Jump to topic:

Video: You got to know real thins about Ukrai

Marcon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/5/2014 4:30:19 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
Folks, you got to see this! That will blow your mind! I occasionally googled this video. My view of what happened at the Maidan in Ukraine suddenly got twisted! OMG how fooled we've been! You know, that just opened my eyes! I seriously recommend you watch this video! No kidding! You will learn a lot! For me, I learned that snipers with the opposition had been trained in some other country to the west. They purposely did friendly fire and also shoot the police. Besides, they who sent snipers to support opposition were absolutely aware of the fact that Ukrainian Right Sector is a criminal group.
monty1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/5/2014 12:01:21 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/5/2014 4:30:19 AM, Marcon wrote:
Folks, you got to see this! That will blow your mind! I occasionally googled this video. My view of what happened at the Maidan in Ukraine suddenly got twisted! OMG how fooled we've been! You know, that just opened my eyes! I seriously recommend you watch this video! No kidding! You will learn a lot! For me, I learned that snipers with the opposition had been trained in some other country to the west. They purposely did friendly fire and also shoot the police. Besides, they who sent snipers to support opposition were absolutely aware of the fact that Ukrainian Right Sector is a criminal group.

Fooled? It's always a safe bet to understand that Western meddling is at the root of the trouble in any state that borders Russia. The Russian reaction will be a counter measure to that.