Jump to topic:

Nevertheless Maidan supporters beat up Jews

Haim
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/18/2014 8:29:37 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
I'm a Jew. My great Grandfather lived in Ukraine and went to Europe in 1907 when the black-hundreds massacred Jews in Kyiv too actively.
I don't know what got into me but I decided to go to historical homeland to stand on Maidan in spite of warnings of anti-Semites there. However I managed to go to Kyiv just in the end of February because of business here in Sweden. In first two hours of being there I remembered everything they told about local anti-Semites and ultranationalists. First they were discontent that I can speak only Russian as my great Granddad taught. Then they discovered that I'm a Jew... That was the last thing I remember. The next memory is about hospital ceiling. You know there is not a single Jew left among Maidan supporters! And my next bed neighbors enlightened me about that. One was also a Jew. His name was Yasha. Those anti-Semite beasts poured gas over him and threatened to strike a light and made him to cry that all 'Zhids' are sh*t and to jump high. After that they broke his crown and left him to die. Yasha told that those very National guards together with local national police officers weren't to save him at all. On contrary they stood there with other Maidan fighters and laughed. Just some softhearted old woman called an ambulance after those animals went away.
Is it it? Is it future power of European neighbor? I guess that if my great Granddad would alive he would recognize the same actions as the black-hundreds did in 1905-1917. I won't ever return to Ukraine and make my descendants to swear off going to the place of anti-Semite monsters.
slo1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/18/2014 9:05:48 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/18/2014 8:29:37 AM, Haim wrote:
I'm a Jew. My great Grandfather lived in Ukraine and went to Europe in 1907 when the black-hundreds massacred Jews in Kyiv too actively.
I don't know what got into me but I decided to go to historical homeland to stand on Maidan in spite of warnings of anti-Semites there. However I managed to go to Kyiv just in the end of February because of business here in Sweden. In first two hours of being there I remembered everything they told about local anti-Semites and ultranationalists. First they were discontent that I can speak only Russian as my great Granddad taught. Then they discovered that I'm a Jew... That was the last thing I remember. The next memory is about hospital ceiling. You know there is not a single Jew left among Maidan supporters! And my next bed neighbors enlightened me about that. One was also a Jew. His name was Yasha. Those anti-Semite beasts poured gas over him and threatened to strike a light and made him to cry that all 'Zhids' are sh*t and to jump high. After that they broke his crown and left him to die. Yasha told that those very National guards together with local national police officers weren't to save him at all. On contrary they stood there with other Maidan fighters and laughed. Just some softhearted old woman called an ambulance after those animals went away.
Is it it? Is it future power of European neighbor? I guess that if my great Granddad would alive he would recognize the same actions as the black-hundreds did in 1905-1917. I won't ever return to Ukraine and make my descendants to swear off going to the place of anti-Semite monsters.

No doubt the Svoboda party and their supporters are neo-nazi freaks, but I'm starting to wonder if this post and much of the information on the threat of neo nazim in Ukraine is Russian propaganda pushed out to garner support for their take over of Crimea.