Jump to topic:

Political Simulator

Jifpop09
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/8/2014 6:11:06 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
I am going to use this forum to create hypothetical scenarios, and the community can solve them. I will create a list of roles that need to be fulfilled and state the scenario. You can resolve the situation however you want, but present conditions apply. Do not troll, or you can't have your role. The scenarios will take place in another forum, but sign ups will happen here. It is practically role playing, but be realistic, and take all factors into account. Use realism. I will moderate the game for unrealistic actions.

Scenario 1:

After discovering massive gold reserves in the country of Tajikistan, the gold industry in Uzbekistan has collapsed. Following the increased flow of money into the country, Tajikistan's government has launched a huge agriculture program to increase cotton production.

The program is a massive success, and many people are now looking to Tajikistan for cotton and gold exports. With Uzbekistan's economy on the verge of collapse, anti Tajik militants have sprung up across Uzbekistan, and are starting to kill Tajik ethnic people.

Militias from the Uzbek and Tajik ethnic groups are now deadlocked in a massive ethnic war. Following a report from a Chinese Secret agent , it is confirmed that the Uzbekistan government has been arming the militias. With tensions running high, the two countries could go to war any day. With Russia and the US holding interest in the region, it is vital that the conflict gets resolved immediately, and decisive action may be needed.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Moderator of Forum and UN director: Jifpop09

Uzbekistan:

Tajikistan:

Russia:

US:

Pakistan:

Iran:

Additional Roles (Do not sign up until major roles are filled)

-
-
-
-
-
Leader of the DDO Revolution Party
Romanii
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/8/2014 6:53:19 PM
At 3/8/2014 6:11:06 PM, Jifpop09 wrote:
I am going to use this forum to create hypothetical scenarios, and the community can solve them. I will create a list of roles that need to be fulfilled and state the scenario. You can resolve the situation however you want, but present conditions apply. Do not troll, or you can't have your role. The scenarios will take place in another forum, but sign ups will happen here. It is practically role playing, but be realistic, and take all factors into account. Use realism. I will moderate the game for unrealistic actions.

Scenario 1:

After discovering massive gold reserves in the country of Tajikistan, the gold industry in Uzbekistan has collapsed. Following the increased flow of money into the country, Tajikistan's government has launched a huge agriculture program to increase cotton production.

The program is a massive success, and many people are now looking to Tajikistan for cotton and gold exports. With Uzbekistan's economy on the verge of collapse, anti Tajik militants have sprung up across Uzbekistan, and are starting to kill Tajik ethnic people.

Militias from the Uzbek and Tajik ethnic groups are now deadlocked in a massive ethnic war. Following a report from a Chinese Secret agent , it is confirmed that the Uzbekistan government has been arming the militias. With tensions running high, the two countries could go to war any day. With Russia and the US holding interest in the region, it is vital that the conflict gets resolved immediately, and decisive action may be needed.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Uzbekistan:

Tajikistan:

Russia:

US:
Romanii

Pakistan:

Iran:

-
-
-
-
-
Jifpop09
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/8/2014 6:57:01 PM
Scenario 2: Australian Plague

Following a terrorist attack from Radical Australian Group, The Vanguard, citizens have been infected with what the CDC reports as, one of the deadliest diseases known to man. The chemical attack infected citizens in every major Australian city, and much of the Urban population is destroyed. The vanguard launched attacks on military bases, and other key points. The Australian government has moved to Perth, along with UN troops, and are accepting refuges.

The Vanguard has issued a warning, that any country that intervenes, would share a similar fate. While disease control agencies are baffled with the capacity of the attack , politicians remain to scared to act. Due to the Vanguard's weak military, they have rounded up 250,000 citizens into a massive camp, and warned that an invasion would lead to their deaths.

This situation must be resolved swiftly, or surely more chaos will follow.

- Forum Moderator and UN director: Jifpop09

- Britain:

- The Vanguard:

- Australian Government:

- New Zealand:

- *insert faction here*

- *Insert faction here*

- *insert faction here*
Jifpop09
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/8/2014 7:08:57 PM
At 3/8/2014 6:53:19 PM, Romanii wrote:

Scenario 1:

Uzbekistan:

Tajikistan: Laubarum

Russia:

US:
Romanii

Pakistan:

Iran:

-
-
-
-
-
labarum
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/8/2014 7:10:56 PM

Scenario 1:

Uzbekistan:

Tajikistan:
Labarum

Russia:

US:
Romanii
Pakistan:

Iran:

-
-
-
-
-
Romanii
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/8/2014 7:13:25 PM
Scenario 1:

Uzbekistan:

