate with a business would be invested in it, as none of their tax funds would be directed to subsidize it.
Ragnar_Rahl
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/21/2010 5:21:31 PM
Though I do still wonder why you're asking. If you don't have political opinions, why do you want to get involved in politics?
Ragnar_Rahl
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/21/2010 5:28:26 PM
Well, it really depends what you're looking for. You want her to preach about how she's doing what you like?

*moseys on over to the profile.*

Ask her about health care or gun control, you agree there. You want a phone call that doesn't suck about something you disagree on? Well, ask her "What are you doing to wean us off the teat of government indoctriation camps *ahem* schools? Any voucher programs?
Ragnar_Rahl
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/21/2010 5:40:04 PM
Or, if you REALLY wanna have some fun, tell her you're Mormon and ask if she'll legalize polygamy.

(kidding)
Kahvan
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/21/2010 5:42:12 PM
At 1/21/2010 5:40:04 PM, Ragnar_Rahl wrote:
Or, if you REALLY wanna have some fun, tell her you're Mormon and ask if she'll legalize polygamy.

(kidding)

ok, we don't practice polygamy! (this did make me laugh though)