Jump to topic:

t.h.s

bubbatheclown
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/1/2014 6:44:54 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
The T.H.S. is a secret DDO society that I am forming henceforth. I will say nothing about it on this forum, out of fear of being moderated. However, we will be doing good work on DDO to make this site a better place.
If you wish to be a member of the T.H.S. or you wish to hear more about it, tell me. If you've already sent me a friend request in the past then I will confirm it. If you wish to know more about the T.H.S. but you haven't sent me a friend request then do so. That way we can communicate privately, and no one will know about the business of the T.H.S. Do not post anything on this thread.

The society will remain secret because various people have sent me friend requests and I will accept all of them. Obviously not all of them will join the society. If you're a DDO friend then you're at most a suspected member of the society.

After you're able to communicate with me, send me a message asking me about the T.H.S. and then I'll know that you're interested in the Society.

This is not a plea for friend requests, because if it weren't for this Society I wouldn't care at all about friend requests.