Tajikistan:
-- Labarum

Russia:

US:
-- Romanii

Pakistan:

Iran:
Romanii
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/8/2014 7:14:31 PM
At 3/8/2014 7:09:22 PM, xXCryptoXx wrote:
We kill everyone and take their land

Romania doesn't have the power to do that.
Jifpop09
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/8/2014 7:15:35 PM
At 3/8/2014 7:14:31 PM, Romanii wrote:

Ha, 5 kudos
Romanii
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/8/2014 7:18:00 PM
At 3/8/2014 7:15:35 PM, Jifpop09 wrote:

Ha, 5 kudos

9 more to go :D
Jifpop09
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/8/2014 7:18:52 PM
At 3/8/2014 7:18:00 PM, Romanii wrote:

Ha, 5 kudos

Anyways, it seems this isn't getting a lot of people. Will you sign up for the other one?
Romanii
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/8/2014 7:21:00 PM
At 3/8/2014 7:18:52 PM, Jifpop09 wrote:

Ha, 5 kudos

Anyways, it seems this isn't getting a lot of people. Will you sign up for the other one?

One scenario at a time, man
Jifpop09
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/8/2014 7:21:36 PM
At 3/8/2014 7:21:00 PM, Romanii wrote:
At 3/8/2014 7:18:52 PM, Jifpop09 wrote:

Ha, 5 kudos

One scenario at a time, man

Yeah, it's too much for one forum. I cancel it.
xXCryptoXx
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/8/2014 7:32:59 PM

That's not what our secret nuclear arsenal says
Nolite Timere
Jifpop09
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/8/2014 7:35:45 PM
At 3/8/2014 7:32:59 PM, xXCryptoXx wrote:

1. No longer a secret. I am writing a letter to my congressman.

2. Romania is to small to host nukes. One blast and your countries off the map, faded into obscurity, and no one would care.
xXCryptoXx
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/8/2014 7:39:43 PM
At 3/8/2014 7:35:45 PM, Jifpop09 wrote:
At 3/8/2014 7:32:59 PM, xXCryptoXx wrote:

1. No longer a secret. I am writing a letter to my congressman.

Where's your proof? Some guy on the internet?

2. Romania is to small to host nukes. One blast and your countries off the map, faded into obscurity, and no one would care.

Hosting nukes isn't hard. Now I don't deny we could easily be wiped out.
Nolite Timere
Jifpop09
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/8/2014 7:59:23 PM
At 3/8/2014 7:57:47 PM, Kc1999 wrote:
Can I be Kazahkstan?

I am not accepting new entrants until the major factions fill up, so no.
Kc1999
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/8/2014 8:00:21 PM
At 3/8/2014 7:59:23 PM, Jifpop09 wrote:
At 3/8/2014 7:57:47 PM, Kc1999 wrote:
Can I be Kazahkstan?

I am not accepting new entrants until the major factions fill up, so no.

I be Iran then.
#NoToMobocracy #BladeStroink
Jifpop09
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/8/2014 8:01:16 PM

Scenario 1:

Uzbekistan:

Russia:

US: Romanii

Pakistan:

Iran: Kc1999

-
-
-
-
-
Jifpop09
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/8/2014 8:02:11 PM
At 3/8/2014 8:01:16 PM, Jifpop09 wrote:

Scenario 1:

Uzbekistan:

Tajikistan:

Russia:

Pakistan: laubarum

-
-
-
-
-

I'm moving laubarum, as he is not the most active person on this site.
Kc1999
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/8/2014 8:02:40 PM

Scenario 1:

Uzbekistan:

Russia:

Pakistan:

-
-
-
-
-
Jifpop09
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/8/2014 8:03:14 PM
At 3/8/2014 8:02:11 PM, Jifpop09 wrote:

Scenario 1:

Uzbekistan:

Tajikistan:

Russia:

Pakistan: laubarum

-
-
-
-
-

I'm moving laubarum, as he is not the most active person on this site.

bump
Jifpop09
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/8/2014 8:12:04 PM
At 3/8/2014 8:10:32 PM, labarum wrote:
Pakistan provides aid to the Uzbek militants through weapons and limited training

We have not started yet. It will be on another forum too.
labarum
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/8/2014 8:13:30 PM
Sorry, I was doing something else. Hay could you go to the polls and vote on the splatter economics one. Also, tell me when we start. K?
Kc1999
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/8/2014 8:35:02 PM
At 3/8/2014 8:33:00 PM, Jifpop09 wrote:
At 3/8/2014 8:28:56 PM, Kc1999 wrote:
So this an OOC forum you mean?

What?

OOC-Out of Character